shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Sale Freshwater Double-Strand Choker

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
My choker-length double strand pearl necklace just arrived from Pearl Paradise, and I'm in love! :love:

It's 15 and 16 inches long, and has a beautiful hexagonal gold and diamond clasp, so I can wear the clasp at the front for a change. The pearls are small, 4.5-5mm, but they are AAA freshwater. It cost $217 as for some reason my cart automatically deducted another 10%!

I wasn't sure I'd like them, but they're what I hoped for. I think they're chic, and I'm so glad I took a chance!

Hope you enjoy the pics xxxx

gedc3585.jpg

gedc3582.jpg

gedc3590.jpg

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Clasp shots. Sorry they're a little blurred - best I could do.

I love Pearl Paradise :love:

gedc3592.jpg

gedc3598.jpg

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad you posted pictures. Thank you! I have been thinking about grabbing one of those strands; but, I am holding out to see what else they might put up first. I was wondering what the clasp might look like when worn in front and I have to say, it is very lovely! I think it has a vintage and modern feel to it if that makes any sense at all. :appl: :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is so pretty! I love the small pearls doubled like that, very delicate! And that clasp is pretty too! Beautiful piece!

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett:

Thanks! I wasn't sure about it, and I probably shouldn't have bought it right now because I have other expenses, but I just thought that $217 was such a great price for AAA pearls and the fancy clasp.

I've stretched myself in the past to buy jewelry when something has been both my dream item and a fantastic deal, and I've never regretted it.

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1404584462|3707369 said:
I'm so glad you posted pictures. Thank you! I have been thinking about grabbing one of those strands; but, I am holding out to see what else they might put up first. I was wondering what the clasp might look like when worn in front and I have to say, it is very lovely! I think it has a vintage and modern feel to it if that makes any sense at all. :appl: :love:

I'm glad the pix helped!

The pearls are really small, just so you know. When I first opened the box, I wasn't wowed, but when I put them on I thought they looked perfect.

I think the price is excellent for AAA pearls and an extra-nice clasp - and also the fact that they are strung shorter, as I need 15/16 inches. I know PP can string them shorter, but it takes longer and there's a re-stringing fee if you don't like them.

You could always grab one of these strands and return it if there's something else you like better. I suspected this strand might be both beautiful and an excellent deal, and I think I was right, so I'd hate for you to miss out!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A very sweet necklace, very delicate. So glad you are happy with your purchase, you can't go wrong with a classic. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Delicate and graceful. Lovely all around. :love: Enjoy in health and happiness.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I really like the clasp too! Congrats and enjoy!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
They look lovely on you. I really like the unique clasp.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
JanesJewels, You snagged a great bargain! I love the unusual clasp.

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the nice comments. xxxx

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
The necklace looks lovely on you.....beautiful clasp especially. I hope you enjoy it!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
JanesJewels - I agree with the others - excellent choice! I'm seeing all of these gorgeous doub;l strands and it makes me want one too! It looks amazing on you and the clasp is so unique! I know you'll get lots of wear from these pearls - enjoy!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Ok, your pictures pushed me over the edge. I just ordered one of these strands. I felt like I would regret it forever it I didn't. I am sooooo glad I didn't wait because it is sold out now. I must have snagged the last strand.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Good for you! Let us know what you think.

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1404858543|3709264 said:
Ok, your pictures pushed me over the edge. I just ordered one of these strands. I felt like I would regret it forever it I didn't. I am sooooo glad I didn't wait because it is sold out now. I must have snagged the last strand.

Yay!!! :appl: Hope you like it. When you open the box, the necklace looks really small but it has a lot more presence on the neck than you'd think. Post some pics when you get it!

Thanks, everyone else, for the kind remarks. :)

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
JanesJewels thank you so much for encouraging me not to miss this piece! It just arrived and it is SO pretty!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I tried it on really quick with my 7.5mm 18" Freshadama Metallic strand from PP as well.

_20198.jpg

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Clasp in back.

_20199.jpg

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Close up of clasp

_20201.jpg

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it looks amazing on you! :appl:

So glad you like it! Now we're necklace buddies, hahaha! :wavey:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!

I just want to encourage (enable) anybody else who may be contemplating a strand of tiny pearls. Seriously you may think that 4.5mm sounds like something that you might need a microscope to see or that would have no "wow" factor; but, I have to tell you tiny pearls like this were practically made for choker length multi strand necklaces and ropes. They still look great when paired with much larger pearls (see my photos above) and look great alone. They have a very casual feel to them which pair well with a lot of more casual outfits vs larger pearls which tend to go better with more dressy outfits. Tiny pearls have a very unique charachter which should not be overlooked. I will most certainly be looking for more tiny pearls after this purchase. :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you two for sharing these cute pearls and I love the clasp! You may have started a trend!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the styling of the smaller strands with the larger strand good job ltlmsmfft. Enjoy your new beauties

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results