shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum, white gold, or yellow gold??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
What does everyone prefer?? Platinum, white gold, or yellow gold? I personally love platinum...always have, always will! I was just curious as to other''s opinions on this and WHY you choose the metal you do!!
19.gif
37.gif
36.gif

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
Oh, and I almost forgot....SHOW PICS!! I am having a good time with this!!!!
28.gif
31.gif

WFPaveChampagne

Shiny_Rock
Platinum all the way baby!!!!
~Ami

WFPaveChampagne

Shiny_Rock
you can see my ring in the "Does anyone have a pic of a .75 mounted" or something similar, it should be right below this post...I think

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
What a beauty of a ring!!!! Congrats!! Ooh, and I LOVE that it''s platinum...way to go!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WFPaveChampagne

Shiny_Rock
awwww Thanks...I can''t wait till it gets here....hint, hint...(lesley if you are reading this)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I chose Platinum and will probably always choose it. Partly because Im not fond of yellow gold, and partly because I really really dislike white gold from personal not so good experiences, I don''t feel they make it like they used to and it seems like every piece I owned that was WG was just cheapo.

I have a few different platinum pieces now and Im sure will have more over time. My wedding band is a diamond and platinum eternity band, my e-ring is a platinum solitaire and my promise ring is a platinum wedding band with stones set into it.

Here is a collage with my e-ring and wedding band and promise ring.

ameallringscollage.jpg

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I chose platinum because I love the white metals and white gold will yellow slightly over time and I have had to get some of my white gold rings rhodium plated after years of yellowing. Platinum is a pure white metal and is really heavy so that is what draws me to it, plus I have never owned platinum before my e-ring so it is special

IMG_0ring320.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I like the looks of diamonds in both yellow and white metals but personally, I like platinum for erings/wedding bands because I love the patina it gets over time. I also like the weight of it...an ering/band should feel heavy--it is momentous!
2.gif
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think the color of metals it's just a trend thing,when i got marry back in the mid 80's,white head on YG band was teh hot item.now it's all white metals ,soon the trend will shift back to all YG.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My jewelry reflects my love of both yellow gold and platinum. I only have a couple WG pieces which I don't wear very often.

My very favorite necklace is actually a little silver necklace so I'd say that silver is high up on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results