• Small sapphire cluster ring

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ruby Lane vintage ring

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, thank you so much for checking in! I have continued to browse around and found a few more vintage rings that I think are really pretty, so I've been hemming and hawing a bit…but after a lot of thought I'm going to pull the trigger on the DBL ring. In some ways, it just seems the "safer" choice for a large purchase like this. My shopping around has shown me that there are pretty but also fairly inexpensive vintage rings out there, so I could always treat myself to something with the money left over in the bling budget. :devil:

LeslieChang

Rough_Rock
Thanks for starting this valuable thread because this is one of my favorite topic and my hobby to collect different and antique gems stone and jewelry. As we know that every one like diamond due to its royal look. But, if we are talking about other type of stones like tanzanite stone which comes in the category of precious stone is also looking like diamond and we can say it is just like a diamond but not exactly diamond. As diamond is very high in cost so, everyone is not able to purchase it but if we have another alternative which exactly looks like a diamond and sometimes it gives more impression in jewelry.

If we are talking about tanzanite stone, it is one of my favorite stone and I always exited to purchase different and unique jewelry. Recently I have purchased one ring on the auspicious occasion of my 2nd anniversary.
ring11.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1404851802|3709183 said:
Callie, thank you so much for checking in! I have continued to browse around and found a few more vintage rings that I think are really pretty, so I've been hemming and hawing a bit…but after a lot of thought I'm going to pull the trigger on the DBL ring. In some ways, it just seems the "safer" choice for a large purchase like this. My shopping around has shown me that there are pretty but also fairly inexpensive vintage rings out there, so I could always treat myself to something with the money left over in the bling budget. :devil:

Hi Junebug, I apologize for not getting back to your post sooner. I think you will really happy with the DBL ring. Believe me when I say the size of the stones will look so pretty on your hand. If there would have been a way to give you my ring for a month I would have gladly done so. We' seem to have similar tastes in Jewelry and I really think you would have retuned my ring in two weeks and said this isn't for me. I love the ring you chose and can't wait to see pictures of it on your finger!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lesliechang, beautiful ring! I love tanzanite.

Oh no problem Calliecake! I placed the order yesterday, should be here sometime next week. I'm going to take the opportunity to unload a bit and say that for some reason I'm feeling oddly unsettled - I think it has to do with suddenly feeling uncomfortable spending this amount of money :oops: Now that it's a done deal I'm feeling a little guilty, which is interfering with my excitement about getting a new piece of jewelry! Ugh, I don't know what's wrong with me!

Thanks for the support, I have a feeling this ring is going to look pretty nice IRL, so I'm hoping when I see it in person my guilt might fade away lol! I'll post a pic as soon as I get it.

I agree, it sounds like we have similar tastes - yes, we like a ring with hand presence but we have our limits! I do feel pretty confident that this ring will be a good fit for me with regard to finger coverage.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I understand how you feel. Buyers remorse always sets in when I make a large purchase. Believe it or not my husband is the one who always tells me to get over it by saying "We work hard so there should be no quilt" or "Just be thankful we are in a position to be able to afford the purchase" But sometimes I still feel guilty. Fortunately those feeling usually don't last long for me. I think I like the anticipation as much as the purchase.

I can't wait to see the pictures once your ring arrives.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for understanding Callie, I tell myself I don't really spend money on other things…not really into clothing, purses, shoes, etc so I try to make myself feel better that way lol! And I really don't have anything else on my list, as much as I love jewelry I really don't wear that much. So funny, my husband says the same thing to me!

Well, the ring is here! I only ordered it on Wednesday, DBL sized it in one day haha! And I have to say, it is gorgeous and I'm thrilled with it - it is exactly the look I was going for. The proportions are perfect for my hand, those other rings I was considering were way too large, this is just right. I wouldn't want any more finger coverage than this. I think what I'm most happy about is the color of the sapphire, it is a tad darker than on the website and I'm absolutely fine with that, the color is exactly what I wanted. I was a little nervous about the prongs holding the diamonds, but they are very delicate looking IRL. And the diamonds sparkle like crazy and are really white, they are a little over 5 points each and look big lol! The contrast between the diamonds and the sapphire is really pretty.

I snapped a few pics, I'm going to wear this as an alternate ering so I'm wearing a band in a few of them. Hmm, the colors seem a bit washed out compared to the pics I took, the sapphire is more vibrant IRL.

img_5081.jpg

img_5082.jpg

img_5083.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Junebug!!!! This is gorgeous!!!! :appl: The size is perfect. Just the right amount of finger coverage. Do you understand why I was warning you about the larger ones. I love the color of the sapphire too. You must be beyond thrilled with this purchase. Does your daughter also love jewelry?

Your last post had me laughing. My problem is I also love clothes and I also spend way more than I should on landscaping every year. My husband told me last week when we retire we are getting a condo and I get potted plants on a patio. The past few years the weather has really wreaked my landscaping so it's been extremely costly replacing everything that has died. We have 60 evergreens, and 35 boxwoods around our backyard patio that I thought were going to have to be replaced this year. Thank goodness the evergreens look much better and I only had to replace 23 boxwoods. I also replaced 19 evergreens in the front yard this year. If he ever divorces me it will probably be over landscaping. I'm lucky he doesn't usually give me a hard time over jewelry.

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Big congratulations! I am so happy you found something you love and it looks stunning on your hand! Just perfect! Enjoy it-- can't wait to see what you do next!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats-- :love: it is lovely! I am glad you got what you wanted!!!

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Calliecakes, RandG and Sharon! I'm really glad you all like it! I feel like a princess wearing it - well, ok, like a queen! :D

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad the ring worked out perfectly for you. It's looks like it was made for your hand. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much chrono, and thank you for your advice! I'm really enjoying wearing a colored stone ring, I think there will be more in my future lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results