shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Engaged! 3.76 ct K color antique cushion from Single Stone

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Re: Engaged! 3.76 ct K color antique cushion from Single Sto

I'm not sure how I missed this the first time, but WOW. What a stunning diamond in a worthy setting. The whole package is absolutely gorgeous.

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

I can't believe I missed it either! Whoa! I now have a tie for fav ring (between you and Yennyfire's). What a gorgeous ring. I just love all the pics you have posted. You can't have too many ya know :cheeky:

Rika

Rough_Rock

Thank you missy, nowicanseethemoon, and vinjewels! I'm happy to share it with the world and maybe even provide others with some inspiration :wavey: I know I would never have figured out what I was looking for in an a diamond or a ring without lurking on these forums!

And, vinjewels, Yenyfire's ring is incredible and is one of my all time favorites as well! Thank you for even considering mine to be on a similar level! Haha

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: Rika, I am super late to the party but I had to post and say congratulations on your engagement, how EXCITING!!!!!! :appl:

Your ring is beautiful and the setting looks absolutely perfect on your finger. Even w/ the size of the stone, it looks like a very comfortable ring.

I also love the band you're considering, and can't wait to see how you decide to wear them together.

Rika

Rough_Rock

Thank you Roxy, that was such a nice comment! It is amazingly comfortable and I only take it off to sleep (and sometimes not even then). I think we're going to be picking out wedding bands in the next month or so, so I can't wait to show everyone the completed set soon!

sparkleme

Rough_Rock

Rika, your ring is absolutely gorgeous! If you have a band to go with it, I would love to see some pics!

Rika

Rough_Rock

Hi Sparkleme :wavey: I hadn't realized it's been such a long time since I've updated. I do have a band! I'm not wearing it yet, since our wedding is in September, but I ended up going with a channel set diamond eternity band from Single Stone.

It's engraved on each side, and is somewhat curved. It ended up looking better with my engagement ring than the band I had previously posted, so I'm glad I went to the jeweler to try the bands on in real life. It's probably about 2.5 or 3mm wide. And, for anyone else who lives in the NYC area, I've been working with Greenwich Jewelers for both rings, and they've been fantastic.

I'll put up a ton of pics, so if anyone else is considering this band or something similar, I hope they can get a good idea of what it looks like. Can never have too many pics for reference :)

single_stone_engagement_ring_and_wedding_band_hand.jpg
single_stone_e-ring_and_band_side.jpg
single_stone_engagement_ring_and_band_side.jpg
ss_eternity_band_side_hand.jpg

single_stone_eternity_band_side_engraving.jpg
single_stone_eternity_band_side.jpg
single_stone_eternity_band_top.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rika, your band is gorgeous! Nice choice!! :appl: :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock

WOW!!! Your ring is stunning and I love the band. Congrats!

sparkleme

Rough_Rock

Thanks so much for all of the gorgeous pics, Rika! I love the band that you chose! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Best wishes to you.

Rika

Rough_Rock

Thanks everybody! Only 40 days till I wear that band full time! :D

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Oh my gosh...add me to your fan list. The diamond is stunning and the setting is perfection. AND THEN YOU ADD A CUTE PUPPY. Super cute shots :) :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your rings are absolutely gorgeous and look beautiful on your hand. Congrats on your upcoming marriage. I also love your dog. He looks so sweet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results