shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage silver bracelet - should I replace damaged pearl?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Vintage silver bracelet - should I replace damaged pearl

Very unique bracelet! My first choice is the white and then the blue, especially since the bracelet is shiny silver. Can't wait to see what happens! And if PP could invent a bracelet with pearls you could pop in and out I think it would be amazing!

Kay

Ideal_Rock

YC|1404391535|3705912 said:
Wow. I really like the blue pearl. I think it will look terrific with the bangle!
Have you decided on the pearl?

Not yet. Jeremy offered to mail me a selection to examine in person. (Amazing customer service!) When I get them, I'll post pictures of my favorites.

Kay

Ideal_Rock

pkinnew|1404843088|3709088 said:
Very unique bracelet! My first choice is the white and then the blue, especially since the bracelet is shiny silver. Can't wait to see what happens! And if PP could invent a bracelet with pearls you could pop in and out I think it would be amazing!

Jeremy asked Hisano if they could replace the spike post that holds the pearl with a screw post, so I could screw different pearls on and off, but she did not think the silver cup could support the large screw post structurally. It would have been awesome to make the bracelet match any of my strands.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

Kay|1404846082|3709120 said:
YC|1404391535|3705912 said:
Wow. I really like the blue pearl. I think it will look terrific with the bangle!
Have you decided on the pearl?

Not yet. Jeremy offered to mail me a selection to examine in person. (Amazing customer service!) When I get them, I'll post pictures of my favorites.

what's the update??!!  :naughty: :wacko:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock

Can't wait to see your "reborn" pearl bracelet and what you finally choose :) The very idea of a bracelet, earrings, ring or pendant with a screw post to interchange real pearls makes me dizzy with delight ... hope someone does design this ... in real pearls and precious metals ...

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love a big fat peacock with a rainbow of colors to match whatever you may wear. The blue is pretty but you would be limited in terms of wearing it with other jewelry colors and clothing colors. White would be pretty and basic...but if it were me i would go for the biggest, most colorful peacock I could find. Good luck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results