shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you like to drink?

What alcoholic beverage do you drink most often?

• Clear liquor (with or without a mixer).

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Brown liquor (with or without a mixer).

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Beer.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Wine.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cider.

• Cocktails.

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • All ... hic! :)

• I don't drink alcohol.

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Whether out or at home, which is your favourite tipple?

I usually go for wine. I love red, white, rose, and sparkles, my favs being Pinot noir, Foch, Malbec, and Burgundy.
Although, I will never forget the delicious and exquisite fresh squeezed juices we got in Dahab on the Red Sea in Egypt. Luscious fresh citrus, sweet ruby pomegranate. Oh yum!

But tonight I find myself with a vodka and sprite. Hmm. Bottoms up! :dance:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

screen_shot_2014-07-22_at_4.png

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dangit I'm boring. I drink a couple Mike's Hard Lemonade Black Cherry a year. Thas' it.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I like my whiskey. Drink of choice is Jack and coke (usually diet coke)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wine. Red. Dry. My go-to table wine is Crane Lake because it's vegan; one of the only vegan wines out there. Happens to also be very cheap as in 2 buck chuck cheap. If I had to drink a cocktail...it would be a dirty Grey Goose martini, with (shut up, don't judge) 3-4 blue cheese-stuffed olives. KLASSY. :lol:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cocktails please! I love making Blue Hawaiians at home. So tasty and easy to make :lickout:

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost always cocktails. And the first drink is usually a sour, citrus cocktail. After that I switch to cocktails without citrus.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pepsi!!!!!!!
When I am in the hospital I ask for a pepsi iv cuz my blood pepsi level gets low!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
At home I drink lemonade (real lemons and sugar, not from a mix), lime ade (same deal as the lemonade), Rooibos iced teas, fresh squeezed orange juice, or sparkling water. When I am out I like a regular coke or any of the things I drink at home. We do not keep coke in the house. I also enjoy a good thai iced tea.

I barely alcohol drink. And the list of what I do drink is really short.

1. Sparkling Moscato
2. Select dessert wines except for port
4. Good apple cider. My favorite right now is by Crispin.
5. Champagne cocktails: Kir Royale, Bellini, Mimosas only.
6. Lambic beers. Strong preference for Framboise.

I do also have an occasional glass of red wine, and I prefer shiraz and zinfandels. And I will VERY rarely have a bottle of beer and if I do I prefer a nice Belgian or Belgian style white beer.

That's it though.

Xzuix

Rough_Rock
Beer, cider, ale

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
White wine and then whiskey on the rocks

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rarely drink alcohol but when I do it depends on the occasion and my mood. I like
1.Patron tequila straight up no salt
2.Spätlese Reisling or Gewürztraminer
3.Bartenura Moscato
4.Tanqueray 10 and tonic

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Much MUCH prefer red wine, semi dry to dry. Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, sometimes a Shiraz...depending. I don't drink much, but I enjoy a glass of wine every other day or so. I buy a box of wine so it stays fresh for months on the counter, and enjoy a glass without guilt. I have a Cab Black Box sitting on the ledge right now. It's been a couple of months.

Occasionally a grown-up dry white. I don't like sweet wine - it reminds me of my misspent youth with Boones Farm Tickled Pink! I like Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Reisling on a hot day :)

I don't care for beer, I've tried very hard to like it but I don't. Only once after mowing the lawn did I enjoy one.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dh has a number of favorite alcoholic drinks.

His favorite bourbon is Evan Williams on ice.
Favorite gin is a Hendricks gin Martini.
And his favorite scotch is Glenmorangie neat or with a little bit of ice.
His favorite beer is Brooklyn Lager or Samuel Adams. But he enjoys a lot of different beers.

Can you tell he enjoys his alcoholic beverages lol. :bigsmile:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At home, water. On the few celebratory occasions, I will enjoy a glass of Pinot Noir or chilled sake.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red wine by far my #1 choice.

The more full-bodied the better.

Second choice: citrus-y fruity cocktails, like Bacardi Limon/Coke or Pear Mojito (P.F. Chang's makes them - sooooo good).

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I'm very picky about my beers and wines, so if I'm out somewhere with a substandard selection, I'll be drinking Gin and Tonics with extra lime (preference to Beefeater, but I also enjoy Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray, most places will carry one of the three).

If I have great beer or wine options, I'll choose a dense, flavorful craft stout or porter, or a glass of CabSav or Zin depending on my meal/the occasion.

All of this gets thrown out the window on a hot day, though, when all I want is a glass of semi-dry Riesling or Prosecco!

HOWEVER, if there's a cocktail with St. Germain on the menu, all bets are off and it will most likely be coming to me. :lickout:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is an IPA or a glass of white wine (not picky about wines, but am picky about beers)

Current fav mixed drink is a mint mojito

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything tropical with rum or a White Russian. Unfortunately all alcohol gives me a migraine so I rarely drink.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rarely drink alcohol. When I do it's usually one of the following:

A fruity frozen drink
Cranberry juice and vodka
Fuzzy navel
Bloody Mary

And I also ask them to go easy on the alchol. One of my friends always order the same thing I do and asks them to give her the extra alchol :angel:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty sure there's Cabernet running through my veins. :dance:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I just realized the title of the thread differs from the premise of the poll..... :cheeky:
I like to drink Jack and diet, but the alcoholic drinks I drink most often are red wine and beer, because it's readily available at home, dh always keeps those in stock ;))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easier to list what I am not keen on: cider, dry white wine on its own, Pernod and Ouzo, champagne on its own.

I seldom drink on my own at home except when I am having a meal.

However, when I go out, I make up for it.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, clicked the "I do not drink alcohol" by mistake!

DK :oops:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really depends on where I am and the season. I love beer but I'm picky about it so if I don't see something to my liking then I'm a cocktail girl. I don't enjoy most red wines I've tried but I've had plenty of success with champagne or sparkling wines. That I LOVE.

My favorite cheap date is a $7 bottle of yellow tail pink bubbles. Delish.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 'go to' drink is whisky with ginger ale. I never drink scotch or beer. But I do love a great umbrella drink too.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I drink alcohol only a couple of times a year. I am not fond of the taste of alcohol but I might have a Drambuie or Frangelico on a cold winter night once every long while.

Most nights, I will have tea or tomato juice.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My drinking is seasonal. Summer is all about dry white wine and gimlets with occasional cuba libre. Winter is mostly heavy, full-bodied red wines.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ice water with tons of ice
Chardonnay
Malbec
Shiraz
Coke

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results