shape
carat
color
clarity

My Vintage Russian Men's creation has arrived!!

MT7799

Rough_Rock
After about 2 or so months, my custom men's ring has arrived from Yoni at Eternity by Yoni ! For those of you who hasn't seen any of my previous threads here's a quick recap:

I found a old vintage Russian ring from the early 1900's that I fell in love with. - I also admire the older vintage cuts and was able to pick up a .27 AVR from GOG (E - VS2)

mens_ring_3_0.jpg

I tweaked the design I found to fit the facts and circumstances I was working with aka 1 stone vs. 3... (my other threads have pictures of the wax carving)

customring_2.jpg

The design process ended up shifting from CAD to wax carving to get the more intricate details down. For the ring details I went with a comfort fit interior, 18 unplated WG which gave an awesome warm feel (the fiance wanted me to match her band somewhat so I got the compromise of unplated WG vs. normal WG), and I went polished versus that matte look in the original design since she also wanted it to be more modern. Here are the boatload of semi-decent iphone pics I snapped after opening the box!!!

finring2.jpg
finring.jpg
finring3.jpg
img_0155_1.jpg
img_0153_0.jpg
img_0154_0.jpg
img_0157_0.jpg
img_0142.jpg
img_0146_0.jpg
img_0147_0.jpg
img_0149_0.jpg

I know in some pictures the octogon bezel doesnt look square / even, however it really is just due to the angles and shadows of the picture... in person it is even.

In the end I couldnt have been happier with how it came out and Yoni's ability to take my vision and a vintage ring I found online and turn it into reality!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful! Congratulations! :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That is not only beautiful but unique. What a fantastic job! Congrats and hope you enjoy that beautiful ring.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Great ring, the detail is really something!
Awesome! Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It turned out beautifully and looks so great on you - yoni really did a nice job! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results