shape
carat
color
clarity

I have found THE ONE! 2.21ct OEC in an antique setting!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I wasn't able to take many pictures the last few days, it turned into a very busy weekend! I did get a nice picture this morning during the sunrise - a perk of my 1 year old getting up at the crack of dawn. ;-) There are also a few pictures while I did homework, or rather, while I was distracting myself from homework.

uploadfromtaptalk1404040591330.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404040612352.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404040661133.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404040685322.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Seriously - WHAT A GORGEOUS RING!!!!

Mnmuffin

Rough_Rock
Incredibly lovely. Grace is wonderful!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Armywife!! Your ring is M A G I C A L!!!!!! :appl: What a beauty! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: Love, love, love your new ring!!! :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!! So happy you found your dream ring! That setting is beautiful!
I love the bangle too, I think I *need* one of those, or maybe a stack of them :naughty:

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Yep, I still love every little bit of that gorgeous ring. It's beyond perfection and I'm so happy for you.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. I love the round in a squarish shape head. Congrats! :love:

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
AWW, your pics are gorgeous! I am beyond thrilled for you :)

Funny how sometimes things fall in your lap when you are NOT looking (well, technically you were, but you took a nap after!).

Wear in much love and happiness! :appl: :bigsmile:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom said:
Seriously - WHAT A GORGEOUS RING!!!!

Thank you, Rosebloom!!!!

Mnmuffin said:
Incredibly lovely. Grace is wonderful!

Thanks! And I agree, Grace is AMAZING!!!

Rubies-R-Me said:
Oh Armywife!! Your ring is M A G I C A L!!!!!! :appl: What a beauty! :love:

Awww, thank you Rubies-R-Me. I absolutely adore your collection! I especially have a soft spot for rubies, as they are my birthstone and the birthstone of my youngest daughter. I absolutely adore your Tiffany ruby and diamond 3 stone!

Mayk said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: Love, love, love your new ring!!! :love: :love:

Thank you, Mayk!!! I can't wait to see your ring from VC!

woofmama said:
What a gorgeous ring!!! So happy you found your dream ring! That setting is beautiful!
I love the bangle too, I think I *need* one of those, or maybe a stack of them :naughty:

Thanks, woofmama! I think you need a stack of bangles!! Wrists deserve to have a stack of bling too. ;-) I am slowly working on building up a stack of bangles. I wear a Cartier trinity as my RHR, my goal is to have a rg, wg, and yg stack on my wrist to go with it.

dannyandterry said:
Stunning. I love the round in a squarish shape head. Congrats! :love:

Thanks D&T! I really enjoy the shape of the head too. Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!

nowicanseethemoon said:
Yep, I still love every little bit of that gorgeous ring. It's beyond perfection and I'm so happy for you.

Thank you so much, nowicanseethemoon! it means a lot coming from someone with such a beautiful OEC!

HeartingDiamonds said:
AWW, your pics are gorgeous! I am beyond thrilled for you :)

Funny how sometimes things fall in your lap when you are NOT looking (well, technically you were, but you took a nap after!).

Wear in much love and happiness! :appl: :bigsmile:

GRACE! Thank you so much for working a miracle and making it possible for me to have this beauty. She is everything I hoped for and more!!!

And yes, that pesky nap almost ruined everything. Darn our bodies for needing sleep, don't they know we have important bling deals happening at 3 am?!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so divine armywife! The faceting is really awesome. I can see arrows in there, but with less precise symmetry, which creates that loveky "random" look in the patterning. But the optics are still there, I can totally see why you are in love!

Now... "the one"... that's a dangerous word around these parts! I know its possible to find your perfect diamond match, but even I didn't believe my ring was my one until a year or so had passed and I still loved it utterly!

What itch does this puppy scratch that your other ring didn't? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
dreamer_dachsie said:
It looks so divine armywife! The faceting is really awesome. I can see arrows in there, but with less precise symmetry, which creates that loveky "random" look in the patterning. But the optics are still there, I can totally see why you are in love!

Now... "the one"... that's a dangerous word around these parts! I know its possible to find your perfect diamond match, but even I didn't believe my ring was my one until a year or so had passed and I still loved it utterly!

What itch does this puppy scratch that your other ring didn't? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks Dreamer! I love the faceting on this stone. You described it perfectly, it has the arrows and great optics, but with a touch of "random."

I suppose you are right, "the one" is a dangerous phrase to throw out on PS! A better initial description would be that I am head over heals for this ring. :) I do feel like she is "the one," but only time will be able to prove that.

As far as the versus my other ring, do you mean the 3.62 OEC or the 3.62 OEC 5 stone? (Odd that they were the exact same ctw!)

