shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera -- The Vine -- three cushion stone ring!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Your ring is stunning! I'm not usually a lover of 3 stone rings but the proportions of yours makes me a huge fan!! :love: :love: :love:

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
wow this baby looks enormous!!!! what a classy beauty :dance:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring TwinMom. It looks lovely on your hand. Very elegant :appl:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely incredible!!! Just gorgeous :appl:

TwinMom

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your super support! :wavey: I don't think I could have ever done this by going into a typical bricks and mortar store. Thank you PS!!

The side stones are a total 0.75 ct, I think G/H in color. Victor picked them out -- he also sent pictures of half moons, but said he would prefer the cushions. I think the "squareness" of the cushions give a modern feel to a vintage-inspired ring, which I like.

I am now so amazed by what can be accomplished by participating in PS. I think the best thing about the PS experience is that the site really helped me figure out what I wanted -- what was worth trying to get vs what wasn't in terms of diamond color, clarity, etc. I think everyone has different tastes and budgets, so no one ring or stone is for everyone -- the great thing about PS is it gave me the information I needed to make the right choice for me.

I already knew I was ok with getting S1, as long as it was truly eye clean. And for color, I looked up until I, but was happy to find an F stone in my budget, which I preferred.

During the search, I showed some other cushions to Gypsy, who was able to look at the ASETs and tell me that they were A-/B+. That was probably the most helpful step -- I had to think, am I ok with A-/B+, or do I want something smaller, but is an A in terms of ASET? Gypsy showed me some other stones with better ASETs, but which didn't have as big of a spread, so that helped me really set my priorities.

At the same time, I decided I wanted an 8 main cushion, which I didn't even know until I read charmypoo's post on types of cushions. I looked at many other stones, but realized that even with an imperfect ASET, and some "mush" under the table, I loved the 8 main modern cushion.

So when I found this center stone, I really knew it was the right one.

Finally, all of the posts showing different ring settings by different jewelers were so helpful in making the decision to pay extra for hand-forged. The final price was a little bit higher than the original budget, but importantly, I knew why I was spending the extra money, and I was comfortable with it -- because I knew what i was getting. When Victor suggested a different design than I had originally chosen, I was comfortable enough with his work to completely let him start from scratch, without any input from me.

So overall, it's amazing to think I did my entire ring purchase on line, based on PS advice and experience. In the end, I feel like I got very good value for my money, and got a truly original ring, which was really what I wanted, but didn't know it until I went through the process. My husband got this ring for an anniversary present, and he is really happy with it as well, which is important to me.

One important thing I think I have learned since I got my ring is that no picture can really translate what a ring looks like on your finger. The magnified photos, showing every detail, are very different than the actual ring on your finger. Small things become huge in the photos, and it's hard to capture the brilliance of a diamond with an iPhone. :D

More pics below, as requested.

img_5218.jpg

img_5220.jpg

img_5219.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring!! It's gorgeous on your finger!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the additional pictures - it's simply stunning!

Will you wear a band with it or is it going to be a stand alone ring for you?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a stunning ring Twinmom. Congratulations!! It's so very beautiful. :love: :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! I love three stone rings & cushion diamonds :love: Great choices all the way around, enjoy your beautiful ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: Victor did a beautiful job, as usual!!!

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! Looks very substantial yet very elegant on your hand! Congrats!

carabella

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring! So beautiful, congratulations!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!! Your ring is absolutely magnificent! Congratulations!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just stumbled on to this thread while researching trilogy rings, and I wanted to chime in to say that your Vine trilogy is absolutely gorgeous!! I am considering a cushion trilogy RHR in VC's Vine or Lily setting but I have not found many examples of these. Regardless, I must say that yours is so stunning, and just off the charts beautiful!! Enjoy!! :love: :clap:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results