shape
carat
color
clarity

Special Men''s Watch???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
I''m hoping some of you PS''ers can help me find the perfect watch for my husband ...

My DH is not a shopper - he''s always been a "one watch, one ring" kind of guy. Many years ago (we''ve been married for nearly 20!), I bought him an ultra-slim, gold-faced Seiko watch with a leather strap. I had the back of the watch engraved: "Best husband, best father, best friend" with the date. My husband just LOVED it ... he wore it for years and I know he thought it was the most special present ever ...

My husband has studied karate for years (he is a 2nd degree black belt!), and unfortunately, he recently lost the watch I gave him, after leaving it in his karate duffle ... he''s been making do with another watch, but I''d like to replace the one he lost for Valentine''s Day, hopefully with the same engraved sentiment on the back ...

The problem is, I can''t seem to find an ultra-slim gold-faced watch (with numbers - he''s not into the movado number-less look, no matter how classy that is ... ), that also has leather strap. Seems like everything I''ve seen - regardless of brand - are the metal-strapped, chronograph-type watches for men (mostly silver, too!).

Do any of you know of a reputable website that offers a wide selection of quality men''s watches?
Even better, is there a website out there that sells qualiy men''s watches AND offers engraving services?

I hope someone on this Forum will come through for me
17.gif
... in the meantime, thanks in advance for reading and (hopefully
2.gif
) responding!

BrownEyes
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results