shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience with USA Certed, Martin Sheffield

Abner

Rough_Rock
All,
I recently purchased a 3ct. princess stone to replace my wife's ring which had been stolen. I worked with Martin Sheffield at USA Certed who did an *awesome* job helping me!

I had narrowed it down to 3-4 on Pricescope and he was able to review my selections and determine the best stone for what I was looking for. The stone was located in Chicago and he has a network of gemologists who can appraise/review the stone. I worked with his contact directly and was more than happy with his analysis. He said the stone had a lot of sparkle and recommended it. The contact he recommended had a very solid background which I also was able to ascertain via web searches.

After the review he shipped me the stone and I had it appraised again locally, it again came out with flying colors. One thing I really liked about Martin is that he did not try to 'push' any specific type of stone, dealer etc to influence my purchase. He truly has the buyer's best interest in mind and worked tirelessly to make my purchase a success.

Best of luck in your diamond searches!

nuskool89

Rough_Rock
I am happy to have seen this thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results