shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick fix to help with me being impatient

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
so I am saving for a Kamoka strand, but I have been DYING for some new pearls. So I bought an inexpensive strand of Baroque Tahitians from Pearl Society!

They are arriving today and I am very excited, hopefully that will keep me from dipping into my Kamoka funds for other pearls! :errrr:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few picture a(albeit, pretty horrible ones)

For an inexpensive strand they are pretty, very steely. The should hold me over until I get my Kamokas!

photo_2_79.jpg photo_1_80.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! How long are they?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm pretty sure those help You a lot :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
They are 35 inches, and they do help. since I wanted grey steely ones these will cover that desire, and I can save for a really beautiful strand from Kamoka, which will let me have more freedom to pick what I'd like from there!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - I understand the feeling! And you did a great job subduing the urge to spend your Kamoka funds! I love the loonger strands too because you can double them up like you did and the silver/gray/steel color is lovely! Congratulations and hide your piggy bank!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I really like the shapes and tones of those pearls. Sometimes you just need a fix, lol.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1403607951|3699897 said:
I really like the shapes and tones of those pearls. Sometimes you just need a fix, lol.

Thanks, and I hear you about needing a fix. I'm so impatient with saving money it's crazy! But these guys help

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results