shape
carat
color
clarity

I have found THE ONE! 2.21ct OEC in an antique setting!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the whole family! So glad you have found what you wanted. :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning piece!!! :love: the center stone has so much personality and I love the setting! The amazing thing is that it's a vintage piece that is so very 'now' and it combines so amazingly with modern pieces. Congrats on such an amazing find :appl:

Your collection shows your excellent taste. I love love love the personality of a warm old cut stone with chameleon quality.
Please post lots and lots more pics.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Love your new ring, and I absolutely LOVE your bangle too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is just beautiful! :love: I can't believe how lucky you were that the setting fit your diamond! :appl: The bracelet is so pretty, too! Love your whole collection!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This looks fab on you! Love the pops of RG in there. :appl:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
The stone is so pretty and the setting is just perfect! I love that the side stones are actual marquis diamonds!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Really love it. :appl:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I loooooooooooooove this ring - the stone is a kaleidoscope in motion, and that setting is a really gorgeous example of the style.

MOAR PICS, as the lolcats say! MOAR!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, This beautiful ring was meant for you!.. :appl: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Armywife, Your new ring is gorgeous. It definitely was meant to be. It looks stunning on your beautiful hand! Enjoy

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone in the perfect setting!! And, I'm crushing on your bezel studs!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Unbeleivable, you lucky duck! Stunning.

Armywife13... I have to twist your arm and suggest a Yongsan lunch GTG so I can ogle that IRL. Prettyfreakinplease.

Congratulations, and wear in good health!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! She is stunning! :love:

Beautiful addition to your collection!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring! The stone and the setting are just perfect! I"m also absolutely thrilled to see your bangle! Those little stones found a perfect home!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring, both setting and diamond are completely gorgeous. I love your jewellery collection, I adore old cuts so your pieces are like my fantasy jewellery box! :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love it so much! Such beautiful faceting. And the setting! Perfect ring, congrats! :appl:

mayday

Shiny_Rock
Your ring could not be more perfect. The diamond is one of the prettiest OECs I have seen here. And the head-on and side views of the setting are sweeet with those fat little marquises... The profile is fabulously, architecturally spectacular... It looks so lush on you, enjoy it every single day!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection!!! CONGRATS to you!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Confection10, missy, lknvrb4, and RandD!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1403695253|3700718 said:
Oh my Twin (for names and love of diamonds) I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! You deserve all the bling in the world! I don't know how you pulled this show stopper off but once again you put together an AMAZING PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ring is just everything I love! Enjoy!!!!! and more pictures!!!!!!!!!

Love,
The other S Twinnie!

My S Twinnie!!!! :wavey:

Thank you so much! I can't believe the stars aligned and I was able to get this stone and setting. I am absolutely thrilled with how it came together!!!! One of these days we be in the same country again, and then we need to have a get together!!! I can't wait to see your amazing collection, it is droolworthy!

I will work on getting more pictures this weekend! I am watching my friend's children this week, which means 5 girls between 1-9 running around the house-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Love you!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone and setting! Your collection is amazing and looks so great on you! :love: I do love those bangles...

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for all of the kind words, kathley, arkieb1, bbziggy, thecat, kalomeli, NKOTB, IndyLady, Muluver, derbygal, Trekkie, and msop04!!!

phale|1403705475|3700801 said:
I love everything about your ring. The stone is stunning, one of the most beautiful facetings. The setting is gorgeous, I wish I could find one like that. It's more special that an antique stone meets an antique setting. It's all meant to be. Congrats and I'm super happy for ya :)

Phale, thank you! I really feel like this diamond and setting were meant to be together! Your OEC is absolutely stunning, I adore it!! I will keep an eye out for a setting that would work. :))

mom2boys|1403710086|3700846 said:
I love how your new ER matches all of your other pieces perfectly! I'm glad you went back to a solitaire! :appl:

Mom2boys, I am glad I went back to a solitaire too! I am definitely a solitaire girl at heart, though obviously I won't turn down baby antique marquise and OEC sidestones on the band. ;))

Rosebloom|1403711048|3700853 said:
Oh my goodness gracious!!!!!! I love LOVE love each piece. Wow!!

Do you have a profile shot of the earrings?

Also if you are comfortable sharing, why did you decide to go with a solitaire over your five stone?

Rosebloom, thank you so, so much! I

I do not have any profile shots of the earrings at this moment, but here is the link to Erica's pictures of the earrings!
http://loveaffairdiamonds.smugmug.com/Signature-and-Custom-Settings/The-Sarah-Earrings-096ctw-in-C/

I really do love the 5 stone, but I prefer it as a RHR. My original plan was to use the 5 stone as a wedding band for a few years until I found "The One." But I found this ring much sooner than I was expecting, so plans changed!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1403712443|3700864 said:
Yay! I am so happy that it is the one for you. The stone and the setting fit so perfectly together!

R.O.L., you are such a sweetheart-THANK YOU!

k_darling|1403713150|3700872 said:
The faceting is fabulous and the whole ring looks just perfect on your hands. Congrats on finding your "one!" :appl: :appl: :appl:

k_darling, thank you! I am so happy that we have both found our "ones." Your OEC and setting are truly stunning!

missymoo|1403715859|3700894 said:
That is soooo gorgeous!!! Are you sure it's M/N ?? It looks so white and beautiful. Love your pictures!!!! :love: :love: :love:

missymoo, hello my wonderful blingy buddy! Thank you. :bigsmile: This OEC is a chameleon, it goes from white, to creamy, to a light yellow, depending on the lighting. But I love her in all of them!!!

