shape
carat
color
clarity

Wonderful service from Celine Gouwy at Best Diamonds

emp2711

Rough_Rock
My husband found Best Diamonds during the course of hunting for an engagement ring. It has been a joy from the moment we met firstly Indira Marchant, then more recently, Celine Gouwy. My husband was extremely pleased with the service he received during the whole process from making an initial enquiry about a diamond, to collecting a ring. Indira worked very closely with him to understand exactly what he wanted from the diamond and the ring, and came up with lots of helpful suggestions. I need not comment on the quality of the diamond and the finished ring - top class.

After the proposal since I became aware of Best Diamonds I have been astonished at the high level of ongoing service and aftercare. I take my ring back to Celine for cleaning and servicing every 8-12 months, and I am hugely reassured by this, knowing that an expert is checking it regularly. I can also take it in for cleaning before any special event.

My husband has kindly bought me a second ring in the last year - there was no discussion on where it would come from. Celine's predecessor, Indira, had been wonderfully proactive in looking for something that would fit next to my wedding and engagement rings (and pre-emptively measuring up my fingers!), but looked in the way I wanted it to look, which was quite specific, and I ended up choosing one that she had suggested before her retirement. Celine and I were in close communication to make sure my husband asked Celine to make the right one!

Every time I visit the office I feel less like a client and more like an old friend who has come to talk about a shared passion with Celine. She is friendly, concerned that the finished product is to our liking, and very knowledgeable. She replies to emails promptly and will try to be as flexible as possible with when she is available in London for me to drop off or collect my rings. There is no feeling of going for an appointment that has to be in a certain time slot - I stay as long as we have things to talk about. Her professionalism was personified by a situation where I was going to collect my engagement ring after it had been cleaned and my husband had been in (unbeknownst to me) to collect the new surprise ring a week before, and she didn't give a thing away, even though she knew I was shortly to be given the new ring for a birthday present. I couldn't even perceive buying diamonds from anywhere else now - I couldn't be happier with my two rings and the service we have received.

Something which always makes me smile (aside from looking at my beautiful rings) is the caution given to me by Indira during one visit when I hadn't kept my ring very clean beforehand - "Elizabeth, with that diamond comes great responsibility". This is how seriously high quality diamonds and craftmanship are taken by Best Diamonds!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results