color
clarity

at what size would you switch to a CS

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1405629547|3715295 said:
Niel|1405619907|3715197 said:
Personally if my budget was $300 for an e-ring, it had to be a solitaire as opposed to a band, and I had to BUY NOW so couldn't hunt or buy used, I would go for a synthetic sapphire or moissanite (could you even get a moissy solitaire for $300?). Durable enough for daily wear, a color I like, etc."

This has just reminded me, I have been seeing in the chain jewellerS over in the UK recently what they are calling simulated sapphires a lot where they used to just have the black/very dark navy sapphires before. I was wondering about this, why that it? Is it the recession or have they found a cheap way of getting them in from China, or are people just spending less on jewellery now. I mean there was a nice china shop in a city main street which closed a few years ago as they said people didn't buy that now, with tv dinners and throw away society, they were even blaming it on a tv programme where people did up someones house in say a day and they were getting cheap ornaments and that. I had noticed these fake sapphires and wonder if anyone knows why they are there now? Years and years ago one of the chain stones did simulated emeralds, think they were called Chatham but never seen them now for years.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went a different route. Natural Fancy blues are extremely expensive. I went the route of getting a synthetic blue diamond (.57 cts) that is set in a 3-stone ring (there is a pic somewhere on PS). I also have 2 blue sapphires (one recut by Richard Homer) and although pretty, they don't have the sparkle and brilliance that a diamond has (RI of 1.762 versus 2.417 from a diamond).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1405630764|3715307 said:
I do also think part of the problem, once people get to CS, is the way Pricescope regulars work. We usually point out all the ways something deviates from perfection/trade ideal and then are like "DO YOU STILL LIKE IT NOWWWWWW" which is fine for US because we know that you should always be aware of everything about something before buying it, but the phrasing is... problematic. Like if someone points out a pretty blue sapphire and it's a little grey, everyone is immediately like "well, it's not the best blue," which, yes, if you mean "best" as in "most expensive" then that's true, but it doesn't mean it's a BAD blue, just that it's not the most expensive blue and should not be priced as such. I personally LIKE a dash of grey in my blue and the trade-ideal blue does nothing for my feels. I appreciate it in an abstract way but I don't want it all up on my finger. But it took a while of frequenting CS to figure out that was what they meant, and I think that's intimidating to new people and part of why CS is so much cliquier than RT.

You make a lot of points I've noticed over there as well.

I have friends on this site that have confided in me privately that they don't go over to that part of the forum because of those exact things.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pyramid|1405630866|3715310 said:
Personally if my budget was $300 for an e-ring, it had to be a solitaire as opposed to a band, and I had to BUY NOW so couldn't hunt or buy used, I would go for a synthetic sapphire or moissanite (could you even get a moissy solitaire for $300?). Durable enough for daily wear, a color I like, etc."

This has just reminded me, I have been seeing in the chain jewellerS over in the UK recently what they are calling simulated sapphires a lot where they used to just have the black/very dark navy sapphires before. I was wondering about this, why that it? Is it the recession or have they found a cheap way of getting them in from China, or are people just spending less on jewellery now. I mean there was a nice china shop in a city main street which closed a few years ago as they said people didn't buy that now, with tv dinners and throw away society, they were even blaming it on a tv programme where people did up someones house in say a day and they were getting cheap ornaments and that. I had noticed these fake sapphires and wonder if anyone knows why they are there now? Years and years ago one of the chain stones did simulated emeralds, think they were called Chatham but never seen them now for years.
Dark sapphires aren't very pretty. Why buy cheap ugly sapphires when you can buy manmade ideal colored sapphires? Probably roughly the same price, and you can probably charge more for them because they are pretty. They've been around for a long, long time, you just haven't noticed them until now. :nono:

But we aren't supposed to talk about man made anything, so that's all I'll say on the matter.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Niel|1405631189|3715317 said:
I do also think part of the problem, once people get to CS, is the way Pricescope regulars work. We usually point out all the ways something deviates from perfection/trade ideal and then are like "DO YOU STILL LIKE IT NOWWWWWW" which is fine for US because we know that you should always be aware of everything about something before buying it, but the phrasing is... problematic. Like if someone points out a pretty blue sapphire and it's a little grey, everyone is immediately like "well, it's not the best blue," which, yes, if you mean "best" as in "most expensive" then that's true, but it doesn't mean it's a BAD blue, just that it's not the most expensive blue and should not be priced as such. I personally LIKE a dash of grey in my blue and the trade-ideal blue does nothing for my feels. I appreciate it in an abstract way but I don't want it all up on my finger. But it took a while of frequenting CS to figure out that was what they meant, and I think that's intimidating to new people and part of why CS is so much cliquier than RT.

I have friends on this site that have confided in me privately that they don't go over to that part of the forum because of those exact things.
Dude, I don't even post some of my stuff or things I'm interested in because of those reasons.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FrekeChild|1405631344|3715321 said:

Dude, I don't even post some of my stuff or things I'm interested in because of those reasons.

That's too bad I think. It would be nice to be able to post anything. Maybe it's an issue where on RT and SMTB its like. You don't judge on SMTB you just gush. You say anything you're going to say in the RT thread.

CS only has the one, so hard to keep judgments off threads people don't want them too.

I know when I first came I wanted an icy blue sapphire. Everyone made me think it was a terrible idea so off too diamonds. Haha

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The same issues exist in the diamond section too, not just CS, with all the talks of the best money can buy!

So what if someone likes their diamonds a bit warm? Or drop a clarity grade in order to get a larger size? What if they do not mind the cut is slightly less than perfect?

I have not found CS or any other part of the board cliquey. However, it may have something to do with me being bold and post away regardless of what others may think of me and my posts, in CS, Pearls or otherwise. And I am not easily influenced.

DK :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently at no size would I switch to a CS.
I could have bought a new Lexus for what I paid for a 0.10 ct red diamond that GIA graded to have fully natural material and color origin.

I could have bought a large CS for that ... but then ... it would not have been a fully-natural red diamond.

That said, nothing is "better" than anything else.
Just buy whatever you want, a small X or a big Y ... or a new Lexus. ;-)

The ultimate first-world problem.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1405631629|3715326 said:
I know when I first came I wanted an icy blue sapphire. Everyone made me think it was a terrible idea so off too diamonds. Haha

My icy blue sapphire ring gets as many compliments as my engagement ring irl. When I wear it instead of my engagement ring, I get just as many "your husband did good/must really love you!" remarks (which, okay, the latter is SO PROBLEMATIC like, no, he doesn't love me more than average, he just makes more money and as a consequence we can afford nicer things?). So I say go for all the frozen icy blue sapphires in the world! Don't let us hold you back anymore! Don't care what we're going to say! Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered you anyway! Let it go! LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am really sorry, every time I look at any of my light blue stones I get Frozen flashbacks.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think this is a great post, very true. Also as you said about trade ideal, 'I appreciate it in an abstract way but I don't want it all up on my finger' I feel that too, I love love the expensive stones but then think because no one over here has them usually, that they to me look like the too perfect a bright red or blue. Being in the UK too most sapphires are dark like Princess Diana's even more expensive ones are dark royal blue, hardly see a beautiful blue like on the colored stones forum, usually dark or a very light blue not well saturated ceylon sapphire, that looks a bit like an aquamarine color. I think people over here want things that are darker or not so brightly colored.

Also notice the original post said under 0.50 ct as the top range in the smallest you would go before getting a colored stone. That would never be the smallest here as that is large as I said. I think because hardly anyone gets 70 point 90 point like in USA, that this way the question was asked if in the UK (to categorise the point at which to go smaller) would be totally different. It would probably be, 'would you go for a 10 point diamond or a colored stone?'; where it is a low budget.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dark sapphires aren't very pretty. Why buy cheap ugly sapphires when you can buy manmade ideal colored sapphires? Probably roughly the same price, and you can probably charge more for them because they are pretty. They've been around for a long, long time, you just haven't noticed them until now. :nono:

But we aren't supposed to talk about man made anything, so that's all I'll say on the matter.[/quote]