Acinom|1403728040|3701009 said:
What a stunning piece!!! :love: the center stone has so much personality and I love the setting! The amazing thing is that it's a vintage piece that is so very 'now' and it combines so amazingly with modern pieces. Congrats on such an amazing find :appl:

Your collection shows your excellent taste. I love love love the personality of a warm old cut stone with chameleon quality.
Please post lots and lots more pics.

Acinom, thank you very much! I am so happy that I was able to put this beautiful OEC in an antique setting, I love the combination. I feel like the bangle and earrings are a wonderful mix of modern and antique, the old cut stones and milgrain combined with clean designs.

I agree, warm old cuts have such great personalities. Their ability to act like a chameleon with their color makes them so enjoyable to own and stare at-ALL OF THE TIME! I swear I am getting a cramp in my neck from staring at this ring. ;))

diamondseeker2006|1403734589|3701081 said:
The ring is just beautiful! :love: I can't believe how lucky you were that the setting fit your diamond! :appl: The bracelet is so pretty, too! Love your whole collection!

Diamondseeker2006, thank you so much! I hold your wonderful compliments in high regard, coming from someone with such a beautiful collection!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1403743824|3701193 said:
I loooooooooooooove this ring - the stone is a kaleidoscope in motion, and that setting is a really gorgeous example of the style.

MOAR PICS, as the lolcats say! MOAR!

Circe, THANKS!!! I absolutely adore your ring, it was a great inspiration when it came to deciding on the setting! And of course I will take more pictures. I can't turn down a lolcats style request!!! (HUGE FAN) :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire|1403745874|3701210 said:
Congrats, This beautiful ring was meant for you!.. :appl: :love:

Thank you very much, DF! I can't wait to see your amazing Octavia!!!

ericad|1403758104|3701292 said:
The ring is stunning! Looks amazing one you - love it!

Thank you for the kind words, ericad! It means a lot to me, coming from the lady with some of the most gorgeous old cuts I have seen! Thank you again for the earrings, they are AMAZING!

apacherose|1403758295|3701294 said:
Unbeleivable, you lucky duck! Stunning.

Armywife13... I have to twist your arm and suggest a Yongsan lunch GTG so I can ogle that IRL. Prettyfreakinplease.

Congratulations, and wear in good health!

Hi apacherose! Thank you! Yongsan GTG? Yes, that sounds amazing!!! I made a listing on LoupeTroop that you can contact me through!

alene|1403781385|3701373 said:
What an amazing ring! The stone and the setting are just perfect! I"m also absolutely thrilled to see your bangle! Those little stones found a perfect home!

Thanks, alene, I really do feel lucky to have this ring! I am so glad you like the bangle, the OECs are so beautiful. Thanks for rehoming them to me!

Agnasia|1403792121|3701429 said:
What a stunning ring, both setting and diamond are completely gorgeous. I love your jewellery collection, I adore old cuts so your pieces are like my fantasy jewellery box! :love:

Agnasia, thank you so much! I love your new OEC-it is beautiful!!

GemFever|1403806477|3701559 said:
I love it so much! Such beautiful faceting. And the setting! Perfect ring, congrats! :appl:

Thanks, GemFever! You have such amazing taste in old cuts, so it means a lot to me that you love her! I am thrilled with how she turned out. Now I just need to figure out a name that suits her....

mayday|1403814888|3701638 said:
Your ring could not be more perfect. The diamond is one of the prettiest OECs I have seen here. And the head-on and side views of the setting are sweeet with those fat little marquises... The profile is fabulously, architecturally spectacular... It looks so lush on you, enjoy it every single day!

Thank you so much, mayday!!! The fat little marquise sidestones really sold me on this setting. Who can turn down cute little marquise diamonds?!

redwood66|1403837716|3701852 said:
What a gorgeous stone and setting! Your collection is amazing and looks so great on you! :love: I do love those bangles...

Redwood66, the bangle is so comfortable, and a great way to wear a little bit of bling on the wrist! Me thinks you need one...yup, you do! :Up_to_something: I can't wait to see your ring!!!

plummiecat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous--from the perfectly faceted stone, to the adorable chubby marquises, to the beautiful engraving, it's a masterpiece!
Love it!!!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand!! Enjoy!! :love: :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I was giving this stone the eye as well! I'm so glad to see that it has gone to a very happy home with you - it looks just perfect on your hand. :bigsmile: Congratulations on managing to put together such a special ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
1502391nml1gf6xx4.gif

GORGEOUS armywife!! I love ALL your bling!!! FABULOUS --- and gee, being the same ring size and all that... :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
plummiecat said:
Your ring is gorgeous--from the perfectly faceted stone, to the adorable chubby marquises, to the beautiful engraving, it's a masterpiece!
Love it!!!

Thanks, plummiecat! I can't get over the faceting on this OEC, it is like a perfect little sparkly flower on my finger. :love:

Sky56 said:
Your ring is gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand!! Enjoy!! :love: :appl:

Thank you so much Sky55!

justginger said:
I was giving this stone the eye as well! I'm so glad to see that it has gone to a very happy home with you - it looks just perfect on your hand. :bigsmile: Congratulations on managing to put together such a special ring.
Thank you, JG! I feel very lucky to have found the perfect OEC and setting. So you are in the market for an OEC? I can't wait to see what you end up with!

Enerchi said:
1502391nml1gf6xx4.gif

GORGEOUS armywife!! I love ALL your bling!!! FABULOUS --- and gee, being the same ring size and all that... :Up_to_something:

Well hello, my friend!!! Thank you so much! When I get back to in same continent as you, we may have to work out a bling swap program... :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results