Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 I'm completely stupid

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If 10 is completely stupid and 1 is not at all stupid ... how stupid are you?

Don't overthink this.
Just vote.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I still live in the small town I grew up in, and never moved to the big big city during what should've been the height of my intelligence so, I have apparently never blossomed and will remain here with my low intelligence. I'll eat my party pizza's and drink my free grocery store wine and be stupid.

Oh ho but wait..is this a trick question? Am I, in fact, SMART, b/c I realize this?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm stupid. I purchased two diamond rings without asking any of the extremely knowledgable people here questions. All because I fell in love with what I had found and I was afraid to ask for help on this site.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
way to go ya big dummy.

eta I've got some party pizza left if you want some..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1405483813|3714214 said:
I'm stupid. I purchased two diamond rings without asking any of the extremely knowledgable people here questions. All because I fell in love with what I had found and I was afraid to ask for help on this site.
slap4.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I respectfully disagree. You are far from stupid. You bought what you fell in love with and being able to listen to your heart without all the other noise is admirable. And in any case you came here eventually right? So dear Callie you are much smarter than you give yourself credit for. And smart enough to know when others need support and kind words. (((Hugs))).

packrat said:
Well, I still live in the small town I grew up in, and never moved to the big big city during what should've been the height of my intelligence so, I have apparently never blossomed and will remain here with my low intelligence. I'll eat my party pizza's and drink my free grocery store wine and be stupid.

Oh ho but wait..is this a trick question? Am I, in fact, SMART, b/c I realize this?

Yes you are very smart because you enjoy your life and make no apologies for it. Being happy is the smartest choice and very very far from being stupid!

Personally I am very stupid when it comes to certain things but with time and experience I make these mistakes much less often. I believe in the "live and learn" adage and I am doing just that. Controlling what I can and realizing what I cannot control and making the best of my circumstances.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
What a stupid question! :loopy: :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone has way too much time on his hands. :tongue:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1405484065|3714216 said:
way to go ya big dummy.

eta I've got some party pizza left if you want some..

Think you Packrat!!! I'd love some pizza! Hey, can we go for some wine at the liquor at the liquor store in the back? After my confession I think I need some.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1405510050|3714316 said:

I respectfully disagree. You are far from stupid. You bought what you fell in love with and being able to listen to your heart without all the other noise is admirable. And in any case you came here eventually right? So dear Callie you are much smarter than you give yourself credit for. And smart enough to know when others need support and kind words. (((Hugs))).

packrat said:

Yes you are very smart because you enjoy your life and make no apologies for it. Being happy is the smartest choice and very very far from being stupid!

Personally I am very stupid when it comes to certain things but with time and experience I make these mistakes much less often. I believe in the "live and learn" adage and I am doing just that. Controlling what I can and realizing what I cannot control and making the best of my circumstances.

Missy, You are extremely smart!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and for just being you. You could make anyone feel better with you kind and welcoming personality. It is so easy to see why everyone loves you!

NTave

Shiny_Rock
Pretty stupid for past mistakes. Not so very for getting prenup for past mistakes.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for making me feel better Dancing Fire

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1405518430|3714362 said:

What's hilarious is 21 people voted in this stupid poll. :lol:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I said 7.

My level of stupidity varies. Some days I'm a 9, but on a good day with a lot of caffeine, I'm only about a 2.

It also depends on who you talk to. If you asked my boss, he'd say I'm only a 2-3. If you asked my 27 yo daughter, she'd say an average of 7.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I said 5, I figure I'm averagely stoopid.

I got remarried after a demoralizing first marriage/divorce. :clap: Triumph of hope over experience.

I sampled a few drugs during my youth and now I won't take any medication *doctors* prescribe. :naughty:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1405527868|3714487 said:
Zoe|1405518430|3714362 said:

What's hilarious is 21 people voted in this stupid poll. :lol:

Okay, that, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results