shape
carat
color
clarity

What pearls do you want to see at the RUCKUS

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
With the RUCKUS less than a month away it is time to start planning the outfits that go with the pearls we are going to wear. So my question to those that are going to this event is which of my pearls do you want to see and of course try on?

Here is a start of what I would like to oogle :naughty:

Pattye: You have so many amazing pearls but 2 of my favorites are the Sea of Cortez long, long rope and the blue akoya and osmenia neck piece.

NL: I know you already know what I want to see but these are a must :wink2: the DBY necklace with the big, big, big, cherry pendant, the enceptions, you new neck piece with the three pearls. I know there are several others too.

bsolmo: Yours are very easy for me to recall :lickout: the graduated triple strand of white metallics and your big fire ball pendant creations. You have several others that I will have to post later.

BabyNurse: the fireballs, the souffles, metallics oh just bring a trunk full of all the ones you have sent me pictures of :naughty:

FlyGirl: I hope you wear that TDF ring, all of the Kamokas :mrgreen:

HHPmom: The loot strands of course, your new pendants especially the pistachio one :bigsmile:

What a feast for the eyes that weekend will be if all of these pearls are worn.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
For us noobs, just how many changes of clothing should we bring??? Are there any special events, or will nice casual work for everything?

And, 4Ranch, I gotta see that Blaire Mixed Tahitian long strand with the big silver drop. Your pistachio akoyas are close behind. :))

So excited about this event. Really looking forward to meeting other pearl lovers.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl I pack like I am going to be there a week and usually bring most things home unworn. I always meet NL and her wonderful hubby in LA on Thursday so we can have extra time together. I plan at least 2 outfits a day except for Sunday. Truthfull it is all about the pearls which some of us change 3 or 4 times a day and some only change twice a day (day and evening). Daytime I will wear a skirt/summer dress or crops with T's. Go back to the past threads on PG where pictures are posted. Day times can be pretty casual but comfortable too. I believe there is a pool for swiming which some do take advantage of. Saturday evening is a wonderful party and buffet dinner and you will find everything from dressy casual to coctail attire. If I get any details I will let you know.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl, I went through your "Thought I would Share" thread and here's what I would LOVE to see:

PP blue body Tahitians, PP white SS with silver overtones, the PP golden SS, that long multicolor Tahitian strand with the lariat (from Tahitianpearls.biz), those 3 amazing tin cup bracelets Pattye made

Naturally there's a whole lot more I'd like to see but I'm trying to keep my list reasonable :bigsmile:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:wink2: I have a feeling that all of us will bring more pearls than we could possibly wear but that is the idea and it is so much fun. I am game to bring any of them.

Everyone has such wonderful and unique pearls so please chime in what everyone else should bring too.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh FlyGirl please bring these too :naughty: the Diana bracelet, double free form golden strand, monster Tahitian topped by a blue moonstone, the Kasumi keshi necklace, ( I have also asked Sarah from Kojima to brings lots of Kasumi, BTY she has my list of what I want to see from her shop too so if there is something of hers you want to see send her an email), mixed whites--South Sea, moonstone and diamond earrings from Stephen Vincent Design. I know there is more I want to ooooggle but here is a start :mrgreen:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1404103738|3703588 said:
Oh FlyGirl please bring these too :naughty: the Diana bracelet, double free form golden strand, monster Tahitian topped by a blue moonstone, the Kasumi keshi necklace, ( I have also asked Sarah from Kojima to brings lots of Kasumi, BTY she has my list of what I want to see from her shop too so if there is something of hers you want to see send her an email), mixed whites--South Sea, moonstone and diamond earrings from Stephen Vincent Design. I know there is more I want to ooooggle but here is a start :mrgreen:
Those are among my favorites, too, 4Ranch Girl. Thank you for requesting them. One more question, though, do people get travel insurance for the pearls? :?: I can't bring more than I can carry onto the plane. :errrr: They are not going into checked baggage. :???:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Hard question to answer, everyone has such great pearls. I've been shopping for clothes, but nothing fancy. Most get dressed up for dinner on Saturday night. I went online and bought our tickets for the fights out to LAX this morning.... I can't wait.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I so wish I could go. It sounds like such a great party -- wonderful people, pearls everywhere and caviar. Maybe next year.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4RanchGirl -- this is so hard to answer because I want to see ALL pearls.

I am going to make a general request -- I'd like to see silver/blue akoyas (round or baroque) to get a feel for the color range people have.

I love souffles and fireballs -- so it would be great to see those pieces people own.

I will definitely bring my triple graduated white metallic and my two fireball pendants!