These simulated sapphires were never in UK chain stores before, maybe a simulated amethyst like one or two but now all the dark sapphires are being replaced by them. The thing is as I said, sapphires in the UK are preferred in a dark royal blue and the one Princess Di had in all the newspaper photos of the time and even now when Kate wears it looks a dark navy blue. When I was , younger I thought the black sapphires in jewellers were the same as Princess Di's very dark blue sapphire. I don't think people in the UK would wear the brilliant blue sapphires we see in the Show me the ring gallery, things over here are just tamed down and people probably wear darker colors too. The trade ideal sapphire here would be a dark royal blue probably a bit lighter than Diana's but 6 shades (in my mind) darker than trade ideal in USA.

Someone once said you would think with all our poor weather that bright colors would brighten things up but sadly the weather must make us go dark. I don't see the dark sapphires as ugly, even a black one, though wouldn't pay much for it, I think that is just from my past though. I bet the younger generation wouldn't want a black but more a royal blue, although they all just seem to prefer titanium jewellery like lip piercings, tatoos and metal jewellery and fine jewellery doesn't seem to get worn much now. We were commenting on the gemstone hours on QVC at home one day, as in 'these gemstones seem to be selling but you never see anyone wearing them, and they are large and bright like topaz, etc. When out for meals or with office parties and looking around at other people, their necklaces always seem to be fashion rather than fine jewellery.

I just think it is different in the UK as jewellery is much smaller, as are cars and houses. I enjoy seeing all the jewellery on Pricescope though and love largish jewellery myself although some of it I would wear at home but not outside as people would stare and then say 'is it real?' People here want to spend on their houses and holidays and children/grandchildren. Jewellery is just seen as an accessory, a fun thing!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
never i would always pick a diamond over a colored stone

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I totally agree with this. I am not a newbie, but *I* find posting on colored stones to be very off putting, honestly. I'm usually asking: is this good for the price/budget and are there any red flags that I need to be aware of? And I'll I'm hearing is how many things are wrong with it. That's like someone coming to RT and saying: Is this H SI GIA Ex with a 2.0 HCA a good deal for the budget, oh and here's the idealscope image? And me telling them "Well it's not a D. Or an IF.... And it's not hearts and arrows. And it's not an AGS0". That's NOT helpful. And makes people feel that the product they are looking at is hopelessly flawed, which is TOTALLY not the case. VERY few posters NEED a D IF H&A AGS0. So it's not helpful to point out all things it's not. Same thing with colored stones.

In the diamond example, what I think is helpful is: "The idealscope is good. Is it eyeclean to your standards? If so, for your budget,if you are trying to balance the 4 c's toward cut quality/performance and size, it's a great value because you are only sacrificing a small amount of color and if the stone is eyeclean, nothing visible to the naked eye in terms of clarity."

And that's what I don't get on CS. I post a sapphire. It's helpful to know it's got a grey modifier, BECAUSE it affects price. So a helpful comment, IMO is: " For your budget, it's has strong potential. The price reflects a slight grey modifier, make sure you have a good return policy so that if you aren't in love with the color in real life, you can return it. Color is key in colored stones and often pictures don't tell the full story". Or "The color is lovely, but that stone seems to exhibi half and half extention. Here's what that means. Now whether or not YOU are bothered by it is a personal preference and up to you. But I can tell you that many people are bothered by it, and so you should make sure you are okay with that aspect of the stone within the return period."

And THAT's what I don't get on CS. Honestly if I am looking for a CS, I'm asking a friend pricescoper OFF the boards just because it's so much easier and helpful.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1405630866|3715310 said:

I don't know what they are doing in the UK but I have noticed the price of really dark (as in that almost black blue) coloured sapphires in Australia has gone up substantially. Canturi for example has used some dark blue (almost black but with stunning blue flashes in certain light) Australian sapphires in some of their collections for example and overall I have noticed even the ones that used to be (and still are) meeeaah because they were too dark are now worth something. Really decent quality synthetic sapphires have gone up in price as well, but there are cheap Asian made products flooding the market everywhere.

