shape
carat
color
clarity

PS GTG 2014 Afterthoughts and Pictures!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even when I was young I had ugly hands-big knuckles and weak nails. Big carat rocks look tiny on my size 8 fingers. Plagued with fat earlobes too- so even 1 carat each studs are dwarfed by Dumbo ears. As I get older and my fingers become more arthritic, I am now focusing on pendants (alas the sun has as wreaked havoc on my chest and 'low hanging fruit' make me want to cover up) and bracelets. But the love of jewelry endures and I admire those pics with beautiful hands, nails and bling. Keep the photos coming as I so enjoy the pics.! :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I had so much fun! It was lovely to meet so many pricescopers! It was also so wonderful to finally meet Grace and Erica and see Erica Winters' GORGEOUS settings first hand. Really, they are just spectacular.

I won a voucher on the night! So thrilled - still not sure what I will buy but am thinking maybe a yellow sapphire band from blue nile to match my recently purchased pink one?

http://www.bluenile.com/au/yellow-sapphire-eternity-ring-18k-yellow-gold_19826

I wear the pink all the time between Gladys and my wedding band so it would be a nice addition!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohhhhh pretty!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Isn't it!! I just need to refresh the bling fund after Mr K just bought me 1.5tcw Huggies in New York from IDJ ;-)

And I still swoon when I think about your earrings. They are amazing!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1401949852|3686863 said:
Sorry about the duplicates.

Everyone needs to have a honkin' garnet necklace like this one of miraclesrule's.

I really wish I'd gotten better lighting to take these in. Rest assured that these all look much better in person!
Freke, is this your ring? Is there a thread?

vegas_0.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That Green Lantern ring is mine all mine! There is no thread, because I am lame and don't have a decent camera. Clearly I don't even have a decent phone camera. :nono:

It's a merelani mint garnet. I love it. I love it even more with Freke's handbag. Don't you think she should give me that handbag? :naughty:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll have to find you another green bag. :cheeky:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The short answer is that yes, Freke should give you her bag. In fact, its a moral imperative. :bigsmile:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1402725900|3692962 said:
The short answer is that yes, Freke should give you her bag. In fact, its a moral imperative. :bigsmile:

I agree with you Minousbijoux!! But I don't want to appear all selfish or anything...so I'll see what she can find me first. :wavey:

Okay Freke... I'm waaaaaaaiting. ;-)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
miraclesrule|1402802250|3693437 said:
minousbijoux|1402725900|3692962 said:

I agree with you Minousbijoux!! But I don't want to appear all selfish or anything...so I'll see what she can find me first. :wavey:

Okay Freke... I'm waaaaaaaiting. ;-)

The colour match is stunning. Definitely try and arrange a time share kinda thing!

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
misskittycat|1402441494|3690423 said:
I had so much fun! It was lovely to meet so many pricescopers! It was also so wonderful to finally meet Grace and Erica and see Erica Winters' GORGEOUS settings first hand. Really, they are just spectacular.

I won a voucher on the night! So thrilled - still not sure what I will buy but am thinking maybe a yellow sapphire band from blue nile to match my recently purchased pink one?

http://www.bluenile.com/au/yellow-sapphire-eternity-ring-18k-yellow-gold_19826

I wear the pink all the time between Gladys and my wedding band so it would be a nice addition!

I was admiring your pink band in another thread. It's lovely and I can see why you want a yellow one. Please post pics if you decide to get one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results