color
clarity

Gypsy Hits 30k posts!!!!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Thank God for you and all your wonderful advice and guidance!!! I'll continue to annoy you with my halo hehe!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Gypsy, congratulations! I always love reading your posts, and I always learn something from them.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you armywife!
Lauren, that's what I am here for.
Zoe, what a lovely post. Thank you, you made me very happy .

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations on your 30K posts Gypsy!!! Thank you for being a great help to the community.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Gypsy! A heartfelt thank you for the countless hours you spend helping anyone who asks for it. You've taught me so much over the past few years!! Here's to the next 30K!! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: to 30 k more!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Gyps, I can't believe I didn't see this thread before now! I am soooo late to the party!!! Thank you so much for all you are and have been, my friend. I'm not sure you know how much you mean to me. It's a lot. I try to be nice to most people, so my being nice to you wouldn't be a true test of whether you meant a lot to me. (I hope I am generally nice to you.)

The truth is that you are really someone I feel I know, someone about whom I know certain things. So when you post I can sometimes put what you write into a broader context and it, therefore, has even more meaning to me. It's like reading a book if you know something about the time in history and the country in which the story is placed...it gives the story much more meaning. But I am verbose. ;))

Thanks for all you do here, girl. Or woman. Whichever you prefer. Would you like a cake this time? I'm pretty sure you refused at 20,000. I could go to one of your fancy vendors who gave me my delicious 10,000 postings cake this time. Your wish would be my command in the cake department!!!

Major hugs,
Deb
(((Gypsy)))

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy! Thank you very much for helping others out all the time!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Andrey! That means a lot coming from you! :wavey:

Yennyfire, HIYA! I'm so happy to have met you and your post is much appreciated! I am so happy you came to PS and stayed with us.

Skippy dear! You are close to 30K yourself. Before you know it you'll be hitting another landmark too. So here to 30k more posts from both of us:
1899449huiscpgoci.gif

Deb. DEAR DEAR friend, Deb. We need to meet in person. Can I tempt you to a PS GTG? Or if that's too much, I'd love to see you if ever we are in the same geography again at the same time. I feel the same way about you. You are always nice. But there is warmth that comes through to those of us who are trusted with your friendship, and I hope you know how much I value that. And I LIKE verbose. As for cakes. I'll tell you what, WHEN (not if) we meet, we'll go somewhere and treat each other to slices.

Thank you Sakura!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!! Your help and wise words are extraordinary and so very appreciated :appl: !! Thank you for sticking around PS for so long and may you continue to do so. We need you!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
swingirl|1404675867|3707784 said:
Congratulations, Gypsy!! Your help and wise words are extraordinary and so very appreciated :appl: !! Thank you for sticking around PS for so long and may you continue to do so. We need you!!

HIya Swingirl! Thank you so much for your kind words! I miss you! How are you? You yourself have given me a lot of great advice over the years. Thank you so much for that.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!! I have learned so much from you - thank you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU ROSEBLOOM.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1404246985|3704702 said:
Gypsy, you are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful posters on PS. Always so willing with your time, energy and expertise to help others find their or their SO's dream ring. Well done and we hope you stick around for 30K more! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Ditto everything you said! Gypsy, you're advice is priceless!!!!! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to one of the most helpful members of PS out there! You always go above and beyond to help and have helped to make many people happy!

On to the next 30K!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
leave town and see what happens?! congrats, gypsy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 30k post Gypsy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much babs!

Thank you MissGotRocks, I appreciate your post very much!

MZ, you CLEARLY can't leave town again!

Thank you very much tyty!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I'm late to the party, just saw this... Congratulations Gypsy :appl:

Your knowledge is incredible on diamonds, you've helped so many make intelligent choices & I admire your ability to read ASET's!
When I wandered onto PS a couple of years ago I quietly lurked and read all I could about step cuts. I followed the threads about them and was so grateful when you gave me feedback when I bought my first diamond :sun:

Thanks for all of the help you've given me and others new to this world! I'm hooked and look forward to reading RT everyday. I love reading the threads & seeing the suggestions given to all of the posters. Here's to 30k more posts!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woofmoma, I loved helping you. You are exactly what PS is about. A poster looking for a diamond stays and becomes a helpful part of the community on PS! Thank YOU for being such a great contributor here.

THANK YOU ALLYCAT!

sparkleme

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Gypsy! I've learned so much from you. Congrats on 30K! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, Thank you so much for all you do to help everyone who comes to this site asking for advice. The amount of time you give is unbelievable and I hope you realize how valuable you are to this site. I was joking with my husband about a month ago that if he ever gave me the go ahead to make another large jewelry purchase, I was going to ask you to please pick the diamond.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Sparkleme! I'm so glad I was able to help you!

Calliecake, WOW your post made my day. I would be happy to help you find anything you want.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Gypsy. I know you are incredibly smart and I'm positive you do a wonderful job in your profession but you seriously need to open a jewelry store! I'm sure you can tell by this post that I have so much respect for you! I love how kind and helpful you are to the young guys who post for advice. You really are a special person Gypsy!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Gypsy. I love reading your no nonsense, to the crux of the issue, direction. & advice. I have learned sooo much from you, thank you for your contribution! :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you again Callie. In an ideal world I'd have the time and the money to go to the GIA and get my GG and then actively train as an appraiser and then start my own appraisal company. That's what I think I'd be best at. But... we don't live an ideal world, unfortunately. I do like my job though. And this fills the gap.

Sarah, thank you so much for your lovely post. I'm so happy to have helped you.

(((HUGS))) to you both.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gypsy!! :clap: you are truly an invaluable wealth of knowledge esp over in Rocky Talk!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1407370607|3727580 said:
Congrats Gypsy!! :clap: you are truly an invaluable wealth of knowledge esp over in Rocky Talk!

THANK YOU PINTO!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results