_20078.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Asscher Zircon ring dipped in diamond sugar by Victor Ca

bankmind80 said:
BOOM :twisted:

apacherose said:
Wow! Bling heaven! thank you for all those gorgeous photographs!

All your rings are amazing. You have great taste. Congrats on this new beauty and wear in good health!

Thank you apacherose for your sweet compliments.

lambskin said:
:love: can't wait for finger bling shots
I have posted a lot of pics from page 2 onwards. Thank you lambskin!!!

Ellen said:
Stunning. That's it. Just stunning.

Enjoy! :appl:
Thank you ellen. I truly enjoy wearing the ring.

Vidalia said:
Acinom,
Your new ring is STUNNING and fits in beautifully with your already impressive ring collection.
Thanks so much for sharing so many photos of your treasures!!!! :love:
I have now posted so many pics that it becomes embarassing :twisted: . But I so enjoy celebrating these ring home coming parties with you guys!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Lovely!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock

I gotta say I almost pounced immediately when I saw that stone, but I could never have done it justice the way you have. That ring is exquisite!

And I'm definitely hoping to snag one of those asscher zircons in the future. :love:

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock

OOOOO LAAAA LAAAAAA !!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: This is sweet enough to satisfy any sweet-tooth! Stunning pictures, this ring looks perfect on you & the color is gorgeous on you :angel:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Real life perspective:

_20367.jpg

_20368.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom|1405683021|3715726 said:
Real life perspective:

Your ring is so gorgeous it's going to give me a real life heart attack LOL. :love:

_20369.jpg

_20370.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pregcurious said:

Thank you pregcurious :wavey:

Kelli said:
I gotta say I almost pounced immediately when I saw that stone, but I could never have done it justice the way you have. That ring is exquisite!

And I'm definitely hoping to snag one of those asscher zircons in the future. :love:
You have a great Kelli, so I am sure you can have a beautiful ring created with an Asscher Zircon and rock it!!
Jeff's site seems to be under construction at the moment which is probably for the best :naughty: I have yet another Victor Canera ring in mind :lol:

Valoriejoy said:
OOOOO LAAAA LAAAAAA !!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: This is sweet enough to satisfy any sweet-tooth! Stunning pictures, this ring looks perfect on you & the color is gorgeous on you :angel:
Thank you valoriejoy!!! I love it that you are so happy with your Evelyn ring. It's such a beautiful and refreshing design.

missy said:
Acinom|1405683021|3715726 said:
Real life perspective:

Your ring is so gorgeous it's going to give me a real life heart attack LOL. :love:
Thank you for liking my ring missy :D

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

love the stone.. it's beautiful.. the setting is magnificent.. such class - you indeed have some of the most gorgeous jewelry I've seen.. congratulations.. again it's stunning.

Acinom|1404499563|3706808 said:
Finally some first handshots. Excuse the louse photo quality: I had to snap some pics in a few minutes this afternoon before the battery gave up. I will make some more photo's tomorrow when it's light again.

The colour sometimes looks like the vendor pics. When the sun shines the stone is more a tranquil greyish blue.
In the train and inside it looks like a deep blue sky, but darker. And sometimes the colour has a teal quality.

On to the handshots:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock

Holy Crap Acinom!! How did I miss this. I was only just picking my jaw off the floor from your Paraiba lol.
Simply stunning :love:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutely stunning!! Love the setting and the beautiful shade of blue. Congrats you wear it well!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi acinom, as an non-US PSer I've been wondering about the logistics of sourcing stone and setting from different vendors. Usually if they are different you need to buy insurance to cover the stone during the setting process. Also, did you have Jeff send the stone directly to Victor or to you first? I am debating the pros and cons of buying the loose stone first but then having to reship the stone back to the US for setting.. Also in general, it seems if you buy the stone and have it set first without seeing it, it means you probably give up the return policy..which is problematic for larger purchases :oops::oops:

Thanks for any advice you can provide and forgive my musings on your thread! :):)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have such exquisite taste, Acinom! I love every piece of jewelry you have shown us! :appl:

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock

The "real life perspective" photos are very cool. Look at that color pop! Just a great piece. :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww, what a huge compliment tekate. Thank you for liking my PS collection. I am truly greatful to own these pieces and enjoy wearing them. I was quite scared ordering my first ring from the US, but really lovely PSers enabled and encouraged me :naughty:

Thank you for liking my sugar ring and Paraiba ring scarlett1!

petrock<3: thank you for your kind words! I am so looking forward admiring your Steven Kirsch ring. I am convinced you will love it, especially with the little extra's that Steven is creating for you.

