shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should've called your DD a party-pooping fuddy-duddy and rocked on your blue. :cheeky:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
moneymeister|1405389520|3713385 said:
Baby Monster. That is so fun! I put on a vivid blue yesterday and dd (20) swept in and gave me "the look" and asked how old I was. Apparently 49 is too old for blue. Damn. I took off the blue and put on a nice, non-descript, non-offensive, perfectly tame pinky beige. Moral of the story: Enjoy that blue before your kids grow up...they steal your fun!

Mrs. O'Learys BBQ is on it's way. YAY!

blankcanvascream.jpg
Blank Canvas Cream - Fingerpaints

From one (almost) 49er (who loves almost all things blue) to another, please tell your DD to stuff it. :nono:
I mean, 49 is the new 29. Didn't she get the memo? :cheeky:

My blues arrived yesterday and ooh lala. I got Song and Dream and they both seem a very similar shade and closer to purple than blue but that is just looking at them in the bottle. One has sparkles in the polish and one is solid but both a very similar color. I don't have the energy to try them as of now but when I do I will post pics here.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally received my Zoya promo picks and had to use one of them right away. I had some tip wear after 5 days so did a light makeover with Zoya Cassedy.

Here are my choices - Natty, Dream (FK's recommendation) and Cassedy.

20140718_174335-1_1_.jpg

20140718_174141-1_1_.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
OPI Got the Blues for Red from the Fall 2005 Chicago collection

_20419.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1405720468|3716153 said:
I finally received my Zoya promo picks and had to use one of them right away. I had some tip wear after 5 days so did a light makeover with Zoya Cassedy.

I received my order too and Dream and Song are almost the same color with the exception of the sparkles in Dream. I haven't yet tried them but as soon as my doctor says I can I am changing my toe color to Dream or Song. I love BLUES!!! (Just don't love feeling the blues but I'll wear them any day haha). :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1405720468|3716153 said:

Baby Monster, I don't care what polish you wear. I just want your hands!!!!! Everything looks fantastic on them!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I received my order too and Dream and Song are almost the same color with the exception of the sparkles in Dream. I haven't yet tried them but as soon as my doctor says I can I am changing my toe color to Dream or Song. I love BLUES!!! (Just don't love feeling the blues but I'll wear them any day haha). :bigsmile:[/quote]

missy, I love blues on my feet also. Right now I'm wearing Wild Night from Ulta (dark navy.) They've had some fabulous blues and teals the last two years and they're dirt cheap when you hit a sale.
Hope the doctor at least OK's a polish change. You deserve it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
texaskj|1405916506|3717376 said:
I received my order too and Dream and Song are almost the same color with the exception of the sparkles in Dream. I haven't yet tried them but as soon as my doctor says I can I am changing my toe color to Dream or Song. I love BLUES!!! (Just don't love feeling the blues but I'll wear them any day haha). :bigsmile:

missy, I love blues on my feet also. Right now I'm wearing Wild Night from Ulta (dark navy.) They've had some fabulous blues and teals the last two years and they're dirt cheap when you hit a sale.
Hope the doctor at least OK's a polish change. You deserve it!

Thanks texaskj, I hope so. My dh said he would help me with doing my toes so that should be interesting lol. And thanks for the tips on Ulta sales. Wild night sounds lovely. Gotta love the names they come up with and I have to admit they work on me. I mean how can you resist names like dream, song and wild night haha.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake, you are too kind. Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks FK for recommending Dream. Amazing color and formula. Went on like a dream ;)) . Missy, I think you're going to like it.

20140721_082707-1.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think I've asked this before, but has anyone tried Haute polish? I saw an infomercial on it and didn't realize it was sold at Target until I looked it up. I haven't tried it because I just don't get spending almost $20 per bottle, but I may break down and buy one bottle. Am I just cheap or does that sound outrageously expensive?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1405946181|3717514 said:
Calliecake, you are too kind. Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks FK for recommending Dream. Amazing color and formula. Went on like a dream ;)) . Missy, I think you're going to like it.

Wow, beautiful! :love:
Thanks for posting your manicure. Gorgeous nails and hands too!

Zoe|1406225356|3719895 said:
I don't think I've asked this before, but has anyone tried Haute polish? I saw an infomercial on it and didn't realize it was sold at Target until I looked it up. I haven't tried it because I just don't get spending almost $20 per bottle, but I may break down and buy one bottle. Am I just cheap or does that sound outrageously expensive?

Hi Zoe, I never tried Haute polish but that is expensive. What makes it so special?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haute polish is described on the company's website as a one step gel system. You can buy an LED light to help cure/dry (?) the polish as well. In fact, with some of the colors, you need to have the LED light. I just noticed that there's a sale going on for some colors -- BOGO. It's so hard to buy nail polish without seeing it in person first. I really like a lot of colors, but I think Merlot would look the best on me. I also like Punch and Amethyst.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HSN was selling Haute earlier this year. I don't use gel polish so no personal experience but reviews on hsn.com are all over the place.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks baby monster!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OPI Race Red from the recent Ford Mustang Anniversary collection

img_9466.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that Loubotin polish is gimmicky.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
I haven't worn much polish this summer, but when the new OPI fall collection came out, I jumped on this beautiful green.

OPI -- My Dogsled is a Hybrid

_21192.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
20140809_112912.jpg

Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ - Chicago Collection OPI. I followed up on MomtoBoy's hawkeye find of this on Amazon for normal price, I jumped on it, bought it to find it was out of stock :(. Happily, I found a bottle at a manicure shop locally. I snapped it up! Not sure what I will do once I have used up the new bottle. Nothing else is this shade of dark BBQ almost cranberry....I've looked, I have scoped out hundreds of colors at Sally's Beauty Supply. No dice :(

Oh yeah...ladies, I wore BLUE WITH SPARKLES the other day. You're right. Darling daughter will just have to adjust. :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moneymeiser, I love this color on you! It's gorgeous. I've looked for it and have not found it in my area. It's probably just as well. I've recently become addicted to the no chip polishes.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Moneymeiser! The nail salon I go asked if I had a code number. If i had the code number and they would see if OPI made a no chip in that color or something very close to hit. If they can find it, I have my new color for fall and winter. My skin is pretty pale so I hope it looks good on me! I think diamonds look better with a great color nail polish! Thank you again.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to stop reading fashion magazines, I seem to want everything I see. Michael Kors Coquette, saw it in vanity fair as the perfect nude. Expensive at $32 / bottle. I rushed it on, no base or topcoat. Day three, no chips. Also perfect for my complexion.

_21247.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have forest green OPI on my toes and a pale cream color on my nails (which are longer than usual and driving me CRAZY). Will try to snap a pic before I clip or gnaw them down to size.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
OPI gel - Deutsch you want me baby. Nice cool leaning, slightly orange red with a shimmer.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1407817112.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pandabee, I have that OPI on my toes right now in regular version. Love that shade.

OPI. You're so outta lime.

20140812_082857-1.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
pandabee|1407817166|3730689 said:
OPI gel - Deutsch you want me baby. Nice cool leaning, slightly orange red with a shimmer.

Such a pretty color! I'm a sucker for orange-leaning reds!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
OPI Serious Sparkle

Ring here:https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fancy-yellow-diamond-halo-from-erd.197757/

_21355.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results