shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Edwardian Ring please

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Hi Catherine,
I also think this ring is very beautiful and very different. I think it is very overpriced though. Did they tell you the stats on the diamonds. Color, clarity etc. The description only states that the diamonds are about .9 ct each. Is it certified? I have a feeling others will feel this way as well. I love the style very very much! You have great taste! :angel:

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
I'm really not that 'clued up' yet, as new to pricescope but wanted to say what a stunning, unique design!
I would love to see it on a finger.
Natts

needfullshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Hi Catherine, as you already know, the ring is simply stunning. Is it overpriced ? ofcourse it is. But how long will you wait to find that exact piece you want in reality ? You don't mention any concerns about the price & you have already made contact with the vendor regarding the ring and it didn't surprise me that they were very polite & helpful. Because there are a limited number of genuine period pieces on the market of this quality vendors will always ask a huge premium, it also appears to me that when buying in the US they seem to attach a greater premium than that paid over here in the UK. You have exquisite taste and a healthy budget so take your time and keep trawling, if that particular ring sells then so be it. A couple of names to try your side of the pond, Lang Antiques/ Laurelle Antique jewellery. They have some beautiful pieces in the periods you are interested in, sorry if you have already checked them out.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that it is dreadfully overpriced the diamonds in it are not that large. If it is worth it depends on how much you love it and can't live without it.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It's a lovely, one of a kind piece . . . and that's why they feel free to ask a rather high price for it.

As a ring, it is wonderfully unique and really pretty. If you love it, can't live without it, must have it . . . okay.
As an investment, don't take that plunge.

catherineLewis

Rough_Rock
I think I want to do it!!! Thanks everyone for the advice! it really helped!

Cath

planet_jp

Rough_Rock
Have you tried negotiating on the price of the first ring?

catherineLewis

Rough_Rock
They were willing to negotiate on the other rings that I liked, but on this one they said that the listed price was the lowest they could go. I think it already got sold anyways :(

catherineLewis

Rough_Rock
Yeh. I just confirmed. The Edwardian Ring is already sold...

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
catherineLewis|1418763692|3802446 said:
Yeh. I just confirmed. The Edwardian Ring is already sold...

Oh no :( I'm sorry you missed out on this but sure you'll find the perfect ring soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results