Photos of my new WSS and Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Photos of my new WSS and Tahitian strand from Pearl Para

It looks fabulous!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

I'm glad you and 4ranchgirl got to have lunch and talk "pearls". I hope to meet you soon also...

Kay

Ideal_Rock

Thank you all for your kind words! I absolutely adore this necklace -- I am wearing it again today. I usually wear my long hair down loose, but this necklace makes me wear my hair up/back so as not to hide the pearls towards the back of the strand.

I took the third picture posted above in my front yard, and you can see the reflection of my arm and the palm trees in several of the pearls. I love the variety of the shapes and colors (white, silver, bluish gray, steely gray, almost black) combined with the symmetry between the 2 sides. It was so amazing to be able to select the pearls and create a necklace that is truly "me." Chenai, Jeremy and Hisano at Pearl Paradise were all so helpful and patient and just fun to "play" with as we put together this dream strand. Lynsey helped me pick out matching drops for the earrings and try on multiple settings until I found the combination I love. I owe the whole team at PP a big "thank you" for a great day and the special treasures I now have.

SMC, the finished strand length is 17.75 inches. We originally had 2 more pearls in the strand, but I'm glad we took them out because I really like where it sits on my neck.

4Ranch Girl, I had so much fun at our lunch yesterday, talking pearls and life and getting to play with your amazing collection. See you in 12 days!

NacreLover, I am coming to the Ruckus, so we will get to meet very soon. I look forward to meeting you and also checking out those gorgeous cherries of yours!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock

It looks so fabulous on you!
As I stated before, this is truly a 'dream' strand.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock

The necklace and earrings are even more stunning on you ... especially love the way you arranged the colors, and the pearl settings ... Congratulations!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock

What a special strand! Not just because you designed it but just looking at it you can tell it's one-of-a-kind! It's so classy & elegant and thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results