The 3.62 OEC was charming, but a much earlier cut OEC. It felt and performed more like an OMC. While I like OMCs, that wasn't what I wanted for my e-ring. Also, while the PSer in me loved the 9.5mm spread, the real life me found it a bit uncomfortable to be wearing such a large stone.

The 5 stone was AMAZING, it was hands down the most amazing suite of OECs I had ever seen. Grace did an amazing job putting that suite together. The finger coverage was amazing too! I loved that ring, but at the end of the day, I was a solitaire girl. In a perfect world I would have gotten the 2.21 and kept the 5 stone as a RHR, but it wasn't possible.

After years of seeing OECs in person, on PS, and on vendor websites, I finally figured out the style I prefer and the 2.21 is a great representation of it. I knew I wanted a warm stone between L and O/P, organized flower like faceting, eye clean, and a spread between 7.5-8.5mm. As soon as I saw the 2.21, I had this feeling I couldn't kick-that this one was going to be it for me. I feel like it is the perfect combination of features I want in an OEC, with the added bonus of a beautiful antique setting!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your thoughts AW! I totally get everything you are saying, I have been in a similar position myself over the years. I hope this is the one for you, because its nice to have a special piece to covet :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
armywife13 said:
The 5 stone was AMAZING, it was hands down the most amazing suite of OECs I had ever seen. Grace did an amazing job putting that suite together. The finger coverage was amazing too! I loved that ring, but at the end of the day, I was a solitaire girl. In a perfect world I would have gotten the 2.21 and kept the 5 stone as a RHR, but it wasn't possible.

Wow, do you think I used the word "AMAZING" enough?! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is what happens when I am distracted by kiddos while writing and don't proofread before I post. ;-)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
dreamer_dachsie said:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts AW! I totally get everything you are saying, I have been in a similar position myself over the years. I hope this is the one for you, because its nice to have a special piece to covet :Up_to_something:

I hope this is the one for me too! I have a really good feeling about it, I think this one is here to stay. :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
armywife13 said:
armywife13 said:

Wow, do you think I used the word "AMAZING" enough?! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is what happens when I am distracted by kiddos while writing and don't proofread before I post. ;-)

Frankly that five stone is worth all the "amazings"!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I love how your stone just glows in the pics. Just stunning...stunning! Also, I am so glad that I am not the only person that can't scroll past the sneak peek emails. No matter what the time is. Lol. There are times I have scrolled thru at the crack of dawn, just to make sure I don't have to call dibs on something ;-). Wear it in much health and happiness!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I'm late to the party, but WOW! The stone and setting are perfection. Looks stunning on you too. I'm so happy for you that you found the one! :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this before?? The stone is simply stunning, and I puffy heart the antique sidetones on the setting. So absolutely perfect together. Enjoy!!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely stunning!!! :love: congratulations!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hellooooo beautiful!!! Hubba hubba! Ahhhhooooogahhhhh! :lickout: :love: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I love it sooooo much! Sorry I am so late to the show. I took a little hiatus :) But, now that I am back, I must MUst MUST comment on your BEAUTIFUL ring! Holy COW! I sure am glad to be your friend cuz I shall be stealing this ring and calling it my own very very soon!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
YT said:
Hellooooo beautiful!!! Hubba hubba! Ahhhhooooogahhhhh! :lickout: :love: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I love it sooooo much! Sorry I am so late to the show. I took a little hiatus :) But, now that I am back, I must MUst MUST comment on your BEAUTIFUL ring! Holy COW! I sure am glad to be your friend cuz I shall be stealing this ring and calling it my own very very soon!

YT!!! :wavey: We have missed you on PS!

Thank you for the compliments, I can't wait for you to see it in person. Very soon! The GTG will be here before we know it. :) Tomorrow I will work on getting some new pictures to tide you over until then.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Just dropping in to add a few new pictures. :wavey:

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428065325.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428065341.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428065357.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! :love: I just love the band, too!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: i LOVE the faceting on your OEC! I can't wait to try that baby on at the GTG :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's beautilicious!! :love: :love: I have such a soft spot for OEC's. Being back on PS is sooooo bad, it fuels my addiction!!

Wear her in great health!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
So beautiful! :love: I just love the band, too!!!
Thanks, DS! The orange blossom band was a very lucky eBay find.

Resonance.Of.Life said:
:appl: i LOVE the faceting on your OEC! I can't wait to try that baby on at the GTG :)
Aww, thanks! I can't wait to see and try on yours at the GTG too! It will be a very blingy pinky ring for me. Haha.

Pheonix said:
She's beautilicious!! :love: :love: I have such a soft spot for OEC's. Being back on PS is sooooo bad, it fuels my addiction!!

Wear her in great health!!

Thank you, Pheonix! Do you think you will add an OEC to your collection??? I vote, yes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results