shape
carat
color
clarity

Precision Gem Drop! Anybody Score??

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys!
Just wondering if anyone scored any of Gene's gorgeous stones today! He hadn't had a drop in awhile so I know I was waiting. I almost tried for the spinel but I'm so broke I didn't do it.

Also looked like maybe he has a new cart system so maybe you can tell if you actually got the stone - anyone know if that's the case?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I caught the drop email within a few mins, and almost (tried) to snag the sapphire but decided against it, only because I have so much other forthcoming bling right now that I need to learn patience (and pay-cents) for. LOL

Lots of beautiful gems though! :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the rhodie was tempting......but I've recently bought a 52 inch pearl necklace, an having a pearl ring made, and have purchased a black spinel custom cut for me from Doug at Bespoke not to mention all the other stones I've purchased over the years and really should do something with before I buy more color stones! did I mention the rhodie was tempting?! actually, it still is.....sigh.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The rhodie was gorgeous, but I totally missed it…hope someone here got it!!!

(it never ceases to amaze me how fast folks can click!)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree and really do hope someone here got that rhodie.....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn't he post new material in his blog anymore? I didn't see a rhodolite there. I'm not buying, but I like to look. ;))

color-lover

Rough_Rock
TL|1406089818|3718814 said:
Doesn't he post new material in his blog anymore? I didn't see a rhodolite there. I'm not buying, but I like to look. ;))
It was the first stone in today's blog. Really lovely.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
color-lover|1406090033|3718818 said:
TL|1406089818|3718814 said:
It was the first stone in today's blog. Really lovely.

Oh, I see it now. You have to click on "Latest cut stones" in his blog. I used to just click on the blog, and they would instantly appear.

Thanks.

The round yellow zircon will look like a fireball, great cutting on that to help bring out it's brilliance. Love the high crown and small table. I hope a PS'er got that one and will post photos. :naughty:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That zircon tempted me, TL, but self-discipline is the order of my day. Too much needs setting before I add to the pile. Hope somebody here adopts it, sets it, and posts big photos!

--- Laurie

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1406114198|3718935 said:
That zircon tempted me, TL, but self-discipline is the order of my day. Too much needs setting before I add to the pile. Hope somebody here adopts it, sets it, and posts big photos!

--- Laurie

+1 on that!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1406090312|3718822 said:
The round yellow zircon will look like a fireball, great cutting on that to help bring out it's brilliance. Love the high crown and small table. I hope a PS'er got that one and will post photos. :naughty:

Ditto. And anyone looking for an almost colourless stone should consider the very lightly tinted oval blue sapphire. It is very durable, well cut and the tone is very light.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not me, however, I did spend time ogling at the pics as always.

DK :))

thevidon

Rough_Rock
I got the rhodi! Looking forward to when it arrives. :naughty:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats re the rhodie!
and post pictures, please, when you receive it.
any idea how you're going to set it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results