shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pink sapphire e-ring is DONE!!!! Woo Hoo! Pics inside

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a stunning ring for your skin tone. I can't even imagine you gorgeous hand with a yellow stone. Congrats!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring! It's absolutely scrumptious!!! :love: :love: :love:

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! :)

kellyb727

Rough_Rock
Beautiful setting and stone! Thanks for sharing, I'm in the process of deciding on a setting for my pad sapphire (concerned that the color blends in with my hand) and it was great to see the how the halo makes your stone color POP! :D Enjoy it!!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Ah I remember this stone. Great finished product! Congrats.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Swissmiss, Love your ring, the delicate color framed by the halo is just gorgeous!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on "Jewel of the Week"! :appl:

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock
Holy pink cow! Thanks everyone for the compliments... and gosh, what an honour that my little pink ring was featured on Jewel of the Week! :wavey: :wavey:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just so beautiful! Love the soft pink :love:

EastIndian

Rough_Rock
congrats. it is extremely beautiful.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special ring. It is so much better without the cup or whatever it was. :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's S T U N N I N G!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

lorenay

Rough_Rock
Hello! This is my first ever post!!! I have been lurking on this site for years but your ring has finally prompted a response from me. I absolutely adore your ring. This is exactly what I'm looking to design for my 10 years anniversary upgrade. If you don't mind, what jeweler did you design your final ring with? I read about the stones you originally had to choose from and your first e-ring that you were ecstatic with, but who designed this specific one? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock
Lorenay, thank you for your kind words regarding my ring. The vendor was ERD, which is now Brilliantly Engaged. If I had to do it again, I would go with Victor Canera.

lorenay

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the info! Also, what type of wedding band do you pair with your e ring?

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock
Here are photos of the wedding band(s) I use:
img_20160624_132412.jpg
This is a half eternity in platinum made by Berj Kouyoumjian. It was made to match the e-ring. If I had to do it again, I would get a full or at least a 3/4 eternity. I recommend Berj, but don't use the email address on his website to contact him (call instead). He was easy to work and the workmanship is impeccable.

This is the stack I usually wear, with the smaller band sandwiched between the e-ring and a 7-stone approx 2ctw 14K WG band. I cannot recommend the vendor of the 7-stone (don't know).

img_20160624_132223.jpg

lorenay

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the info. It was very helpful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results