shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy diamonds

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I see the little flowers now. Are those are totally cupped/covered? I agree that they are not only delicate but very pretty.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
That one, with the blue stone, is my favorite and the one I'm going to use as main reference. I wonder if the blue referrs to blueberries and if those could be blueberry flowers?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
mariedtiger|1405082146|3711320 said:
That one, with the blue stone, is my favorite and the one I'm going to use as main reference. I wonder if the blue referrs to blueberries and if those could be blueberry flowers?

You're right!! I didn't know what blueberry flowers looked like, but here you go.
You know what that means, though, now you have to buy a blue diamond!!! :naughty:

_236.jpeg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1405087363|3711355 said:
mariedtiger|1405082146|3711320 said:

You're right!! I didn't know what blueberry flowers looked like, but here you go.
You know what that means, though, now you have to buy a blue diamond!!! :naughty:

Oh man oh man! Hmmm, this may be a bigger project than I initially thought :Up_to_something:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't even make the connection between the blue sapphire and the blueberry flowers. It's genious! If blue FCDs are out, then pinks and strawberry flowers?

strawberry_flower.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I'm torn, as usual! :bigsmile: I seem to like unconventional yellows with all the "wrong" kinds of fluorescence, the most pricey kinds of oranges and pinks in the colors I like... well I keep thinking of the sapphires I could buy at the same price. I keep on playing, though, keeping my options open. It's fun. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results