shape
carat
color
clarity

If you happen to read this...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Say a prayer for me Tuesday, I'm having a revision knee replacement in the morning. The knee was done feb' 13 but has had problems. The tibial implant and cushion are being downsized. Not surgeon error, I just have very tight hamstring muscle. Recovery is hell.
Thanks!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Prayers, dust, good vibes! All being sent your way!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for a good outcome and speedy recovery :wavey: !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby, I am sending bucket loads of good luck dust your way. And big hugs too for a full and easy recovery!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Twice in less than two years? :o :errrr:

Prayers for you and your surgical team and for a smooth recovery - check!

Boatluvr

Shiny_Rock
Prayers, dust and good vibes from a fellow knee replacement PSer.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aprilbaby, all my prayers and postive thoughts going out to you!!! Prayers that this will be it, and best wishes for a speedy recovery. That you heal well and are back to your normal self. Hugs lady!!! Hang in there, and let us know when you can how you are doing!!! :wavey:

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby, So sorry to hear this. Sending dust and prayers your way. Hopefully your recovery will be a quick one.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Prayers being sent your way! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry it has to be redone! Tons of healing dust to you and hope that it's not as bad as the first go round!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
April
Lots of healing dust to you and a big
bighug5.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots of dust for a quick recovery!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'll be praying for you and hoping that the surgery goes well, the recovery is easier than last time and the result is everything you hope it will be!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1405972199|3717778 said:
Say a prayer for me Tuesday, I'm having a revision knee replacement in the morning. The knee was done feb' 13 but has had problems. The tibial implant and cushion are being downsized. Not surgeon error, I just have very tight hamstring muscle. Recovery is hell.
Thanks!

I am reading and praying, ApriBaby. Apparently you have quite a group of us doing so. I am very sorry that you and your husband are going through such a very rough patch. My best friend is still recovering from knee replacement surgery and it has been dreadful. When I read in another thread that you had gone back to work so soon after having had the same surgery, I thought that you were extraordinary!

I hope that this time the knee is perfect and the recovery easier. Again, I am so sorry.

Big hugs,
Deb/AGBF

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS Dust and Get Well Wishes coming your way April Baby! I am sorry you have to have another surgery on your knee. :wavey: :wavey:

Marcy

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
April,
I hope everything goes smooth tomorrow and you're home in no time. :wavey:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
thoughts and prayers outgoing

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers your way Aprilbaby!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for successful surgery and a rapid recovery!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, that is a tough recovery process, I'm sorry you're having two so close together, or really a second one even.

You've been following Missy's thread, I broke my knee and leg in 3 places and I had phenomenal relief of pain/swelling/debris with Wobenzym N, a supplement (enzymes) that has been around since the 1960s, made in Germany, second most used medication after aspirin there, gets a lot of use in neurosurgery patients to bring swelling as fast as possible. It is imported to the US through Garden of LIfe in Palm Beach, can be had at Sprouts, Whole FOods, health food stores, etc. I hesitate to tell you Amazon because enzymes are heat sensitive and I don't think you want enzymes that were in the back of the UPS truck in summer heat.

But anyway, check it out. I started mine when I started rehab. I wish I'd started sooner.

it has some anticoagulant like properties, if you are on Coumadin/warfarin wait to go on Wobenzym until you are off those (including Lovenox injections).

Good luck with the surgery!!!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good luck tomorrow.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck aprilbaby! I hope it's a quick surgery and an easy recovery for you. DUST DUST DUST that everything goes smoothly! (And you get lots of painkillers) :wavey:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Praying!!! Sending lots of healing dust your way!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and saying a prayer! {{hugs}}

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
best wishes and heal well!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all! Will be in surgery 1:15 central time Tuesday. I know what to expect this time so I'm hoping it goes better. Pray I get a straight leg and my pain is gone. I have never gotten straight. We are going to put in a smaller tibia implant and cushion so my hamstring glides better. Being off by even minimal degrees causes pelvic rotation and pain down my leg to my ankle. I had first implant as I said Feb'13 and then had it stretched 8 weeks later. I had arthroscopic 9 weeks ago and it's still not straight. Consulted with Northwestern Hospital who said this should do the trick. If it doesn't, we Botox the muscle. I'm just wanting to be done! Left leg is going to need to be done in the next five years. Sucks to get old. And thanks Dad for the lovely knees!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust and healthy thoughts for you!

I hope it all goes well and you have as easy of a recovery as possible :))

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
All the best to you!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Aprilbaby, wishing you the very best of luck for your surgery and hoping for a very speedy recovery.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results