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
I think it depends for me , I would necessarily go CS but
Say if my budget was $800 I would try to get something like a .25-.3ct ideal from BGD or whiteflash in the simple 6 prong, let's say my budget was $500 I'd first look for a nice 2nd hand ring on ebay or I'd prob go a used moiss

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts said:
I would also add that CS has a much steeper learning curve because CS evaluation is so much more subjective compared to diamonds. With diamonds you can talk quantifiable data such as depth percentages, crown angles, table width, ASET, and color A-Z scales etc etc, whereas in CS it's all in the eye of the beholder since it's all about the color. For one person a medium-toned stone may still be too dark for their personal preference. And how do you evaluate reddish-orange vs orangey-red? To me it might look like the former, to you it might look like the latter. Obviously there are some color charts etc but it's still much more qualitative and subjective than a numbers based, quantitative, assessment. So for a newbie it can seem very confusing and hard to understand.

I think this is one of the main reasons why CS forum can be a little more intimidating than RT for newbies. Or at least that's in my personal experience. :)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1405645056|3715444 said:
distracts said:
I would also add that CS has a much steeper learning curve because CS evaluation is so much more subjective compared to diamonds. With diamonds you can talk quantifiable data such as depth percentages, crown angles, table width, ASET, and color A-Z scales etc etc, whereas in CS it's all in the eye of the beholder since it's all about the color. For one person a medium-toned stone may still be too dark for their personal preference. And how do you evaluate reddish-orange vs orangey-red? To me it might look like the former, to you it might look like the latter. Obviously there are some color charts etc but it's still much more qualitative and subjective than a numbers based, quantitative, assessment. So for a newbie it can seem very confusing and hard to understand.

I think this is one of the main reasons why CS forum can be a little more intimidating than RT for newbies. Or at least that's in my personal experience. :)

Don't forget the myriad of treatments, simulants and synthetics too. It's not just about color. Many threads are about corundum, (mainly sapphires) and there's major issues with expensive sapphires and potential treatment. I would think that people would appreciate knowing about these things before potentially spending a fortune on what might be a highly treated gem.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Both of my engagement rings were sapphires because that's what I wanted.
And yes, you better have thick skin over on the CS forum.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL. That is true. But I have posted in CS about a sapphire and it was UNTREATED and UNHEATED (GIA lab report, and Jeff White had cut it plus my own appraiser verified it) and believe me, even if you take treated off the table CS posters are unnecessarily negative.

When someone posts, and says "I LIKE THE COLOR and it is unheated and untreated and here's the proof. Are there any red flags?" The summary should be: Here are the red flags I see, here are the yellow flags. Here's why you might care, or why you might not. But ultimately what matter is if you love it.

Not: It has a grey modifier. It's not top color. Etc. I've said I like the bloody color. I have it in person. I asked if there were flags. Once I HAVE TAKEN COLOR OFF THE TABLE, THERE IS NO COLOR FLAG. So stop harping about it.

I don't buy "risky" gems from 'risky' vendors and I know enough to ask about treatments, and even to loupe for silk and other things myself. And STILL this happened again and again until I stopped posting there altogether. And I know many other people that have had the same experience.

It's not colored stones and their complexity. It's the tone of the board and the posters.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1405650579|3715524 said:
TL. That is true. But I have posted in CS about a sapphire and it was UNTREATED and UNHEATED (GIA lab report, and Jeff White had cut it plus my own appraiser verified it) and believe me, even if you take treated off the table CS posters are unnecessarily negative.

When someone posts, I have it in hand and I LIKE THE COLOR and it is unheated and untreated and here's the proof: are there any red flags the summary should be: Here are the red flags I see, here are the yellow flag. Here's why you might care, or why you might now. But ultimately what matter is if you love it.

I don't buy "risky" gems from 'risky' vendors and I know enough to ask about treatments, and even to loupe for silk and other things myself. And STILL this happened again and again until I stopped posting there altogether. And I know many other people that have had the same experience.

It's not colored stones and their complexity. It's the tone of the board and the posters.

