shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Fluorescence -wow!!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I purchased a GIA natural .61 light green diamond with strong blue fluorescence that the vendor told me looked more blue than green. At first glance I was somewhat disappointed in it as it looks rather blah indoors and actually still haven't quite decided if I'm going to keep it or not, but, just wow- when this is out in sunlight it is a showstopper. I mean- it's just the most gorgeous shade of turquoise blue!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Gotta love that strong blue fluor!!!!!
Although I posted a couple of these in the colored stone forum, I know lots of people on RT don't visit there and I know there are a whole lot of us that LOVE fluor!! And this is probably one of the most dramatic examples of it that I've seen.
shown with a G colored diamond for reference and a couple of fancy intense pink melee.

_20395.jpg

_20396.jpg

phpymtbmkam.jpg

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
That blue is gorgeous! I'll be interested to see if you keep it or not ! The G looks lovely as well ... Heck they all do lol

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That's fun stuff! I do enjoy how gemstones have a little something for everyone. I know taking photos of them in sunlight is very challenging. I'm sure it's a stunner in person! :wavey:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is such a neat effect! Colored diamonds are so interesting. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful shade of blue. Very cool! :appl:

sparkleme

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results