shape
carat
color
clarity

Treasures from Pearls of Joy - Kevin's Blog of Hong Kong

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my earrings today - super fast shipping by POJ. Always nice to get pearl lovelies asap. Here are a couple quick shots next to white ripple rope from last POJ special and my white FW dangles. So left to right - blue keshi, blue SSP, white FWP.

To be honest, I don't feel these go well with my skin tone. They don't come alive like my other pearls. A little disappointing because the luster on keshis is very metallic and SSPs have minimal blemishes with satiny luster.

20140723_153919_1_.jpg

20140723_153839_1_.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I received my blue keshi studs too. I like them because they are super metallic but, to be honest, they don't actually look very blue IRL.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406145784.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I love their shape & luster - can you compare them in pix to other blue pearls?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are Kevin's large and incredibly metallic Holy Grail ripples. I'm really, really happy with these :appl: :appl: !

hg_ripples_1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Baby nurse, those are "super-sized", regal ripples!!! Magnificent on you. What a fantastic color pairing, too.

Wear your treasure in the best of health!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, bsomlo :wavey: !

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These HG ripples look amazing on you, baby nurse :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1406165445|3719506 said:
These HG ripples look amazing on you, baby nurse :love:

I agree! :love: :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, baby monster and Mozo! They're really phenomenal.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby nurse|1406163426|3719478 said:
These are Kevin's large and incredibly metallic Holy Grail ripples. I'm really, really happy with these :appl: :appl: !

HI:

WOWOW BN! What's not to love?? :love:

cheers--Sharon

mapo

Shiny_Rock
baby nurse, those are breathtakingly beautiful! :love: Looks wonderful on you! Congratulations. :appl: :appl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
These are ridiculous. I could stare at them all day.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wowsers, Baby nurse, those HG ripples are amazing. :love: I hope you are bringing them to the ruckus.

Angel2013

Rough_Rock
Baby nurse, those ripples look so lovely on you

I received the blue ssp earrings and I liked it very much. My husband is not a fan of the shape difference though :|

_248.jpeg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SMC They might look more blue in a different light. I like the shape and the luster is lovely ! I'm sure you will get a lot of wear out of them !

Baby Nurse... very nice ripples ! I love the greeny ones ! :love:

Angel...my husband thinks pearls should be round and smooth .. the only 'odd' shaped ones he likes are the Souffles that just came in from HK . Men....

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Those ripples are amazing! They look perfect on you and the colors really pop! What an excellent addition to your treasure chest!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I am behind on posting these. This is my first POJ purchase and it was a great one! I got a pair of the Vietnamese blue akoya baroque earrings. I think they are 7.5mm. They are SO amazing! I was not wowed when I opened the package; but, they woke up in a day or so and I think they are easily my favorite earrings now.

_21132.jpg

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I was hoping the POJ earrings would match my PP necklace and I have to say, I am glad they are not a perfect match. Since the earrings are darker, they seem to compliment the necklace better and stand out when worn together. I think from now on I will look for darker earrings to match lighter necklaces when buying non white pearls. I love the earrings worn alone too! I have gotten more compliments ok these pearl earrings than any of my other pearls!

_21133.jpg

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Sorry! I meant to post this picture.

_21134.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful pearl earrings, and really nice set together. Wear them in health and thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Thank you bsomlo! I was actually thinking of you when I realized I am more of a fan of not too matchy earrings to go with a necklace. I have seen many posts you have made noting you like it better when your pearls are not a perfect match and now I understand why. I should also mention they did not come with those earring backs. I am just TERRIFIED that I might lose them, so I am wearing them with backs from another pair of earrings.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Wow! :love: Those are spectacular! :shock: I would like a whole thread, with lots of pics, on these. I would like to see them in different lights, they must be super cool.

Gorgeous . . . :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Wow . . . :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ltlmsmfft - Your new earrings are beautiful and I'm not surprised about the compliments! I too add earring backs when I'm wearing those type of dangle earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results