People shouldn't be offended, especially if its something that has not been purchased. What happens is that all red flags or negatives are discussed before a potential sale. I would personally appreciate that information whether it's a sapphire, a car, a home, or any material object that was expensive that I was thinking of purchasing.

Therefore, while the Jeff White sapphire may have been something you loved, I think people were just trying to be helpful.

I have lots of gems and none of them are perfect, no gem really is, and the closer they are to perfection, the more expensive and rare they are. I even forewarned someone about a gorgeous Burmese sapphire which was very expensive. I told her to verify her questions with AGL about the report, as she even had some doubts about it. That didn't mean the sapphire was undesirable or not worthy, but she should just know everything possible before she makes an expensive purchase.

CS is definitely not a SMTB only subforum, it is educational, and has saved people a lot of heartache and money.

As for the tone of the posters, it is extremely difficult to always convey proper tone in any forum. People will always get offended, and it is unavoidable, especially when help and honest opinions are expected.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
See. The first step toward fixing a problem is admitting there is one.

Continuing to deny the problem is why CS continues to be a board most people avoid at all costs. But if you like it that way TL... I guess that's great for you. But not so much for the rest of us.

It doesn't matter that people aren't getting the help they need because you feel that "they shouldn't be offended."

Look. I'm not a mushy, 'nicey nice", net nanny poster. I'm the type of poster that has "tough love" tattooed on her arse. I change my current AV -- the one where my demon child cat has a "F*** YOU" expression on her face to a nicer one people actually COMPLAIN, that a nicer AV doesn't suit me as much as the demon child.

If I'm telling you that there is a problem and that CS is over the top FOR ME. Maybe you should listen? Okay? That's all I'm saying.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sure could go 3 or 4 carat in step cuts in a reddish spinel with a couple of color modifiers plus I'm not too keen on just one color in my gems, and welcome modifiers one to lessen the cost, and two because its interesting to me to see the changes of colors.

I appreciate the CS forum and thank you for their time and efforts on the board. When I first joined, I bought anything and everything under the sun :wacko: and later learned what I liked, and didn't based off my own tastes and IRL views of them gems. I only have a few CS substantial rings now but I stick to a few colors, not so much what was the most expensive trade colors are considered to be but because I like them.

I am currently making a three stone step cut Spinel ring for my alternate E-ring, and the cost is substantially less than my 2 ct RB yellow now. Looking back I probably would have been super happy to have the Three Stone Spinel ring as an anniversary E-ring upgrade instead of a diamond.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1405650579|3715524 said:

When someone posts, and says "I LIKE THE COLOR and it is unheated and untreated and here's the proof. Are there any red flags?" The summary should be: Here are the red flags I see, here are the yellow flags. Here's why you might care, or why you might not. But ultimately what matter is if you love it.

Not: It has a grey modifier. It's not top color. Etc. I've said I like the bloody color. I have it in person. I asked if there were flags. Once I HAVE TAKEN COLOR OFF THE TABLE, THERE IS NO COLOR FLAG. So stop harping about it.

Gypsy, I'm not denying there's not a problem, I just don't see it perhaps. I personally do not remember your thread on the Jeff White sapphire, so if you could link to it, I would appreciate it. I would like to read it over to see what the issues are in the tone and problems with the posters. Thanks. :))

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Despite lower traffic than Rockytalky, we get far more complaints about tone and post content from Colored Stones than any other forum.

From our vantage point it seems as if some users are turned off by this forum. From a moderator's perspective, it seems as if stones in this forum are compared to the best of the best instead of best for the money. Most users have budgets and with so many flavours of colored stones we should recall that there is something for each of us and to help users not comparing to the best stone, but in relation to price, needs, and desires of the individual user. :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've actually wondered about the diamond forum as well, by in large everyone does a great job, but there is the odd occasion when a poster turns up and wants the largest diamond possibly and they don't care at all about the cut and everyone suggests the better cut smaller stone when really to that particular person it doesn't matter, I make the observation that some people want a big rock and honestly don't care about everything else....

