shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD and Mark Turnowski..Best Jeweler, period!

Nmineyev

Rough_Rock
Firstly, I would like to say thank you to those who have posted about ERD (Engagement Rings Direct) here on Pricescope. It was due to the recommendations I found here that ultimately led me to Mark Turnowski and his company ERD. Prior to finding ERD I have been through probably 10 different Jewelers, both small private Jewelers and the larger retailers like Robbins brothers, etc. The nature of my job requires me to be very thorough, precise, and detailed and I did my own research prior to starting my search for the perfect engagement ring. I was shocked to find how inexperienced and inaccurate some Jewelers were when trying to sell you their products, especially the large retailers. Then I found ERD and Mark Turnowski!
Being from Los Angeles, I was admittedly apprehensive at first to work with a jeweler all the way in New York, but after my first conversation with Mark, I knew this was the jeweler I was looking for. Patient, professional, prompt, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and very experienced (Mark was a gemologist at the GIA) are only a few ways I can use to describe Mark and his team. After a hundred questions, a multitude of emails, and lengthy telephone discussions regarding how to make my perfect ring design and finding the perfect diamond to fit my budget, there was never a hint of pressure, frustration, or annoyance as you most frequently get with many Jewelers out there who are simply concerned with selling you as fast as possible rather than customer service.
My custom made ring is a beautiful 1.53ct cushion cut diamond in a classically elegant platinum solitaire setting with pave band. I cannot express enough how happy I am with the final product and work Mark and his team have done for me. The ring is perfect and even better than I imagined. He really took my design ideas and made it spectacular. This level of experience, expertise, work ethic, customer service, and attention to detail and patrons' needs is remarkable and frankly a breath of fresh air in a market full of vultures that are only concerned with selling you anything and everything.
Please spare yourselves the hassle and aggravation of working with shady Jewelers and call Mark for all your engagement ring/diamond purchases. He is the only jeweler I will recommend to friends and family, and the only one I will ever work with.
Thanks Mark and ERD for all your hard work and understanding that everyone wants a big ring on the big day but may need a little extra time to pay it off.
http://www.engagementringsdirect.com/

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Any photos to post? I'd love to see your ring.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to see pics also, and your inspiration etc.... I'm maybe about to work with Mark and would love to see how your ideas (pictures drawings cad??) came to life and the end result.

:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results