Few more pics

_19249.jpg

darkness13

Rough_Rock
Few more pics

_19250.jpg

darkness13

Rough_Rock
Few more pics, had to edit this one by blurring edges to reduce the file size as it wouldn't upload

_19251.jpg

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
Perfection!!! I have an Emilya and I like yours even better than mine!! Many congratulations to you!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the halo is perfect and tasteful and complimentary to your diamond! :love: I do not think is all that different from Victor's normal halos at all. He does beautiful delicate work and few can do pave like this. It looks huge to me as it is!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Woo-hoo, congratulations dear, that ring is a dream come true! Lovely proportions, fabulous stone, what a wonderful way to round out your happy life! :twirl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring and setting! :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
darkness13|1402973808|3694694 said:
I feel uncomfortable saying anything negative as I am so thankful and proud to wear such a beautiful peice from such a beautiful man.
But hey, this is the one place I feel safe to explore these questions I am grappling with, I'm mean that's one of the reasons this forum exists right?! :)
Sometimes it's not appropriate to voice thoughts to your fiancé as you don't want them to think there is any element of negativity and this is that example where I wouldn't say anything to him because he cares so much about whether I'm 100% happy or not and I just couldn't do that to such a selfless man - he's too special.

That's why talking through it to all of you is just such and blessing to me.
Sometimes working through some areas of concern via a forum where like people can provide some comfort,
can result in it disapaiting all together :)

I 100% agree. I don't think I could voice some of the negatives OR show how much I LOOOOVE the positives of my journey through jewelry to alot of the people I know. They think I have a little obsession but only half of me is out of the closet. :wink2: I figure that's enough honesty.

Love the ring. Love the pieces VC makes. Just beautiful. :appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is drop dead gorgeous! Halos don't get more beautiful than that! Total perfection. :love:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Mother of God: It's PERFECT!!! I agree with Gypsy.... just gorgeous! PS It looks sooooo white!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks wonderful! And congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Darkness!! I now considering having my ering reset and thought I'd ask you which company you used to post and insurance etc? I'd have to post my current ring and insure it from Australia :)

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is perfection! Absolutely gorgeous :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the halo looks perfect the way it is, delicate and letting your diamond be center stage.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results