shape
carat
color
clarity

Shapewear

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I've had some flab around my midriff since having my son and I think I might want to try shapewear. Anybody know anything about it? I've tried browsing and the word 'abdomen' comes up with elastic tops, waist cinchers, and pull-on briefs. Which one should I go for? Do they all do the same job?

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
If I'm wearing an outfit where I need to look smoother, with a more defined waist, I use Spanx. I like the kind that's a brief (underwear), or goes as long as Capri length if I'm in slacks, but goes all the way up to bottom of my bra. That way there's no "muffin top" effect - just smooth from my chest to my rear.

Target has a store brand that's similar to Spanx but I like Spanx better. To me, Spanx feels sturdier but allowed me to breathe and move comfortably.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1403409297|3698403 said:
If I'm wearing an outfit where I need to look smoother, with a more defined waist, I use Spanx. I like the kind that's a brief (underwear), or goes as long as Capri length if I'm in slacks, but goes all the way up to bottom of my bra. That way there's no "muffin top" effect - just smooth from my chest to my rear.

Target has a store brand that's similar to Spanx but I like Spanx better. To me, Spanx feels sturdier but allowed me to breathe and move comfortably.

I also wear the Spanx UrsTx described above. It sounds like this is what you're looking for as it smooths any roll from your bra on down. Although I really don't know if I'm the best person to guide you. My friends give me such a hard time for wearing these. I only weigh 95lbs so I don't really have a lot of rolls. I feel it does make me look smoother though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results