shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Evelyn with Flush Stems & BGB

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, Mary! :love: Victor does such beautiful work!

I think one band is all it needs! I envy those long fingers!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
In love with your ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so beautiful on your finger! Congrats!!!
I cannot wait to admire more handshots. The Evelyn truly is a gorgeous design.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1404959186|3710183 said:
MissGotRocks|1404955648|3710143 said:
It's really gorgeous! Fine, yet substantial! This is a winner! BTW, is this a new stone too or one that you had? I don't remember this stone!

We'll hold you to the promise of more pictures - it's really lovely!

Thank you! I can't wait to get more pictures.

The diamond is the BGB I bought Preloved from a PSer via Grace.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mine.193597/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mine.193597/[/URL]

I remember that but I was thinking that stone was like a 1.8! My bad! I really do love this new ring though - it looks beautiful on you! Can't wait for more pictures! I'm sure you're thrilled!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of bands, would you consider having Victor make a matching band for the ring? I think that would look fabulous!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
So elegant on you. I love it!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1405006494|3710496 said:
Speaking of bands, would you consider having Victor make a matching band for the ring? I think that would look fabulous!

Funny you should say that... I'm a little OCD and I would live to have a VC band! I told him that too. I need to get through the move and new house shock before I make anymore purchases... I was pushing it with this one, but I also sold some items to fund my madness!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Please, please, please post more pictures soon! It looks amazing on you!

I'm considering a VC reset- btwn this one with the open profile or the Emilya (round).

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok as promised a few more pictures..... right now we are living in a sea of cardboard boxes and I have zero interesting props or flowers to use at this time. I'm going to try and get to the beach this week or at least buy some flowers... but here's a few in the sun.

It really is so very amazing. You don't really know the differences between pave' until you see them side by side..

img_5069.jpg

img_5073.jpg

img_5075.jpg

img_5076.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more... :dance:

and bands..... I still think one is the right number but I have overload options... As I agree with MissGotRocks...what I really need is a VC band... but sadly that will have to wait if I want to stay married :bigsmile:

img_5077.jpg

img_5078.jpg

img_5079.jpg

img_5080.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1405012933|3710599 said:
Please, please, please post more pictures soon! It looks amazing on you!

I'm considering a VC reset- btwn this one with the open profile or the Emilya (round).

LS - When I shipped the diamond to VC I hadn't decided which setting. I told him by the time it arrived I would make a decision.. right up to the end I was wavering between the open profile and the flush stems. I still think either would have been as amazing as the other. I just lined up on this side. Can't wait to see your reset!!! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!! That's STUNNING MayK!! :love: :dance: :appl: Awesome on your hand! I love it w the single pave band, but probably over time, once you get used to the new ring, you'll start to add more bands.... It's the PSer in us all! :wink2:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1405015020|3710639 said:
WHOA!! That's STUNNING MayK!! :love: :dance: :appl: Awesome on your hand! I love it w the single pave band, but probably over time, once you get used to the new ring, you'll start to add more bands.... It's the PSer in us all! :wink2:

I miss you.. come to Florida this year... and stay!!!! Come in the Winter to thaw out!!! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Christmas is coming now sooner rather than later so that band would make a fantabulous Christmas gift - even if it arrives in late summer! How's that for enabling? I definitely prefer the one band - so elegant and beautiful!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1405015499|3710646 said:
Well, Christmas is coming now sooner rather than later so that band would make a fantabulous Christmas gift - even if it arrives in late summer! How's that for enabling? I definitely prefer the one band - so elegant and beautiful!!

You are a lot of help... at encouraging me to be bad :devil: !! :Up_to_something:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new pics :love:
I prefer the look with one band: very chique and sophisticated.
You could perhaps make it a one year plan and add a VC band in 2015 :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1405015686|3710654 said:
MissGotRocks|1405015499|3710646 said:

You are a lot of help... at encouraging me to be bad :devil: !! :Up_to_something:

The heart wants what the heart wants - lol! How can the new home be complete without matching rings? I'm sure your hubby will understand that logic!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring. I like the single band with it. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, really beautiful! Congratulations on your new ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk, your new ring is perfection! Absolutely gorgeous, and it looks so perfect with your bands! :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just GORGEOUS :love: I like the one band look as well, just so classic. Glad you are happy with the results!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG how did I miss this? BEAUTIFUL in every way. :love: :love: :love: Just like it's owner. Classic and elegant. It looks amazing on your lovely hand MayK and it is gorgeous. Wear in much health and happiness! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, MayK! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone... I'm very very pleased... I feel like I reached a finish line (except that band my little friends are plotting) :Up_to_something:

Missy!! Thank you...you are too kind!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dream ring.. the one I want more than any.. it's exquisite!
love it.. lucky you!

Mayk|1404954538|3710129 said:
Ugh! My flight was late.. :wall: thank you Charlotte Thunderstorms! But I did get to pick it up but only had time for a few quick iPhone hand shots.

Let me just say this ring is exquisite in every detail. Simply Amazing. The hours and hours I spent watching videos going round and round while I was deciding payed off in a big way! I have an amazing work of art and I had the great pleasure of working with Victor. I hope to be able to work with him again!

I promise more pictures in the next few days with my camera.

No band pictures yet. I only had my plain band and I went straight to dinner from Fed Ex...but I will say I think one band is perfect!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is simply stunning. Perfection!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mary!..That is a beauty!... :love: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF thanks for dropping by! :wavey:

Tekate I hope you are able to get one! You will not be disappointed!

RL picture... Excuse the boxes...

Thank you for all the nice feedback on the ring!! :wavey:

_20110.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so lovely!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results