shape
carat
color
clarity

My birthday blue akoyas from PP

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After seeing all the beautiful blue akoya strands in the past few weeks, I sent a link to my husband, with a subject "In case you're wondering what to get me for my birthday." Literally, within an hour, it showed as out of stock. Since my DH is usually the procrastinating type, I figured, oh well, someone else snapped it up and let it drop. Well, apparently, it wasn't someone else!

My first thought was, "It's really blue!" It actually changes color depending on the lighting and it's so beautiful! 18 inches and 8-8.5mm. Absolutely thrilled with my new pearls!

img_4627.jpg

img_4630.jpg

img_4632.jpg

img_0824.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutly beautiful blue akoya necklace. The pearls look larger than 8-8.5. I bet you will wear this strand often. Happy Birthday.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE those blueish baroques. This doesn't make good to my itch... :wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pearls, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful on you. I know about the color changing. Sometimes mine are quite silver, and other times blue.

Enjoy and wear your beautiful strand in good health for many years to come. Happy birthday!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Lovely pearly treasure! Happy birthday!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, everyone! I'll definitely get a lot of use out of these!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those look so wonderful on you. Great choice, and great of your hubby to take the hint. My husband used to thank me for making shopping easy for him. ;)) You have a good thing going here.

Happy Birthday, and enjoy your pearls! :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very good husband :appl: Lucky wife :appl: Beautiful pearls :mrgreen: A very Happy Birthday to you :wavey:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday! That is a very lovely strand. Your husband is really sweet to you.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppy Birrrrrrrthdaaaaaay! Happy Pearl Day ! They are beautiful! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh, it's so beautiful on you! I love the blue akoyas. :love: What a thoughtful dh! Happy birthday Alene and wear your beautiful blues in health and happiness and please feel free to post more pics if you have time. :appl:

love_paradise

Rough_Rock
Trade
Happy Birthday to you,too! It is a very luxurious pearl strand. This color must be rare like his love for you, i think.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all again for your kind words and birthday wishes!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
How very sweet and thoughtful of your DH :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats and enjoy those beautiful blues!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely pearls; Happy Birthday!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! So happy for you. I love mine, they are definitely a go-to strand! I love all the other colours I see on them - blue, pink, lavender, sometimes almost teal!

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful necklace?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Alene - What a clever woman! That's the only way to ensure you get a present you'll love. Happy belated Birthday and I know you'll wear those beautiful pearls proudly and with lots of love! Congratulations!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
alene: those are unbelievably beautiful! Wow, so stunning. Must. Get. A Strand. Now. The luster and orient is amazing - they look like gorgeous, light blue metal balls. :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are even better the second time around gawking. Alene/others: are they hard to come by?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous gift! Belated happy birthday!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!

Minou, they're not too hard to find, at least pearl paradise now has them in stock in different sizes.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
They are SO PERFECT! Enjoy those pearls!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results