shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Sarahbear....

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi there, I am currently looking at a cushion cut stone and would love your opinion...I adore your stone and you have given me great advice thus far...anyway to contact you through DB or LT?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I think she is on vacation. I'll give her a shout and alert her to the thread!! :wavey:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Susimoo! You're such a doll! I am looking at an OMC and an antique cushion. I have some listings up on LT and DB if she is able to contact me there! You have some history with cushions as well so I'd love your thoughts too lady! I'm just hesitant to post here because they are not on hold and I don't want to lose them!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads up Su!

Hi Lizzy yes feel free to contact me through LT: Here is a link to an older listening you can use. I would love to chat and help in any way possible.

http://loupetroop.com/users/Sarahbear621

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
lizzyann|1406085146|3718781 said:
Thanks Susimoo! You're such a doll! I am looking at an OMC and an antique cushion. I have some listings up on LT and DB if she is able to contact me there! You have some history with cushions as well so I'd love your thoughts too lady! I'm just hesitant to post here because they are not on hold and I don't want to lose them!

My pleasure!

I'm more of a "ooh that's sparkly, kind of girl!" :lol:

But you can reach me on here.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/221/Bracelets-and-Bangles/listings/36560/Reduced-14ct-Yellow-Gold-CZ-TennisLine-Bracelet.html

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking in to see how you are getting on in your search!!!

I got your email and replied. hope it got through.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results