shape
carat
color
clarity

Feeling a little blue...seafoam fcd anyone?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I was browsing the Leibish website a week or so ago and saw this fancy light bluish green cushion diamond. Having just returned from the Caribbean, it reminded me of the color of the water as it churned up into the sand. I loved it- soft aquamarine seafoam. I've seen very few FCDs in this shade-has anyone seen a seafoam one in person? It went on reserve almost as soon as it was posted, but this morning I noticed it was available again. Hmmmmm... well, lookey there- it's on reserve again :naughty:

Picture of the "seafoam" fcd- wouldn't it look pretty with some light pink diamonds???!!!!

And picture from our trip of the beautiful Carribean beach where we had our vow renewal.

0-1.jpg

_19115.jpg

_19116.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Ran across this ring with the color combo

a06415ef4fda9797fe2726b01be7be2e.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's like a meant to be - with that perfect inspiration ring and the fact that you "happened" to have the two pinks. LOVE the vow renewal photo - perfect that you are arm in arm walking away from the camera. :)) Congratulations and can't wait to see what you do! :appl:

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
YES! Rose gold and pink diamonds will look fabulous with your stone :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks minous!! That was one of my favorite pics- you could really appreciate just how beautiful the scenery was.

kroshka- hi!!!!! did you go to Vegas this year? I had hoped to see you there and catch up, but had to cancel at the last minute!! You have such a beautiful FCD collection. Have you seen this seafoam color in person?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
My goodness-- :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: All of the emoties in the world couldn't describe how much I love that diamond!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
So dreamy

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So dreamy!!!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
That diamond is gorgeous! And since you already have the pink rounds... it looks like this project was just meant to be. :mrgreen:

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1402607187|3691883 said:
thanks minous!! That was one of my favorite pics- you could really appreciate just how beautiful the scenery was.

kroshka- hi!!!!! did you go to Vegas this year? I had hoped to see you there and catch up, but had to cancel at the last minute!! You have such a beautiful FCD collection. Have you seen this seafoam color in person?

Unfortunately we were not able to go this year either ;( Hopefully we will get to go next year. And yes, I have seen this color in person. In fact I purchased but subsequently returned a fancy intense bluish green. It was beautiful, but at the time I opted to keep a straight fancy green instead. I tell ya, FCD collecting makes me want to have one in every color and shade and modifying color combo, way too addicting and expensive- why can't money grow on trees?

So are you going to do this one up in rose gold with your pinks? Are your pinks fancy light pink or fancy pink? I'm so excited to see what you put together for this. I have a major problem figuring out how to set my stones and then the other problem is whether to spend the money setting it or just saving for another stone instead. For me it's a vicious cycle.

Kroshka

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone!! "Dreamy" -yes- such a good term for that color diamond. I just feel a tranquillity settle over me when I look at that shade.

Sapphirecats- gorgeous color on that fcd!!!!!!- but waaaaaay out of my budget.

kroshka- maybe we'll both make it next year to the gtg!! Setting is always my major problem, too. Just when I think I'm ready to set something-I see another FCD I want that scoops up all my money I've put aside for the setting!!!! :lol:
The pinks in that picture are just "light pink", but they are pretty close to "fancy light pink". Until I have the seafoam diamond in hand, I'm not sure of how I'd set it. I agree with you that it would involve rose gold and pink diamonds. =)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an inspiration and the set you found mimics it beautifully to go with the wonderful experience you had at the Caribbean.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1402661889|3692295 said:
What an inspiration and the set you found mimics it beautifully to go with the wonderful experience you had at the Caribbean.

thanks, Chrono!! I do think it would make me think of our fabulous time in the Caribbean everytime I'd look at it. =)

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your renewal, and the stones are beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results