shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick! Which Radiant looks nicer?

patricias

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I prefer the facets and the overall proportions of the stone on the right.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the stone on the right, its faceting is lovely.. I don't think the one of the left is 'crushed ice' but it certainly has more of flashes vs gorgeous lights on the right.. frankly it's what you like :)

:dance: :dance:

jeffcwang|1405632864|3715340 said:
Does the left one have a bit of the "crushed ice" look? Both are beautiful diamonds with good ASETs. They are 2 carat, G, S1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BlwtTDzS_M&feature=youtu.be

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The second one is the style I look for when someone asks for help finding a radiant.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please post ASETs. I need to see them to verify a few things.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, out of those two, my eyes definitely preferred the one on the left - I'd be interested in seeing the Asets as well. Which one do you favor?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one on the left appears larger face up. But I like the facet pattern and flash of the one on the right.

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
I prefer the shape of the stone on the left, & that it seems to have lots of peformance all over the stone,
However I prefer the larger flashes & facets of the stone on the right :) so I guess I can't chose both are super beautiful though

honor

Rough_Rock
I prefer the one of the right!

jeffcwang

Rough_Rock
I prefer the shape of the one on the left but the larger sparkles of the one on the right. I attached the ASET. The additional sparkle for the one on the right can also be seen in the ASET.

I've been looking for a few weeks now and think I'll buy the one on the right. Does the ASET look good?

left_128.png

right-119.png

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. So that clarified for me.

At first I preferred the one on the left (crushed ice). But as it went on with the different lighting situations, and especially up close up, I preferred the one on the right (larger corners).

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Late to the party, but I like the one on the left. I'm very fond of radiants.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
I would urge you to trust your own eyes on this.

The diamond on the left, IMO, is much more even in its brightness and scintillation, whereas the one on the right almost looks lifeless on the inside edge of the table. Unfortunately, the diamonds weren't really rocked enough in the video to fully explore that phenomenon.

In non-rounds, I like either big, bold flashes (like a step cut or old mines), or lots of scintillation (all out crushed ice). In between (like the one on the right) doesn't do it for me.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a tough call. I like the outside shape of the one on the right (bigger corners). However, during the different light shows I
thought the one on the left had over all better light return. At the end though (when there were no light shows and both stones
were on the gem holders), I liked the one on the right better. I think the final showing of the stones is probably what you
will see more in everyday life than the fancy light shows.

So, if you made it through the above logic I would probably go with the one on the right! (they both looked pretty nice though)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My eyes prefer the right stone. Both beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results