Thoughts on this stone?

BG87

Rough_Rock
Any input would be appreciated!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi BG,

If you wouldn't mind, if you could keep to one thread please in future it would be appreciated, that way it's easier for us to keep track of your choices so we have all the relevant info in one place, thanks!

This diamond could be an excellent choice if verified eye clean to your specifications by Whiteflash, call them and be very specific concerning your expectations of any visible inclusions and they will be pleased to discuss this diamond with you and its potential for your intended purpose.

The cut is also excellent, I can see a hint of leakage on the IS image but this is not an issue for an Expert Selection stone and it might not be visible in reality, again ask WF if any leakage is actually visible

F colour will be extremely white from all angles, so no worries there at all. I think the next step is to call WF and get more info as to whether it is eye clean as you wish, then go from there.

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
I think it has some promise. I like the angles. I think if you verify it's clean to the eye it could be a pleasing one! The fact that it also falls into the colorless range doesn't hurt at all! :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
These ladies have covered it pretty well, so long as the clarity meets your specifications!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1403988744|3702950 said:
These ladies have covered it pretty well, so long as the clarity meets your specifications!

*cough* I think I am the only lady in this thread Dragi.... :???: :lol:

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
:lol: Thanks for covering my back on that one, Lorelei!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results