I think what everyone is saying about the coloured forum is true. I have long advocated (and been howled down) that there should be a separate "Show me the coloured Stone thread" (not just a list at the top of the main forum and not just one that happens in the main forum) that way anyone can post what they have any time, without judgement..... Lots of people have coloured items but they are afraid to post what they own because they don't want everyone to say that is too pale, or what did you pay for that you got ripped off and so on, if they own something that is not the best example then they don't post pics. I am thankful for all of the great advice but it might be nice to have an area where people who are newbies or people that just love CS can display what they have and not feel intimidated in any way. Everyone can go cool ring, cool collection or whatever even if it has a big ar@# window in the centre and we can all just be happy they are happy and get on with it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ella for the information. That said, with lower traffic and far fewer newbies on CS than RT, I'm not exactly surprised.

TL, here's my thread. The start of it was my own fault, because I was being coy and asking for comments. Which you can do on RT, but I realized quickly was not a good idea on CS. I did step in and curb that about the color, and I was very firm that I had done my homework. And once everyone got that, it went fine. And honestly, in retrospect and re-reading it now, it was more helpful than not. But I still remember feeling very deflated by the post and I actually sold the stone as a result instead o f keeping it. Some of that had to do with setting issues. But some of it also had to do with how my feelings about the stone changed as a result of the post.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeff-white-3-carat-gia-unheated-sapphire.172530/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeff-white-3-carat-gia-unheated-sapphire.172530/[/URL]

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1405653675|3715563 said:
Thank you Ella for the information. That said, with lower traffic and far fewer newbies on CS than RT, I'm not exactly surprised.

TL, here's my thread.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeff-white-3-carat-gia-unheated-sapphire.172530/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeff-white-3-carat-gia-unheated-sapphire.172530/[/URL]

Well, people can read it and decide for themselves and discuss here. Thanks. At this point in time, I rather be neutral about this thread you posted (neither deny/admit problems) because it's not for me to decide how the entire colored stone forum should behave. :))

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1405653675|3715563 said:

TL, here's my thread. The start of it was my own fault, because I was being coy and asking for comments. Which you can do on RT, but I realized quickly was not a good idea on CS. I did step in and curb that about the color, and I was very firm that I had done my homework. And once everyone got that, it went fine. And honestly, in retrospect and re-reading it now, it was more helpful than not. But I still remember feeling very deflated by the post and I actually sold the stone as a result instead o f keeping it. Some of that had to do with setting issues. But some of it also had to do with how my feelings about the stone changed as a result of the post.

Thank you for the further explanation. I can understand perhaps feeling deflated by what people said, however, I had thought the stone was being considered before purchasing or in the return period since you were debating whether to keep it or not. Usually, in those cases, before purchase, I have noticed that CS'ers are a bit more honest and perhaps more curt sounding in their opinions, in order to help people avoid a potentially regretful purchase. I'm sorry you felt put off, and you had to eventually sell the stone. :((

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

The person that bought it (Loupe Troop) was very happy with it and it looked lovely set by BGD. So it went to a good home.

I decided then that I wanted a tsavorite.

I also reached out to a few vendors that people recommended. I think one was Prima Gems??? But I didn't get any response back. And everything I wanted on swala gems was on reserve for someone else.

And that's pretty much when I decided my little emerald stacker (that started my colored stone fever) is enough color for me and that I was better off with diamonds: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-emerald-stacking-band.167527/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-emerald-stacking-band.167527/[/URL]

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1405656317|3715590 said:
:wavey:

The person that bought it (Loupe Troop) was very happy with it and it looked lovely set by BGD. So it went to a good home.

I decided then that I wanted a tsavorite.

I also reached out to a few vendors that people recommended. I think one was Prima Gems??? But I didn't get any response back. And everything I wanted on swala gems was on reserve for someone else.

And that's pretty much when I decided my little emerald stacker (that started my colored stone fever) is enough color for me and that I was better off with diamonds: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-emerald-stacking-band.167527/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-emerald-stacking-band.167527/[/URL]

Not to get off topic, but I noticed others are having problems with contacting Prima gems. :confused:

Well, again, thank you for your feedback, and again, I'm sorry. I will go look at your emerald stacker now. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results