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's collection and to meeting you all in person and chatting!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sad I won't be able to attend this pearlicious event! I expect lots of pictures though! :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am sure with all of the girls from here going there will be quite a few pictures for every to see. It is only 3 weeks away.

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
I am really looking forward to reading all about the event......so I am adding my plea to the others for LOTS of pictures!!!!! Thank you.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I want to go to the ruckus so badly!!! I agree with everything that's been listed so far plus I'd add that gorgeous strand and enhancer that 4RanchGirl has on the left! WOW!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pkin, you know I tried to talk you into coming. I have such a very, very long list of your pearls and jewelry I would love to ooogle in person. Next year please :mrgreen:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - If there's a way I'll be there!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pkin stay tuned and that is all I can say at this point.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I can hardly wait to see all these famous pearls at the Ruckus ... so excited :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo, I'll be able to drive up Saturday morning and hang out for the day! I wish I could go for the whole weekend, but the girls would probably drive DH nuts. I can't wait to meet everyone IRL and ogle your pearls. :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Kay, wonderful! Bring everything, of course! (I wonder what TSA screening will think when my carry-on goes through!)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1405072742|3711257 said:
Kay, wonderful! Bring everything, of course! (I wonder what TSA screening will think when my carry-on goes through!)

For me, bringing everything is not that hard since my collection is still small. If a female TSA agent is manning the x-ray machine, I am sure she will require you to open the bag for "inspection." (I know I would!)

I see you already plan to bring your triple graduated white metallic strands, two fireball pendants, and Madamas. I would love to see your natural white Hanadamas too, please.

So, which day is the caviar party? ;))

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Kay the party is Saturday night. I hope you will plan to stay for the evening festivities too. Bring a change of clothes. We will talk Sunday.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Flygirl: Please bring your gorgeous new aubergine and peacock drop Tahitian necklace that you got from Pearl Paradise in February, and also your Sea of Cortez pendant with moonstone and SoC earrings.

NL: I want to see all your cherries, especially the pendant on DBTY chain, the eternal dangle earrings and larger strand. I’d also love to see your WSS strand and Vietnamese multicolor double strand.

HHPmom: I have to see your 2011-B SoC strand, plus pastel Margo Pearl pendant, pendant with 3 pastel Tahitians, and as many of the SoC pearls you posted in this thread as you are willing to bring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sea-of-cortez-pearls-some-eye-candy.151566/

Pattye: I want to see your Sea of Cortez pearl strands, mabe earrings and pendant, and abalone pearl pendant

Babynurse: I want to see your metallic multicolor ripples from POJ and white ripples from CC.

4RG: I already got to see many of your gorgeous pieces, but still want to see your white metallic and Vietnamese multicolor strands. Please also bring your metallic tin cup so I can try to find similar color pearls in the Vault (since your necklace looked so great with my shirt).

Bsolmo: I already gave you my request list, which is topped by those Madamas! (Plus your new POJ metallic strands.)

General requests: Sea of Cortez pearls, aubergine and cherry pearls, blue pearls: Tahitians and akoyas, multicolor Vietnamese strands, natural white hanadamas, fireballs and freeform Edisons

Is anyone else from PS going to the Ruckus?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Kay, I'm glad you're going to Saturday festivities. I can't take my Vietnamese two strand necklace, but I can take my Vietnamese rope it was converted to.... Nothing stays looking like it was for long.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I don't anticipate TSA giving my pearls a second look going though the scanner. The only thing that really shows up as metal is the clasp.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1405501225|3714286 said:
Kay, I'm glad you're going to Saturday festivities. I can't take my Vietnamese two strand necklace, but I can take my Vietnamese rope it was converted to.... Nothing stays looking like it was for long.

DH said I should go ahead and stay over Saturday night. We discussed that it might not be the safest idea for me to make the 2+ hour drive home at night when I am tired. So, I will be there for the Sunday festivities too. :appl:

A couple of days ago, I opened a fortune cookie with this fortune: "Cheerful company and a merry time are ahead for you." I think it must be referring to the Ruckus.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
No doubt! Kay, I just want to clarify that my 26" 9 to 9.5mm hanadama is NOT natural white. It has gone through the typical "pinking " process. I'll bring it and we can compare it to the natural white hanadama strands. I'm curious to see them side-by-side.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
For some reason I thought yours were the natural white. I must be confusing posts. At any rate, I would love to see them. Hanadamas and Madamas are both on my "someday" holy grail list.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my :confused: starting to put together outfits and deciding on which pearls to wear. A week from today :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
If I could send my pearls I would! I would definitely need modeling shots lol!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results