shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Wonkette! 1.5~ tcw three-stone OMC ring, U-V stones

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I lurve, lurve, lurve old cuts! I never succumb to the temptation to name my jewelry - well, almost never, 'cause this one named herself. Featuring three beautifully wonky OMCs, this pretty has more body color than any of my other diamond pieces. I keep going back and forth on whether to reset in yellow gold, but Iove her curves, so ... so far I'm enjoying her as-is. She's a great thumb-ring: a lot of the time I stack her with my Cartier trinity for that little pop! of yellow to bring out her sunny side. Finally got some good photos when we had the light yesterday ... enjoy!

_19768.jpg

_19770.jpg

_19769.jpg

_19771.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Meet Wonkette! 1.5~ tcw three-stone OMC ring, U-V stone

I got the stones from a lovely PS'r (shout-out! - you are awesome), and I smile every time I see the little pieces of sunshine. :sun:

_19772.jpg

_19773.jpg

_19774.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

A couple of random shots, just 'cause I love 'em - thumbs up, and rainbows!

_19775.jpg

_19776.jpg

flash_and_fire

Rough_Rock

Wonky means one of a kind in my eyes. Love your ring, such personality! Love that fire shot too. I'm in a search for that unique diamond as well (long term, waiting for "it" to find me). You have a gorgeous ring. Enjoy!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

And, finally, the three stones left in the parcel - two charming .35 OMCs with an even oval outline, and one lovely little cushion-y OMC that's around .70, if I recall correctly. I love these shots for showing how really yellow the stones are. Bonus: the big'un has strong yellow fluorescence - in the sun, it looks like it's glowing! Purty. :love:

I'm currently going back and forth on what to do with them - I think the ovalish ones would make lovely tops for a pair of drop earrings, if I can find the right stones for the drops themselves, and I'm either going to make the cushion into a bezeled pendant in YG (think chunky bezel, sort of like Coati's gorgeous SS setting), OR I may have it set in my Van Craeynest band (probably also in a chunky YG bezel, 'cause, lets face it, I'm a bezel gal). Whadda you guys think?

_19777.jpg

_19778.jpg

_19779.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Another amazing addition to your stunning collection Circe!!
It's a beautiful ring.

The center stone of my 5ct OEC is u-v coloured as well and I love the vintage lace feeling. Enjoy your gorgeous ring :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miss Wonkette is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! One gorgeous for each gorgeous OMC and I love her profile! :love: :love: :love:

I love your earring idea with the oval OMC's and the cushion OMC as a pendant. Love their chunkiness and pillowiness! I wonder how the oval OMC's would look as a simple single drop close to the earlobe on a leverback or shepherd's hook earring?

Amazing additions to your gorgeous collection and looking forward to seeing the finished pieces.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Lovely ring. I LOOOVE Wonky! They have a nice tone and look wonderfully matched. Those culets make me smile.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love it all -- the ring is beautiful, beautiful! -- but those ovals are killing me!! Oh, and their cushion friend! What a wonderful set. :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

She is a beauty! I especially love the center of your loose stones. It screams pendant to me. What a bunch of gorgeousness!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results