shape
carat
color
clarity

Madama Set:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
WOW, that Blue Set is just ethereal ... Congratulations!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo, the madama set is a keeper! You are soooo lucky! I'm drooling all over my computer

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Oh my blue heaven -- those pearls are dreamy! I am very happy for you and insanely jealous at the same time, lol. I really like how the earrings turned out. More earring close-ups, please.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Kay -- this is the best I can do for now, I'm in a rush to get out of the house:

pp_madama_earring_1.jpg

pp_madama_earring_2.jpg

pp_madama_earring_3.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous bsomlo. :love: :love: :love: You have my dream set and I am so thrilled for you because it looks amazing on you with your skin tone. I just keep coming back to see if there are more pics. Beautiful! :appl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, they're incredible! I can't get over how shiny they are! And all those gorgeous overtones. You are a lucky woman!

There's no way I can swing a Madama strand of my own in the near future, but blue Akoya studs are on my wish list for the not-as-distant future. :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the earring pics! Hisano did a great job with the design - they are gorgeous. I still can't get over that surreal color and glow. Can't wait to see them in person! :appl:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is gorgeous!

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Bsomlo-the necklace and earrings look terrific on you....love the color on you. Hope you enjoy them.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
absolutely breathtaking!!! :love: :love: :love: :shock: :shock: :naughty: :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
These may post sideways which is the tendency when using my iPad:

_20249.jpg

_20250.jpg

_20251.jpg

_20252.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely, bsomlo! The set looks so pretty with your dress.

relysa

Rough_Rock
bsomlo, that is a really stunning set! The size and color are perfect on you! Wear it in good health!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Those are one of the most beautiful pearls I have seen. Your close shot shows how beautiful pearls they are. Congrats!

Best regards
Minna, The GREEN Monster =)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Can you try taking the photo with the iPad held horizontal, rather than vertical? I think that will help. (You'd think Apple would come up a solution to this.)

Pretty pearls.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I have found that by editing iPhone and iPad photos little bit smaller they settle to the right position.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
This only happens when I am traveling and using the iPad to post pictures.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, next time try that trick. Maybe it helps...but what ever position Your akoyas are they are.... :love: :clap: :dance: :lickout: :loopy:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results