shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

CD2. Boo. Yesterday was a bummer of a day but we're moving forward. Hopefully we'll get it right this month! I cannot stand all the waiting. This is a frustrating process but I know it will all be worth it.

Hope all is well with all of you!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Marlie, Oh, poopy :( Sorry AF came back. She sucks. I totally agreee the waiting is the worst part. Well, at least you have a chance at a diamond baby if you hit the jackpot this cycle. (silver lining, right?)

marlie

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks LC...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crushed on Saturday. Having such an easy time last time, this is really frustrating. I hate the waiting and the unknowns...will this ever work? Will it take years? Will it happen next month? What am I doing wrong? I fully realize how silly this sounds so early on having only just completed 2 unsuccessful cycles. I know many women have a harder time and are way more patient than I'm being. I just am in the midst of a pity party. Maybe as I go on, I'll learn to deal with the disappointment better? Trying to shake it off and get back in the game (which thankfully happens quick with my little 25 day cycles...though I secretly wonder if those are the problem). My husband keeps saying that 3rd times a charm. We're going on a trip with my family soon and my fertile week should begin while we are gone. Vacation worked for us last time so maybe that's my lucky charm? Most of the fertile week will be next week after we are back but maybe the post vacay glow is enough. My new strategy will be to BD every other day I think. I planned on that last month but we ended up doing every day again. Maybe that was the problem?

Enough rambling...

LC...how many dpo are you? How are you handling the tww??

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Hi Marlie, yes as hard as it is to be patient, I think that's the best thing for you to do. And 2 unsuccessful cycles isn't a testament of what's to come for you. So for now, just keep enjoying the extra BDing chances you get. I always have HORRIBLE timing with BDing and maybe get one or two sessions in before O. And very rarely do we get RIGHT on O day or just before. But I try not to sweat that too much. I got pregnant with E with O-5 and pregnant with Sprout (ended D&C) with O-4. So I figure if we get anything in the ball park of O, I'll consider ourselves lucky. This cycle we got O-2. Thanks for asking I'm 8DPO. Planning on testing this weekend.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

Marlie, sorry about the BFN :(

LC, good luck with testing this weekend!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock

LC...that's right! You might have a Father's Day surprise baking! My fingers are super crossed for you! Can't wait to hear! And thanks for the support. My downer post helped me get out some frustrations and now I'm feeling a bit more optimistic again :)

Hope this week flies by for you!

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Hi ladies, mind if I join in? I am ready to jump on the crazy TTC train again.

A bit of background, I have an 18 month old son, Lucas, who was born at 31 weeks due to pre-eclampsia so I am a little nervous and at the same time rearing to go. I am currently Cd 12 and normally ovulate between cd15-19 so hopefully We will get in some good timing on the weekend. dH says he is finally ready to try again but knowing how hard he is to get to commit to doing something I hope he is not just saying that to shut me up and now the time is here will freak out.

Good luck to you all and I hope all of our time here is short and sweet!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

LC, did you test yet??? Hoping for a Father's Day baby for you!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
ladypirate said:
LC, did you test yet??? Hoping for a Father's Day baby for you!

Big ditto!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

I'm out of FRERs!!!! I couldn't SWORN up and down I had one left from my last pregnancy in Jan, so I didn't buy anyt. At least, I'm officially late (a day) but I don't have any FRERs so I need to pick some up tomorrow AM. FAIL!

Sorry for the tease guys... I promise to come back with an update as soon as I test.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

LC, that's a good sign that you are 1 day late. Let us know tomorrow/today when you test!

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Sounds promising LC, good luck!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

Well, LC???

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

OK ladies, sorry for the long wait, but I never take my computer out on the weekends since Ethan's around all the time and I don't want him banging on my laptop.

BFP for Fathers Day!!!! I'm very cautious now, since losing our Sprout, but for now I'll let myself smile. I'll call the midwives tomorrow and set my 1st appointment. I didn't take a pic, and my bathroom is currently a war zone (re-grouting the shower), but I promise I'll take one tomorrow AM (also so my DH doesn't think I'm totally weird for taking pictures of my pee sticks).

Thanks for being so patient.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

I knew it, LC! Congrats mama!!! Can't wait to see the pic tomorrow! I'm sure it's hard to get excited after losing Sprout, but please try to enjoy this time! Tons of healthy sticky dust to you!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Yay LC!! Can't wait to see a pic. Congrats!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations, LC!!!

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Congrats LC and happy Father's Day to your DH! Sending lots of sticky healthy baby and mama dust your way!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lliang_chi|1402890497|3693951 said:
OK ladies, sorry for the long wait, but I never take my computer out on the weekends since Ethan's around all the time and I don't want him banging on my laptop.

BFP for Fathers Day!!!! I'm very cautious now, since losing our Sprout, but for now I'll let myself smile. I'll call the midwives tomorrow and set my 1st appointment. I didn't take a pic, and my bathroom is currently a war zone (re-grouting the shower), but I promise I'll take one tomorrow AM (also so my DH doesn't think I'm totally weird for taking pictures of my pee sticks).

Thanks for being so patient.

Congrats! Happy thoughts for you!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations, LC! I had a good feeling for you this cycle. What a great thing to see - a Line!!! Hooray! :appl:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats LC!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

LC!!! CONGRATS!!! Stick, little bean, stick!! I'm sending you tons of dust!!!

I wonder how close to E's b-day this one's due date will be.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

OK ladies, here's the obligatory BFP shot. And now the POAS-madness begins. I'm going to try to not be neurotic about things but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for the good wishes, my friends :) We're still waiting to celebrate, but we're excited.

NEL, I guess it depends on if this baby decides to come early or not, but right now the due date (from my best guess O date) is March 8th (Daylight Savings Time!). That'll but fun since Ethan, Baby2, DH and my birthdays would be Feb, Mar, Apr, May.

Need to run to a meeting, but thanks ladies!

wp_20140616_07_24_00_pro.jpg

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LC, best news ever! I think about you often and am thrilled!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Yay, LC! Wonderful news. I hope this first trimester flies by so you are able to relax and enjoy it. Grow, baby, grow!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Nice lines for testing right when AF was late. Twins? :lol: :lol:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hooray!! Congrats LC!! I'm very happy for you!! Big smiles over here!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

Woohoo!!! Congrats, LC!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

LC, love seeing those lines!!! And I love the idea of having a b-day celebration in your fam for 4 consecutive months! No shortage of cake Feb - May! :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: yay LC!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results