shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Alexandrite ring ... A year+ in the making

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That really looks great. I am very impressed with your taste in both the stone selection and the setting. That last photo that shows a few colors at once is just stunning. Thanks for sharing! I know it must be so exciting to get something like that after dreaming about it for so long, and to have it turn out so well is just a bonus! :wavey:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really exceptional.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a treasure! As another June baby I would love to have an alexandrite ring someday. The colors look amazing!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is wonderful! I love the colors. Great setting, too! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful ring, I love the colours!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a terrific ring and alexandrite. You must be thrilled every time you look at it. It is gorgeous.

alicet

Rough_Rock
I cannot get enough of all the pretty rings I'm seeing on this forum and JoCoJenn, your ring is to die for.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thx so much for all the kind comments. I am sitting in an airport awaiting my connection, and couldn't help but snap a quick picture of the gorgeous green color it was boasting this morning. Uploading from mobile so apologies if it looks huge.

God I love this ring! :love:

1405340168740.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn, that didn't even come close! The green coloring of the stone is so much more vivid & better looking in person, and so hard to capture in pictures.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many many congratulations on your beautiful ring. I know it took a long time in the making but you gave it so much thought and the design really reflects what you said you liked in your "thinking through" posts. I'm so pleased for you and I'm also pleased that we have another Alex lover now! :dance:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, be still, my heart!
I've always been fascinated with Alexandrite and can definitely see why you were so taken with this stone.
Congratulations on setting it beautifully, wear it in much happiness and good health!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
wow how stunning...and every post I have seen lately with Poppyseed/Amcor seems to be fantastic, I had never heard of before so great to see their work! I love the details, enjoy!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1405596552|3714943 said:
wow how stunning...and every post I have seen lately with Poppyseed/Amcor seems to be fantastic, I had never heard of before so great to see their work! I love the details, enjoy!

Well stay tuned ... You're about to see another one hopefully tomorrow evening. :naughty:

Poppyseed is a true angel to work with, and I am very happy with the quality. I had two rings in production with Amcor at the same time, and she has been truly delightful to work with, and really understood my wishes and ensured they were executed.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the strong color change - what a winner!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY.. (sorry to yell), it's beautiful.. you have exquisite taste.. class and I wish this were mine.

:love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on becoming Jewel of the Week. Very well deserved; it's a stunning ring :love:

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on Jewel of the week! Much deserved.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I adore alexandrite and this is NO exception! It's got some personality, absolutely beautiful!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I am really honored that my ring was selected as JOTW! It really was a collaborative effort with input and guidance from so many, and I am so appreciative of their assistance, as well as all the kind comments. Thanks so very much! :wavey:

rockhoundofficiando

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful stone, lovely setting, Absolutely stunning together!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous ring in every way! Neither the stills nor the video compare with your photos in my mind and this gem of a ring will no doubt prove to be endlessly fascinating for the rest of your life.

Definitely colour me green with envy =) Congratulations on this stunner :))

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a spectacular Alex! No wonder You fell in love. Love the setting and how it intensified the depth of color. Also love the shape of your stone and its marked color change, huge congrats!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Alexandrite is on my "some day" wish list (also my hubby's birthstone). The setting is really nice, too. :appl: :appl:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I remember following your thread in CS when you selected your alex. So happy that your ring turned out so beautifully! It's a stunner, and I also love the setting. It looks great on your hand, the size is perfect IMO. Congrats!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is lovely beyond words! Congratulations on your new ring, and may you wear it in good health!

lnl001

Rough_Rock
Stunning Alexandrite!! Must keep you constantly mezmorized with fascinating changes!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lnl001|1407942626|3731499 said:
Stunning Alexandrite!! Must keep you constantly mezmorized with fascinating changes!!

This! +1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results