shape
carat
color
clarity

Simon G experience?

Diamondseeker007

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any thoughts on simon G wedding bands? Saw a piece at a jewelry store and the jeweler said the diamond band is made up of VS2/SI2 diamonds but didn't show me paperwork for it, just word of mouth. Just wondering if this is true.

Thanks

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I have a Simon G bracelet that has G - VS diamonds in it, but I don't have an eternity band. Seems to me when I looked on their website that they used different quality diamonds in different collections. You might want to check the Simon G website out to see which collection the ring you're looking at is in.

Diamondseeker007

Rough_Rock
The website does not give much detail on the make up of the ring. They don't have a contact number either on their website, I would just have to trust the jeweler.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker007|1405693675|3715833 said:
The website does not give much detail on the make up of the ring. They don't have a contact number either on their website, I would just have to trust the jeweler.

Hmmm... I just checked and it appears they've changed their website since I looked before and I can't find anything listed now about quality either. I would post your question on their Facebook page- looks like they post frequently and will answer questions on there. Just ask what color and quality diamonds they use. And if you know the style number of the one you want ask specifically about it.

lollipop282

Rough_Rock
I'm looking at a Simon G mounting for later and my jeweler said their default stones for my particular piece (reminisce collection) are G VS2 diamonds. She also said they can adjust what color diamonds they use to help match your center stone. (My solitaire is an H so I will ask to have H VS2 stones in the mounting)

Simon G is also really accommodating with customizing their existing pieces; I'm going to be tweaking the mounting I've chosen a bit and so far they have been happy work with me on making the piece mine.

The one irksome thing about them is having to go through a middleman (my jeweler) for everything. I'm a hands on kind of person so I wish I could just deal with them directly.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Simon G eternity band, and it is made up of G, VS2/SI1 stones... It is very nice, but I am selling it because I ended up finding another band that was better suited for my ering. If you happen to wear a size 5, let me know! :naughty: :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results