shape
carat
color
clarity

Lurker grabbed my diamond please help me find another one

nappyloxs

Rough_Rock
Well I made a foolish mistake of posting the image here prematurely. Although the diamond was suppose to be reserved I learned a valuable lesson that I should have confirmed it. Well today I found out the diamond was sold (although they said it was reserved the day I posted).

Here is my previous post with the image. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-do-you-think-of-this-diamond-sarin-and-gia-report.203894/#post-3711008#p3711008']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-do-you-think-of-this-diamond-sarin-and-gia-report.203894/#post-3711008#p3711008[/URL]

Basically my budget on the diamond is about $8000.
I prefer Round 1 Carat H - F VS2 because it is what I have been researching. The other diamond has kind of set the standard. I cannot find anything close for the price although I have searched as much lately.

It is going in a Ritani French Cushion Halo (another part of the slip up before, deciding whether split shank or not).

I could do a cushion but haven't researched them much as there are several variations. Round is more straight forward.

I have been searching for several months now. I know I could do WF and forget it, but I have been dealing with Ritani and they have been very helpful. So I am trying to stick with them (I am mad that they told me it was reserved, but stuff happens).

Thanks (thanks to those in my other post!)

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Lurker grabbed my diamond please help me find another on

Don't worry. The other one is good but not like so amazing it can't be replaced in your budget.

nappyloxs

Rough_Rock

Thanks. I'm not worry that it can't be replaced, it is just I have spent a few months looking and don't want to spend more months. Plus we have an upcoming vacation which would be a good time to propose

nappyloxs

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone.

After a little bit of time, I am back on my search. Hopefully this time turns out better.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock

The Ritani diamond I posted above is still available. For those stats, you won't find much better value than that one, and the cut is superb.

nappyloxs

Rough_Rock

teobdl|1406690914|3722930 said:
The Ritani diamond I posted above is still available. For those stats, you won't find much better value than that one, and the cut is superb.

So I am deciding between this ritani (on hold for sure) or a 1.1 H ACA eye clean for a 500 difference. I almost feeling like going with the ACA to be safe and know I'm getting her a top notch diamond.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock

Ya, get the ACA. Frankly, I don't think you'd be able to tell the difference in real life, but the lifetime upgrade and other perks of owning ACA is probably worth it. Especially knowing you have a top notch diamond, as you say.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results