shape
carat
color
clarity

The good buyer/seller thread...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is for giving Kudos to your fellow PSers with whom you have had a good buyer/seller transaction... :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a beautiful .85ct ACA ring from marymm and the transaction went smoothly. marymm is an excellent seller!.. :appl: Thanks, marymm.. :wavey:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Also had a positive purchase with marymm! Had never done this before and was pretty worried. She was great to work with and the item was as described.
I loved working with Keemoog99...we enjoyed friendly exchanges and the item was exactly as described.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I bought a carre cut band from marymm. She was great!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have bought several times from both Katharath and MakingTheGrade. Excellent transactions with both of them.

I've never had a bad transaction but I can't remember off the top of my head who else I've bought from... NKOTB maybe? Is that who the rose gold halo for my zircon came from? And who did the art deco diamond pendant that I wore at my wedding/wear all the time come from? Dreamer? I have no idea. Gosh. I buy a lot of stuff on LT and DB...

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the kudos DF, moneymeister, and lula - I try hard to be the seller I would want as a buyer!

I will go through my past transactions to add to this list - but just off the top of my head my purchases from Kelpie, ForteKitty, and DiamondSeeker2006 were 100% as described, with great responsiveness to emails, and fast shipping. Over the past couple years, I've had a number of purchases/sales to numerous PSers and as a rule, I would describe all the transactions as positive, smooth, and quick.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have nothing but praise for Yennyfire and Sarahbear!!! Lovely women and 100% honest sellers. :appl:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I had a great transaction with Dreamer_D a number of months ago! Very happy with my preloved 0.75 OEC!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Got a :love: :love: :love: emerald ring from Jimmieanne, she was great to deal with. so was Oldminer, who appraised it for me.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
distracts|1405603545|3715000 said:
I have bought several times from both Katharath and MakingTheGrade. Excellent transactions with both of them.

I've never had a bad transaction but I can't remember off the top of my head who else I've bought from... NKOTB maybe? Is that who the rose gold halo for my zircon came from? And who did the art deco diamond pendant that I wore at my wedding/wear all the time come from? Dreamer? I have no idea. Gosh. I buy a lot of stuff on LT and DB...
The rose gold halo was directly from me, but originally belonged to NKOTB. I was actually looking at old pictures of it and wishing that It would have worked for the stone I have...

ETA: I've had a ton of interactions with buyers and sellers, so many that I can't even keep track, sadly. Methinks I go through too much jewelry....

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FrekeChild|1405629913|3715297 said:
distracts|1405603545|3715000 said:

The rose gold halo was directly from me, but originally belonged to NKOTB. I was actually looking at old pictures of it and wishing that It would have worked for the stone I have...

ETA: I've had a ton of interactions with buyers and sellers, so many that I can't even keep track, sadly. Methinks I go through too much jewelry....

Well, see, I knew NKOTB was involved somehow.

Amending my statement to reflect I have purchased from FREKE quite happily. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've purchased from Kelpie, Phoenix and Diamondseeker. All fabulous... Trustworthy and easy to deal with.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1405608334|3715054 said:
I have nothing but praise for Yennyfire and Sarahbear!!! Lovely women and 100% honest sellers. :appl:
Thank Missy! Hope you're recuperating as well as you possibly could be!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I just recently purchased a pendant from Nala. That purchase went really well. She was a pleasure to deal with.

I know I have gotten a couple other things from some other members and I don't remember their names. It went well with them too. I will try to figure that out and add them if I can.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So far I've only purchased from trade PSers (GOG, ChrisA222, Jason Brims, and a few others) thus far... I see so many nice things on LT and DB but I haven't yet taken the plunge and bought from private seller yet (especially since I'm outside the US) so I'm glad to see this reassuring thread. :)

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Since FrekeChild can't keep track, I'll help: Two great spinels from her on LT.

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a ring from Diamondseeker2006 and a pendant from Kunzite. Both were seamless transactions and the items were exactly as stated.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kelpie, MaryMM and JBKhere and vivipoo. All have lovely taste and were great sellers.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
caf|1405718960|3716142 said:
Kelpie, MaryMM and JBKhere and vivipoo. All have lovely taste and were great sellers.

Vivipoo is me! :wavey: yay I got a review!

I've purchased from Dreamer, ForteKitty, AthenaWorth, NKOTB, ArmyWife, Freke, gosh... Those are who I remember at the moment. I've always had GREAT buying experiences from well established PSers. I send cash from PayPal so it doesn't incur a fee for the seller, and usually they'll allow a small discount because of this. I know it's risky to send cash since there's no CC protection, but I've always had great experiences.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooo oo! I started thinking about people I've bought stuff from:

Athenaworth, Fortekitty, NKOTB, EricaR, Kelpie, staci76, SB671, packrat, Mico, jbkhere, and many many more.

For the most part, I've had fantastic interactions with people on LT/DB, and I hope those that have bought from me feel the same way!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
You can add noniemarie to the great vendor list. I picked up a preloved band on Saturday :)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I feel like all of my many many purchases have been made through Freke, Fortekitty and Kelpie. I know I've had more than that but my mind is blanking. I've never had a bad transaction. In fact, they've all been amazing because I end up with spectacular jewels!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I just bought a lovely 0.30 Brellia from PSer ededdeddie (thetrial on Loupe Troop http://loupetroop.com/users/thetrial)

He was very patient (it took me 2-3 weeks to decide), sent me lots of pictures, answered all of my questions, smooth Paypal transaction and shipped the stone and all accompanying paperwork exceptionally quickly.

I would recommend him to any buyer.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I forgot Circe. Lovely and trustworthy seller with amazing jewels!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the mentions here! I've had excellent experiences as a buyer from D&T, Freke, Fortekitty and I'm sure others. I switch up my jewelry a lot so most of my experience is as a seller. I don't know all the handles from emails so apologies but marymm, Freke, NKOTB, EricaR, MayK, Yennyfire, Caf, the artist formerly known as Sarahbear, Armywife13, Athenaworth, JocoJenn, Eauphelia, Rubyheart, Zahraleyla, Chris in Australia, Rosebloom, MichaelDavid and dozens of others have been fabulous buyers.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath was great! Very nice, item as described, fast shipping, just perfect!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sold a gold chain to diamondrnglover , she was a doll to work with and fast payment!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Off of the top of my head, I had great experiences buying from missymoo, Kelpie, NKOTB, Athenaworth, and YT. Madelise and missymoo were amazing buyers!

There are a few other PSers I have bought from and sold too, but I can't recall screen names or the transactions at this time. I will say though, I can't recall ever having a bad transaction with a PSer. I think we are a great bunch of buyers and sellers!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this thread should be a sticky so we can refer to it later...maybe under the preowned thread?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1405625960|3715240 said:
Got a :love: :love: :love: emerald ring from Jimmieanne, she was great to deal with. so was Oldminer, who appraised it for me.
Thanks for this, Andelain : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results