shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire and diamond cluster ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all, just wanted to share my new sapphire and diamond ring from Diamonds By Lauren. It's 18k wg, the diamonds are a little over 5 points each and the sapphire is 1.64 carats. Size 4.25. I really like the proportions. I've loved this design for a while now so I decided to just go for it. I plan on wearing it as an alternate ering. For a while I wasn't interested in wearing anything except my OEC ring, but now I feel I'm ready to switch things up a bit and have a little variety. I"m really pleased with the quality of this piece - the sapphire is exactly the shade I wanted, the diamonds are really white and sparkle like crazy, and the setting is well done. At first it seemed kind of dressy to me (I guess it is :cheeky: ) and then I realized I never get dressed up so I wore it to the grocery store lol! What the heck, you only go around once.

The sapphire photographs kind of dark, it's brighter IRL. Also, the band looks a bit tinted in a few of the pics, must be the way the light is hitting the metal. Thanks for looking!

img_5084.jpg

img_5086.jpg

img_5087.jpg

img_5089.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh amazing!

I'm glad you went with this one. It looks utterly at home on your finger with that lovely band!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I love it. I would love to see that on someones finger at the grocery store. :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous, Junebug!!!! I have been longing for a beautiful sapphire ring for some time now as well. It looks amazing on you!
The color is beautiful and it is so substantial looking-which is perfect. After seeing the Diana ring anything to delicate just doesn't look right to me anymore. Your ring has great proportions. I love love love it! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Junebug,

I too am fascinated with this design, similar to Princess Di's ring?

I think the blue really suits you and definitely you only live once so what the hell! Wear it in good health and be dressy! :)

:love:

It's so gorgeous! Beautiful shade of blue and it looks so lovely on your finger. I would find any chance to wear that ring even if it's to buy groceries :lol:

canadagirl

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous - I can't imagine not wanting to wear it all the time!!! Enjoy!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you got the DBL ring that I voted for in your other thread! You can rock that baby anywhere you go as far as I'm concerned! :))

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza, that is a real beauty!! Fantastic piece!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the contrast of sapphires & diamonds, your ring is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! This design is one of my old time favourits. I am so happy that you have such a gorgeous piece!!
I combines just great with jeans, grocery stores, an old shirt...
Please post lots of pics Junebug. You are probably so excited!! It's a stunning ring.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Loving it!!!!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I've always loved the classic beauty of a sapphire/diamond cluster, I would rock that everyday of the week , I love how you've stacked it.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! Looks amazing on your hand

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug!!! I love this ring! It's perfect! :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring on your finger, looks like its at home!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first thought was Diana's ring! It is beautiful! Love the sapphire and the way the ring is made. It looks beautiful on you - congrats!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG!!! Dear Junebug, this ring is GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love: And so fitting for you because it is perfect and elegant just like you!

I am so happy you got this ring and it looks amazing on your hand. It truly is perfect on you. Wear in much health, happiness and love always! You deserve a ring fit for royalty and now you have it! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, thank you so much everyone! I'll reply more later, but I wanted to let you all know I truly appreciate the positive comments! :D

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is gorgeous and it looks beautiful on! I would wear it everywhere!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand! Definitely not too dressy for jeans and a tshirt or a black tie event. I see this as a pretty versatile piece. Congrats and thanks for the eye candy!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEE-YOU-Tiful!!!!! Its a beauty - I am so happy for you Junebug!! So elegant and rich looking & I love the diamond halo and how deep blue the sapphire is!! Gorgeous and yes indeed, even the grocery store is an event with this baby on your hand!!!!

:appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire is so much nicer than the dark rock in the Diana /Kate ring. :):mrgreen: this is a beautiful RHR!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I said it before and am happy to say it again--it is FABU! :love: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. The color of the sapphire is terrific.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and it looks like it is not very high. I love lower set rings. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a classic ring! The contrast of those diamonds against the sapphire is so pretty. It already looks right at home on your hand. :love: I especially love that profile!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a classic ring! The contrast of those diamonds against the sapphire is so pretty. It already looks right at home on your hand. :love: I especially love that profile!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! It looks so beautifully elegant on your hand and I love how you pair it with the simple diamond band. The sapphire has a lovely softness to it - a glorious glow.

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with a divine sapphire cluster ring like yours. It's such a classic. I wear my cluster ring as a right hand ring almost every day and I never tire of it.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh that ring is stunning!!! :appl: Love it plain and love it stacked!!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results