carat
color
clarity

#TBT Asscher Zircon ring dipped in diamond sugar by Victor Canera

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Asscher Zircon ring dipped in diamond sugar by Victor Ca

Acinom, I am so excited for you and I am looking forward to seeing this beauty on your finger...please post pics when you can! I hope you love it even more in person! :appl:

(And puppyguts-I love your screen name lol. Fantastic :bigsmile: )

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:saint: :saint: :saint: patiently waiting for the handshots. O.K who am I kidding, where is it - we all want to see more of this amazing ring!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom, what an amazing collection of heirloom jewelry. Just LOVE all your pieces that you've posted to PS. Lots of eye candy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

On my way :naughty:
I am currently sitting in the train. Awfully delayed naturally :rolleyes:

Thank you calliecake, lljsmom and derbygal!!

misskittycat: handshots will follow tonight! I am also a FB regular hoping for a reveal on PS :naughty:

dk :D 2 more rings: one at the end of summer and one by the end of the year :twisted: After that I am so Seriously banned.

woofmama please post a pic of your Jeff Davies stone! One thing I am certain about is that the stone will look totally different compared to the pics :o

Thank you for your kind words sirguy and bbziggy

mochiko Thank you!! I love my paraiba as well. I have the feeling I will also be mesmeriseer by this little one.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

angeline yes, I can see what you mean. I also love the greyish blue of the video. I am trying to keep an open mind about it though. It again proves how difficult it is to order a stone online :-o

Thank you ckricket!

You are so kind diamondseeker! It was arkieb who pointed my attention to Jeff as well as blue zircons in general.
Within an hour it will be mine if the train will not be delayed further.
How is your band from CvB progressing?

polished, Victor's work never ceases to amaze me. I am impressed as well by the sugar dip look.

Thanks rosebloom! I know that Victor's work cannot disappoint me. Hopefully I am just as impressed by the zircon. Never saw one in my life :o .

You cannot make a wrong choice here puppyguts! What kind of center stone do you have? So excited for you that you will also work with VC.

missy: someone is testing my patience as the train is resting in front of a red sign. Apparantly it stays red for a looooong time. I cannot wait!!!

A big thank you arkieb for your advice in this process and for pointing me towards zircons! I always value your opinion highly.

Aww, thank you for liking my ring collection mochiko

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous ring! Can't wait for the hand shots!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The ring is finally on my finger. I cannot believe how beautiful it is :love:
The setting is so beautifully made. The stones in the halo are so delicate and yet every single little diamond seems to have the right place. In person it looks even more as if the ring has been dipped in sugar.
The stone is a beautiful blue. It's hard to describe a color... The vendor pic seems to be rather accurate. It's a beautiful saturated middle blue with a touch of grey. I love it :love:

Will post pics tonight. Made some with my other iPhone but the battery went dead :rolleyes: .
Will be back with pics!!! :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Finally some first handshots. Excuse the louse photo quality: I had to snap some pics in a few minutes this afternoon before the battery gave up. I will make some more photo's tomorrow when it's light again.

The colour sometimes looks like the vendor pics. When the sun shines the stone is more a tranquil greyish blue.
In the train and inside it looks like a deep blue sky, but darker. And sometimes the colour has a teal quality.

On to the handshots:

_19856.jpg

_19857.jpg

_19858.jpg

_19859.jpg

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock

Handshots look amazing

I have an old 9mm OMC that I've had for years and an aquamarine asscher cut I'm eyeing off from wildfish

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, it is amazing!!! I love an asscher cut stone, and your ring is perfection! I think I love it with the colored stone even better than a diamond. Holy cow, but it is gorgeous! More pics please.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

alene|1404483088|3706706 said:
Gorgeous ring! Can't wait for the hand shots!

Thank you Alene! I have now posted some handshots.

puppyguts said:
Handshots look amazing

I have an old 9mm OMC that I've had for years and an aquamarine asscher cut I'm eyeing off from wildfish

Thanks puppyguts :wavey:
Ah, please post a pic of your OMC. I would love to have one :love: It will probably never happen so I will live vicariously through you. And oh... An aqua Asscher must be amazing.

luv2sparkle said:
Wow, it is amazing!!! I love an asscher cut stone, and your ring is perfection! I think I love it with the colored stone even better than a diamond. Holy cow, but it is gorgeous! More pics please.
You are always so kind luv2sparkle. I am enjoying my third PS homecoming party :naughty: .
Here are some more pics:

_19888.jpg

_19889.jpg

_19890.jpg

_19891.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A big thank you to Victor: I actually feel honored that you made a gorgeous ring for me for the second time. There is not one single detail I would have wanted differently. I love the clean lines of the uhm... stems? struts?. It's amazing that those tiny pieces of metal have a perfect row of pave as well. I also love how the bright cut set pave defines each border with milgrain.

And a thank you to Paige as well. I have worked with her for the first time and I must say she gives a great customer experience. There is also a great and seamless communication between Paige and Victor.