Good question mochicko42! Not sure I would recommend the route I have taken as it can lead to huge disappointments.
Jeff has a great return policy and customer service. I decided to not have the hassle by send stone's back and forth between the US and Europe and had the stone send directly to Victor. I did ask Victor to make a photo of the stone upon arrival to just have a different view of the stone: Victor will not value or appraise the stone or give his opinion on the beauty (or possibly lack of beauty). Victor could send it to an independent appraiser though. I did not choose to have an appraiser look at the stone.
So, I indeed was not able to judge the stone before completed ring arrived in Europe. I was lucky to be completely mesmerized but it's s risk nonetheless: you such really judge stones by looking at them with your own eyes. I did ask Arkieb1 for help offline as she has a sharp eye for stones and sees things I do not see or do not understand. With her help I can make informed decisions.
I followed the same route with my Paraiba ring and this was even more nerve wrecking: at least the Zircon was very friendly priced, the Paraiba surely was not!!! But I was mesmerized by the Paraiba as well. And Arkieb managed my expectations by pointing me to the window: again, an informed decision and I am really happy with the outcome.
Would I recommend this route to anyone. Probably not to be honest. I am currently in the process of going this route though for a third time with a Gemfix stone and a setting ERD is creating for me. Does this answer your question? I am happy to clarify or answer additional questions.

Thank you so much sirguy!!! I am mesmerized by the color and setting myself.

_20530.jpg

_20531.jpg

_20532.jpg

_20533.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1405994012|3717992 said:
You have such exquisite taste, Acinom! I love every piece of jewelry you have shown us! :appl:

What a huge compliment! Especially coming from you. I have just a humble collection compared to your Beaudry rings in every beautiful color and your dream AVR.
I truly owe these rings to PS in terms of inspiration, knowledge and courage.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock

It's beautiful and it looks great on your hand! Enjoy! =)

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom said:
Aww, what a huge compliment tekate. Thank you for liking my PS collection. I am truly greatful to own these pieces and enjoy wearing them. I was quite scared ordering my first ring from the US, but really lovely PSers enabled and encouraged me :naughty:

Thank you for liking my sugar ring and Paraiba ring scarlett1!

petrock<3: thank you for your kind words! I am so looking forward admiring your Steven Kirsch ring. I am convinced you will love it, especially with the little extra's that Steven is creating for you.

Good question mochicko42! Not sure I would recommend the route I have taken as it can lead to huge disappointments.
Jeff has a great return policy and customer service. I decided to not have the hassle by send stone's back and forth between the US and Europe and had the stone send directly to Victor. I did ask Victor to make a photo of the stone upon arrival to just have a different view of the stone: Victor will not value or appraise the stone or give his opinion on the beauty (or possibly lack of beauty). Victor could send it to an independent appraiser though. I did not choose to have an appraiser look at the stone.
So, I indeed was not able to judge the stone before completed ring arrived in Europe. I was lucky to be completely mesmerized but it's s risk nonetheless: you such really judge stones by looking at them with your own eyes. I did ask Arkieb1 for help offline as she has a sharp eye for stones and sees things I do not see or do not understand. With her help I can make informed decisions.
I followed the same route with my Paraiba ring and this was even more nerve wrecking: at least the Zircon was very friendly priced, the Paraiba surely was not!!! But I was mesmerized by the Paraiba as well. And Arkieb managed my expectations by pointing me to the window: again, an informed decision and I am really happy with the outcome.
Would I recommend this route to anyone. Probably not to be honest. I am currently in the process of going this route though for a third time with a Gemfix stone and a setting ERD is creating for me. Does this answer your question? I am happy to clarify or answer additional questions.

Thank you so much sirguy!!! I am mesmerized by the color and setting myself.
Hi Acinom, thanks so much for your thoughtful and helpful feedback. In your case I'm glad that everything worked out well and in your favour. :) can't wait to see what next project you have in mind!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!!!! I love the tone of the blue, so calming.!! The setting is Gorgeous!!! Exquisite Piece!!!! Congrats and Enjoy!!!! :love: :love: :love: :dance: :dance:

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock

Hi

I love your ring. Do you know if the melee is bead set? How wide is the band?

Thanks
Cheri

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cherij0411|1422472670|3823324 said:
Hi

I love your ring. Do you know if the melee is bead set? How wide is the band?

Thanks
Cheri

Thank you for your kind words Zestfullybling and Cheri :wavey:

Cheri: the melee is indeed bead set. Bright cut set to be specific. My guess is that the shank is 2 mm, but I am not absolutely sure.
Are you starting a ring project?

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock

I am going to halo my emerald cut, but there are so many different bands I like so trying to figure that out. I want minimal metal showing and lots of sparkle. My ring is 1.53 ct. Thanks Cheri

redroze1

Shiny_Rock

This is my all-time favourite coloured stone ring...ever. I don't think anything could top it. It's reminiscent of Lovey's ring with a bright, beautiful, Tiffany-ish blue asscher cut coloured stone. It is so gorgeous and if I could ever get my grubby hands on something similar I would. Enjoy!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock

WOW, just got back to the computer (happy Easter btw) and saw this thread!
I know I'm coming in late, but I love this ring! It looks fabulous on your hand!
Zircon is such a beautiful stone, such a dreamy, breezy blue!
You are brave to buy unseen and have set before you see it at all.
You have a wonderful collection, and I enjoy your passion for coloured stone. :appl: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results