carat
color
clarity

What Size Ring Do You Wear?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL,
You have to bite the bullet and bring your SO to get her ring sized properly. It is all about the knuckle size. Some people are very tiny but need a larger ring size due to the knuckle. As an example, my mum is a tiny 5'2" and weighs around 110 lbs, yet she wears a size 7. Your SO and I are around the same weight and height, but I have small hands so I wear a size 4.25 on the left.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1405079431|3711290 said:
VL,
You have to bite the bullet and bring your SO to get her ring sized properly. It is all about the knuckle size. Some people are very tiny but need a larger ring size due to the knuckle. As an example, my mum is a tiny 5'2" and weighs around 110 lbs, yet she wears a size 7. Your SO and I are around the same weight and height, but I have small hands so I wear a size 4.25 on the left.

Yup. Go play at Betteridge. Ask them to size her in the midst of fooling around with rings you could never afford and she knows are in the realm of fantasy.

Deb ;))

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
A 7.5 on the left and a 9 on the right.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
pregcurious|1403326440|3697804 said:
Was a 4 when I was in my twenties. Now a 4 in the winter and 4.25/4.5 in the summer.

Check that, I am a 4 in the summer still also. I have been wearing 4.5s lately, and I noticed that they are kind of loose. Hmm.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4.5 on left, 5 on right.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I don't think you can base anyone's ring size off of anyone's height and weight, even if they related to you, let alone from PS averages. My mom is 5'2 105lbs with short stubby fingers and wears a size 7. I'm way taller, heavier with slender fingers from my dad's side and wear a 5.25. As a matter of fact, my dad's ring size is around a 6.5, smaller than my mom's.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom|1405139489|3711831 said:
I don't think you can base anyone's ring size off of anyone's height and weight, even if they related to you, let alone from PS averages. My mom is 5'2 105lbs with short stubby fingers and wears a size 7. I'm way taller, heavier with slender fingers from my dad's side and wear a 5.25. As a matter of fact, my dad's ring size is around a 6.5, smaller than my mom's.

From personal experience I agree. My mom and sister have tiny tiny fingers (I cannot remember exactly but 3.5-4?) and I have around a size 6 ring finger. I am shorter (or at least was shorter than my mom before she started shrinking a bit) than both, weigh a bit less and my finger is much bigger. Though my fingers are also much longer so not sure how that fits into the equation. But in any case not sure there is a formula that one can go by accurately when it comes to this.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a 7.5, use to be a 7 :( keeps getting bigger and bigger hahaha too bad the diamonds don't get any bigger!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
When I got engaged I was a 6.25 but received my e-ring in a 6.5. 2 kids and almost 10 years later I am looking at getting a size 6.75 for my reset.

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
possibly different bone structures at all different heights and weights will influence your ring size. I am 5 ft 9 147ish lbs give or take 3-5 lbs with a knuckle size just under 5.5 and my finer is closer to 5. i wear a 5.5 so i can get it past my hobby-knuckle but this leads to constant spinning which is extremely irritating at the moment. i suspect i may acclimate to this as i did just get my erring last thursday :love: :angel: :appl: :appl: :appl:

many blessings to you all always
:angel:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Technically a 5.5-5.75, but I live in Hawaii and it's soooo humid here so my fingers are always swollen. I wear a 6 here so that my fingers don't look and feel like sausages.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results