And a thank you to Jeff Davies for providing me with a gorgeous stone with an amazing cut! His customer service was professional and pleasurable as well.

A big hug for Arkieb for your advice and pointing me towards zircons. I am slowly learning from you to have a sharper eye.

_19892.jpg

_19893.jpg

_19894.jpg

_19895.jpg

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock

Wow! Those low angle shots make it look even better. Just a beautiful piece. I see what you mean about the "struts" looking so good. Everything flows very well on it. :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats, I love it, it is magnificent from every angle - as most of Victor's work is!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock

missy it's just my roller derby player name (lol)

I don't have any pics of the OMC it's in the vault with passports etc. I'm sure I would have lost it by now otherwise, it was my bf's idea years ago to put it away; after I dropped it in the couch one day and lost my mind trying to find it.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That looks stunning :sun:

I think the zircon really stands out and looks better in that setting than I think a diamond would! :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom, I am so happy you are in love with your new beauty by Victor (and Jeff). It is gorgeous in every way. And what a profile. :love: W :love: W!!!!!
Gorgeous ring and wonderful experience. It all went perfectly. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SirGuy said:
Wow! Those low angle shots make it look even better. Just a beautiful piece. I see what you mean about the "struts" looking so good. Everything flows very well on it. :wavey:

Thank you sirguy!! Victor is the master of flow. I truly admire his craftmanship and high quality work . If I had not been been I would have been thinking about a next project with Victor :twisted:

arkieb1 said:
Congrats, I love it, it is magnificent from every angle - as most of Victor's work is!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I could not agree more arkieb. I am also pleasantly surprised about the fact that I love the halo. Before this I admired the beautiful PS halo's, but I had serious halo-phobia where my own rings were concerned: I was more a blingitaire type of person. But now I see that a halo can make a center stone pop if done well.

puppyguts said:
missy it's just my roller derby player name (lol)

I don't have any pics of the OMC it's in the vault with passports etc. I'm sure I would have lost it by now otherwise, it was my bf's idea years ago to put it away; after I dropped it in the couch one day and lost my mind trying to find it.

puppyguts your husband is a wise man. I cannot wait to learn what design you will choose for your OMC.

OoohShiny said:
That looks stunning :sun:

I think the zircon really stands out and looks better in that setting than I think a diamond would! :)

oohshiny: I am really happy with the contrast. This contrast might also be due to the fact that the melee is bright cut set so the halo and center stone are more defined? I must say I so loved the contrast in Lovey's ring.

missy said:
Acinom, I am so happy you are in love with your new beauty by Victor (and Jeff). It is gorgeous in every way. And what a profile. :love: W :love: W!!!!!
Gorgeous ring and wonderful experience. It all went perfectly. :appl:

Aww, thank you for your sweet words missy! It indeed was a great experience working with Victor and also with Paige. The process with Jeff was also a good experience: I sort of knew right away that this was going to be 'my' stone.

_19911.jpg

_19913.jpg

_19914.jpg

_19915.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Another spectacular ring for your collection . I love it

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, love the handshots, the ring is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing! :love:

DK :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Photo time!
I took some pics today... after I had been cleaning the house all morning :roll:
So... my hands are even more dry then they normally are. :rolleyes:
So... first some photo's of the ring inside and on top of Victor's (beautiful by the way) ring box:

And thank you niel!!! Means a lot to me: you are such a classy lady :appl:

_19916.jpg

_19917.jpg

_19918.jpg

_19919.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

More stunning pics, wow!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168|1404569334|3707250 said:
Wow, love the handshots, the ring is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing! :love:

Thanks for sharing my excitement dk. It has been such a carefree and fun process.

Here are some more handshots with very very very dry hands :twisted:

_19920.jpg

_19921.jpg

_19922.jpg

_19923.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Please, please, please, indulge us on a group shot of your three gorgeous rings? :naughty:

DK :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The zircon sometimes shows her darker side:

_19924.jpg

_19925.jpg

_19926.jpg

_19927.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168|1404570051|3707258 said:
Please, please, please, indulge us on a group shot of your three gorgeous rings? :naughty:

DK :bigsmile:

Happy to oblige dk! Need some time though. I promise to come back with a group shot.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh!!! :o That is even more beautiful than the earlier pics! :love: :love: :love:

That stone is absolutely gorgeous and reminds me of the color of my aqua! :love: But that asscher shape is just beautiful!!!

Victor does masterpiece settings. This is perfection! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my word Acimon, this ring takes my breath away!!! :love: :love: :love: I've been staring at the pics and it is perfection - I love CS asschers in halos, I just adore your ring, it must sparkle like crazy and the color of the zircon is amazing - and the workmanship really is impeccable. Congrats on adding this beauty to your fabulous collection! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That profile is stunning! Your new pictures are even more gorgeous than the first you posted. It is breathtaking. Love love love.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

Acimon- that is just beautiful!!!! Enjoy- live the colour!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results