shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for help finding a cushion cut engagement ring!

qazwsx16

Rough_Rock
Thanks Gypsy! It makes me much more comfortable :)

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why the second one seems more fuzzy?

qazwsx16

Rough_Rock
Also, I know it'll be tough to give a definitive answer, but the diamond won't appear a different color than the diamonds on the halo (average color F-G) around it right?

qazwsx16

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1406073136|3718635 said:
AWESOME.

What he means by "true H" is that it is accurately graded by the lab, and he agrees with the grading. Sometimes they will disagree with the color grade and that's when you'll see them say: "Faces up slightly more tinted than it's stated color" which means it looks more tinted than what they would expect for the color grade the lab assigned the stone or "faces up whiter than the stated color" which means it looks whiter than the grade assigned by the lab.

That H is a freaking GLORIOUS stone. The other one is nice, but the only thing it has over the H is that it's an E. But since the H is SO much bigger (spread) than the E for me it's hands down the H.

Oh, and I prefer 18kt settings.

Sorry I'm triple posting, but I just keep getting questions throughout the night! Is there a reason you prefer 18kt settings? How often do you have replate it? Any issues with malleability with thin bands and 18kt?

qazwsx16

Rough_Rock
I can't tell you how excited I just became.. :dance:

"Please take this email as confirmation that your JamesAllen.com order is complete and was shipped today via Federal-Express..."

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
GREAT NEWS!

qazwsx16

Rough_Rock
Sorry it took so long to reply, but I got so caught up in the wedding planning, I couldn't upload anything, but... She said yes!

I definitely want to thank Pricescope and all its members who helped me decide on this ring, thank you so much!

img_5395.jpg
Ignore the dirty nails..

img_5396.jpg

img_5398.jpg
On my finger to give an idea of what it'll look like on hers.

img_5401.jpg

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the ring came out gorgeous!
Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to see it on her finger. "Please post pics in the "show me the bling thread engagement ring eye candy folder"

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! Congratulations! :wavey: :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic.

Do you love it? That stone is just amazing. Did it blow your socks off?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results