shape
carat
color
clarity

My Vow Renewal in St. Thomas (with pearls, of course)

As requested, here are a couple of photos of my lovely keshi pearls with the diamond studded fireball that Hisano made for my 12 year vow renewal ceremony. It was soooo special since the 12 diamonds that were imbedded represented our 12 years of marriage. It was a truly magical and romantic day. =) Is there a sappy sweet smiley? :rolleyes:

I've posted quite a few pics in the "Bride world Wide" section if you'd like to see more photos- I didn't want to bore anyone here with non pearl type photos if they weren't interested. I had our wonderful photographer take some close ups of the necklace and this was my favorite. After the ceremony we changed for dinner and I made sure my outfit still worked with the pearls, too!! They will make a lovely reminder of a very special day.

_18832.jpg

phpwh5izvpm.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Just looked Your photos. They were gorgeous. That photo, where you were walking on the beach and Your dress floating in the wind...like a fairytale. Lovely memories will follow you the rest of your lives. Once again, congratulations of 12 year marriage.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Confection10|1401731692|3685041 said:
Just looked Your photos. They were gorgeous. That photo, where you were walking on the beach and Your dress floating in the wind...like a fairytale. Lovely memories will follow you the rest of your lives. Once again, congratulations of 12 year marriage.

thanks so much, Confection10. I have to say that the photo you're referring to is also one of my very favorites!!! In fact, I just ordered a canvas of that one and the girl I talked to at allpopart.com (I get all my canvases there) was absolutely blown away by that photo,too. It's just magical- I wish that you could see the details and colors without the resizing and desaturation that pricescope does to photos-sigh.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That necklace is almost as beautiful as your relationship.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures of your very special day! I am smiling widely for you both!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
SMC- what a sweet thing to say =) My hubby and I do have a very special relationship. I always kind of scoffed at the idea of soul mates...until I met him and then I really understood.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1401737911|3685096 said:
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures of your very special day! I am smiling widely for you both!
thank you so much, bsomio!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the photos of your special day. I love that special keshi necklace and the color of the pearls is perfection with your dress.

Congratulations on 12 wonderful years together, and wishing you many, many more. :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful pictures and thank you for sharing them with us. You looked so happy and the perfect bride. Many, many more years to come I wish for you and your hubby.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your story, your photos, your dress and lovely jewelry~just magical! thanks for sharing!! :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much Fly Girl, 4RanchGirl, and Pattye for all the nice comments and well wishes. It really was a special day!! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel, I love your dress and you look gorgeous. I just saw your other thread. What a lovely occasion and beautiful photos to remember it by. Best wishes for many many more happy years together. :appl:

Amrita

Rough_Rock
Trade
How beautiful - you, your pearls, your dress and your story!! Congratulations and best wishes! :appl:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
How lovely! Congratulations :)

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations pinkjewel! You look so happy in your pictures. pretty pearls too. :appl:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
your photos are lovely!
(but you need some pics with the bracelet visible!!)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful. Thanks for sharing your special day.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much, everyone!!!! Harpertoo- there were some pics that showed the pearl bracelet a bit, but since I had it on my right wrist the bouquet seems to have covered it in most shots. Oh well, I enjoyed wearing it!! The tiny diamonds just really catch the light, especially in bright sunshine!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your vow renewal and you look fantastic! The dress, the pearls, the beach - what a special day it was for the two of you!!!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You could not have found a more perfect necklace ! Beautiful colour on your skin and with your dress ! Lovely photos !! You look so happy !! How wonderful to have such a great relationship ! (and such great pearls lol ) Makes me smile ! :love:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Pink jewel, you and your husband are a handsome couple! I love that dress too. Congratulations!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
How very special! You looked absolutely beautiful, and the pearls you chose are stunning. Congratulations! :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing pictures of your special day. You, your pearls and the pictures are beautiful.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations: you both look radiant!

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
That is really lovely and very special too when it was chosen for your special day!

Congratulations to you both.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls, and congratulations on 12 years of marriage. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures and story. Congratulations to you both. :appl:

Your necklace is gorgeous, and will make you think of this special time whenever you see it. I love having pieces of jewelry that are connected to special events -- such a lovely reminder.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results